Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-23-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-23-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Bless the Name of the Lord!~ 2-23-18 Friday!~ It's going to be a Wonderful day in the Lord, No Matter What the weather is like, No Matter what you are going through! Amen~
Matthew 5:6 kjv- Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Amen!~
Do you Hunger and Thirst for the Word of God and His Righteousness? Are We Seeking More of the Lord and Less of this World? Are We doing Everything the Lord requires of us?
I pray you answer Yes to these questions, I Pray You are going after Your Own Salvation, like you went after the things of the world!~ Amen
Because it's All About a Relationship with the Creator of the Universe, and Things Unseen!~
God Loves us enough to come down in Human form, as His Own Son, to show us all how we should Live, Love, and Learn!~
I don't go by what Man Says, I go by what the Lord God Almighty, Says!~ Amen
Psalm 118:8 kjv- It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. Amen
Read the Word of God, Have Early Morning Devotions with Him, Pray and Love Everyone, Be Good, and Do Good, Stay Faithful and True to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!~ Amen
I am Praying for You all, We Need each other to make it, to life up one another, and to Help each other Any Way We Can!~ Amen
God Bless you, Now Go and Make Disciples of the World!~
In Jesus Name! Shalom!~

Lord Jesus, I praise you. I know and declare that everything in this day will be a blessing to me, and will serve my needs, because you said that all things work to the good of those who love you.

The weather will be perfect and cooperate with my needs. All the offices and authorities that I must deal with today will rule and work in my favor. All of the needs that I have today will be met. The people who come into my presence today will be blessed and helped by having met me, and I will be blessed and helped by having met them.

Lord you use people to be the channel of your mercy and provision, but I do not put my trust in them, or wait for them to be my provider. You alone Lord are the provider for my family. You alone are the healer for my family. You alone are the God that I follow and worship.

Today I will take time to sit quietly in your presence, to worship you with a pure heart, in spirit and in truth. I will read your Word and will be filled with understanding and wisdom. I will obey your Word and in all things be pleasing to you.

I claim these things not out of arrogance or pride, but because these things you have promised me are already mine, and I believe your report. I stand in agreement with you Father God, in the name of Jesus, that your will for me is always good and never harm. I agree with you in all the words you’ve spoken. I resist the devil and I pray with faith that you hear my prayer and I have what I have asked.

Lord Father, let thy will be done, on this earth as it is in heaven. Let everything in my life be as you wish it to be. I am dead to myself and alive in Christ, conformed to HIS image, transformed out of the kingdom of the law of sin and death, and restored to your kingdom of Life everlasting in Jesus Christ.

I rejoice in all that you are! I am thankful for the blessings you’ve already bestowed on me! I enter into your presence boldly, understanding the fullness of the gift of forgiveness and restoration on the cross! I am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ, and as He is, I am. Here I am Lord. I am yours, use me!

It is correct to claim these things in Jesus' name, because of the promises God has given us concerning them. You can find lists of these promises in the faith confessions, and in scriptures, or in other books. The western world has not fully understood the boldness of the promises God made to His people. He did not just say "May you be blessed with....", but He said "You SHALL be blessed with...". This is another reason to rejoice, because God was not uncertain in His blessings, but He absolutely wants us to be healthy, to have plenty to eat and to share with others, and to depend completely on Him for our every need! Thank you Jesus!)

To God be the praise and glory! In Jesus’ name I send out this teaching and ask that the Word bless and heal all who read or hear it.
God bless you all.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/