Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-24-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-24-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

THE SIN OF STEALING

(Luke 18:20) Jesus said, “You know the (COMMANDMENTS): ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘(DO NOT STEAL),’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother”

(Ephesians 4:28) “(LET HIM WHO STOLE STEAL NO LONGER), but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need”

(Ezekiel 33:15) “if the wicked restores the pledge, (GIVES BACK WHAT HE HAS STOLEN, AND WALKS IN THE STATUTES OF LIFE WITHOUT COMMITTING INIQUITY [SIN], HE SHALL SURELY LIVE; HE SHALL NOT DIE.) None of his sins which he has committed shall be remembered against him; he has done what is lawful and right; he shall surely live”

(Deuteronomy 5:19) “You shall (NOT STEAL)”

(Exodus 20:15) “Thou shalt (NOT STEAL)”

(Leviticus 19:11) “(YOU SHALL NOT STEAL), nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another”

(Romans 13:9) “For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, (THOU SHALT NOT STEAL), Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself”

(Matthew 19:18) “He said to Him, “Which ones?” Jesus said, “You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘(YOU SHALL NOT STEAL),’ ‘You shall not bear false witness”

(Matthew 15:17-19) Jesus said, “do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, (THEFTS), false witness, blasphemies”

(1 Peter 4:15) “But let none of you suffer as a murderer, (A THIEF), an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters”

(Hosea 4:2-3) “By swearing and lying, Killing and (STEALING) and committing adultery, They break all restraint, With bloodshed upon bloodshed. Therefore the land will mourn; And everyone who dwells there will waste away With the beasts of the field And the birds of the air; Even the fish of the sea will be taken away”

(Revelation 9:20-21) “But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, (DID NOT REPENT OF) the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. And they (DID NOT REPENT OF) their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or (THEIR THEFTS)”

(1 Corinthians 6:9-10) “Do you not know that the unrighteous (WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD?) Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, (NOR THIEVES), nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God"

-------------------------------------------------

(John 14:15) Jesus said, “If ye love me, (KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS)”

(John 14:21) Jesus said, “(HE WHO HAS MY COMMANDMENTS AND KEEPS THEM, IT IS HE WHO LOVES ME). And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him”

(1 John 5:3) “For this is the love of God, that (WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS): and His commandments are not grievous”

(1 John 3:24) “And (HE THAT KEEPETH HIS COMMANDMENTS DWELLETH IN HIM, AND HE IN HIM). And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.”

(John 15:14) Jesus said, “Ye are my friends, (IF YE DO WHATSOEVER I COMMAND YOU)”

(1 John 2:3-5) “And hereby we do know that we know him, (IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS). He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But (WHOSO KEEPETH HIS WORD), in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him”

(Revelation 12:17) “And the dragon [THE ANTICHRIST/SATAN] was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, (WHICH KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD), and have the testimony of Jesus Christ”

(Revelation 14:12) “Here is the patience of the saints: here are (THEY THAT KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD), and the faith of Jesus”

(Revelation 22:14) “Blessed are they that (DO HIS COMMANDMENTS), that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city”

-------------------------------------------------

(Hebrews 5:9) “And being made perfect, he [JESUS] became the author of eternal salvation unto all them (THAT OBEY HIM)”

(John 14:23-24) “Jesus answered and said unto him, (IF A MAN LOVE ME, HE WILL KEEP MY WORDS): and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. (HE THAT LOVETH ME NOT KEEPETH NOT MY SAYINGS): and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me” [KEEP MEANS OBEY]

(John 8:51) Jesus said, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, (IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING), he shall never see death” [KEEP MEANS OBEY]

(Luke 11:28) “But he [JESUS] said, Yea rather, blessed are they that (HEAR THE WORD OF GOD, AND KEEP IT)” [KEEP MEANS OBEY]

(James 1:22-25) “But (BE YE DOERS OF THE WORD, AND NOT HEARERS ONLY, DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES). For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, (HE BEING NOT A FORGETFUL HEARER, BUT A DOER OF THE WORK), this man shall be blessed in his deed”

(Matthew 7:24-27) Jesus said, “Therefore (WHOSOEVER HEARETH THESE SAYINGS OF MINE, AND DOETH THEM), I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And (EVERY ONE THAT HEARETH THESE SAYINGS OF MINE, AND DOETH THEM NOT), shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it”

(Philippians 2:12) “Wherefore, my beloved, as (YE HAVE ALWAYS OBEYED), not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, (WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING)”

(Acts 5:32) “And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them (THAT OBEY HIM)”

(John 8:31-32) “Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, (IF YE CONTINUE IN MY WORD, THEN ARE YE MY DISCIPLES INDEED); And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free”

(2 John 9) “Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. (HE THAT ABIDETH IN THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST), he hath both the Father and the Son”

----------------------------------------------------------------

(1 Peter 4:17) “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them (THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL OF GOD?)”

(Colossians 3:6) "Because of these things (THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING UPON THE SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE)”

(2 Thessalonians 1:7-9) “And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire (TAKING VENGEANCE ON THEM THAT KNOW NOT GOD, AND THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST): Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power”

(Isaiah 13:6-9) “Howl ye; for (THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND); it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames. Behold, (THE DAY OF THE LORD COMETH, CRUEL BOTH WITH WRATH AND FIERCE ANGER, TO LAY THE LAND DESOLATE: AND HE SHALL DESTROY THE SINNERS THEREOF OUT OF IT)”

----------------------------------------------------------------

BIBLICAL SIN: Fornication [SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE], lust, lying, stealing, addiction, drunkenness, un-forgiveness, hate, strife, envy, pride, jealousy, slander, gossip, discord, fits of rage, adultery, disobedience to parents, vanity, gluttony, greed, covetousness, idolatry, extortion, debauchery, selfish ambition, dis-belief, effeminate, homo sexuality, witchcraft and murder.

Father In Heaven

I pray for the lost souls of this world. Father, rebellion is everywhere! Men and women daily are indulging in their own desires and shoving You by the wayside. Instead of obeying Your commands and filling the void in their heart with Jesus they are filling it with drunkenness, sexual immorality, filthy programs and hundreds of other temporary fixes. They don’t understand that they keep coming back to these sins because they don’t work. The only long-lasting solution is the cross. Father, use me as Your witness everywhere I go today. Have mercy on the lost just as You had mercy on me until I decided to follow Jesus. Lord, You are patient because You love everyone and I am so thankful You waited for me! The tide will turn in the hearts of some today to follow You and I praise You for their act of obedience. May Your Name be glorified by my actions today! Amen

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/