Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 2-25-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-25-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Heavenly Father, it is our decision to home-school our children and I have never had proper teaching experience and have no teaching qualification - and `I feel rather unsure of what I ought to do and how to go about it – and yet we both feel that this is Your will for our children – to be educated by us and to teach them according to Your Word.

Give me the courage and the wisdom to set about the task of preparing my home-school curriculum, and guide me in what I should teach my children. Lord I pray that I may have a aptitude for teaching them and that You would give the children willing, receptive minds and the ability to learn as well and understand what is being taught.

Thank You for the friends that are also home-schooling parents that in Your grace You have put in my path and which are being such an encouragement to me. Thank You for the advice that I have received on the curriculum and the way to prepare it – and help me to be willing to learn from others so that I may be better prepared to home-school the children.

Lord I pray that they may come to know You as their Saviour and I pray that You will protect us of those that may be critical of the decision that we have made in this area.

Thank You Lord for my home and my children and may we all grow in grace and in a knowledge of You as we embark in this exciting time of our lives, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/