Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 2-25-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 2-25-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
He Knows My Name

Verse 1
He counts the stars one and all
He knows how much sand is on the shores
He sees every sparrow that falls
He made the mountains and the seas
He's in control of everything
Of all creatures great and small

Chorus
And He knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
When I'm overwhelmed by the pain
And can't see the light of day
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause He knows my name

Verse 2
I don't know what tomorrow will bring
I can't tell you what's in store
I don't know a lot of things
I don't have all the answers
To the questions of my life
But I know in Whom I have believed

Chorus

And he knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause he knows my name

Bridge

He knew who I was when He carried my cross
He knew that I would fail Him but He took the loss

Chorus

And he knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause he knows my name

Outro
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name

"My Life Is In Your Hands"

You don't have to worry
And don't you be afraid
Joy comes in the morning
Troubles they don't last always
For there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say

Oh
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands

With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
My life is in your hands

So when your tests and trials
They seem to get you down
And all your friends and loved ones
Are nowhere to be found
Remember there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say

Oh
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
My life is in your hands

With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
My life is in your hands

"Broken But I'm Healed"

[Verse 1:]
So you enter into this building,
you brought your burdens, brought your pain.
I have a message for you today,
that when you leave here, you won't be the same.

[Verse 2:]
So you tell me you've been to your physician,
look at you there's been no change in your condition.
Reach out and touch the Master's Throne,
there's healing for your mind, your body, and your soul.

[Chorus 1:]
God can heal, He can deliver.
He can mend your brokenness.
He has a miracle to fit your needs,
once you trust Him, you will receive.

[Verse 3:]
God knows about your situation,
but with every test and every trial there is revelation,
that God is able to supply every one of your needs;
He's here to touch you, heal you, He'll set you free.

[Chorus 1]

[Verse 3:]
So by the time that you leave this building,
my prayer for everyone in here is that you'll have your healing.
Once God works a miracle to fit your need,
go tell the world, what you have received.

[Chorus 2:]
God has healed, He has delivered.
He has mended my brokenness.
Gave me a miracle to fit my need;
praise the Lord, praise the Lord, praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, I have received.

[Ending:]
I have received.
[repeat as desired]

Announcements: Bible Studies will continue in Luke Chapter 8
Moments with Deacon Matthew and Searching the Scriptures will return on March 1st.
TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 8

The Book of Psalms Chapter Eight
Worship Him
Let us all open our Bibles To Psalms chapter 8, Do you also have a script that we Provide within our Ministry come on have your pens memo pads highlighters ready come on and follow along. Now let us Start as we read,
Verse 1: "O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth, Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens!" This is yet another Psalm of David, the shepherd boy who became a king, and it is a parable revealing the majesty of the King of Glory who would be David's earthly descendant. Notice in this Psalm that David begins and ends with praise to the Lord. And that's a model you and I would do well to follow. Have you ever not known what to pray? I've had that experience and have learned that if we don't know what to say to the Lord, we find JOY in simply praising Him. After all, He is your Creator, Savior and Lord. He fashioned you carefully, in ways too beautiful for us to fully understand. We often want little things, but He is in charge of what we call "the big picture." We know what we want—He knows what we really NEED! We look up and see the planets, the stars, the galaxies—we gasp as a meteorite flashes across the sky. He created everything. We have theories about what the universe is all about—He KNOWS. God has many names and when we think about it, "Majestic" is certainly one of them. Look up and see the "splendor" of His creation, and your reasonable response is to—worship Him!

Verse 2: "From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength because of Your adversaries, to make the enemy and the revengeful cease." The strongest, most intelligent people that humanity has ever known are simply "infants and nursing babes" in the sight of God. The tyrant who rules a country or a bloc of nations is often just the bully in a kindergarten class, and we wonder, what can be done about all this? And the answer is that it starts with you and me. We are infants also, though we might pretend to be somehow "mature." We must go to the Lord, who quoted this verse in Matthew 21:16. He also said in Matthew 18:3, that we must be "converted and become as little children" to become right with God. In other words, we recognize what we really are and look to Him for everything. We give up fooling ourselves and others by trying to live in our own strength and instead, we trust in the Lord. When you are changed, when you are revived, your human enemy may well see the change in you, place his own trust in the Lord, and become your good friend. As stated, it starts with you and me.

Verse 3: "When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have ordained;" I don't know about you, but when I consider the universe, I am overwhelmed by the beauty and sheer size of it... The great macrocosm keeps looming larger as we look further into it, and we stare into the microcosm that seems, like the universe, to be endless in scope. The larger and smaller you go, the more of it there is. We see the creation of it in Genesis 1, where Elohim (God) spoke in a series of creative events, resulting in the physical universe. Notice that "the work" was like finger-painting to Him; impossible for us but easy for Him. Compare that with Isaiah 52:10, where "the Lord bared His Holy Arm... (that) all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God." Universes are comparatively easy for Him, but saving us, bearing our sins, was a "work" that took the Son of God beyond anything we can imagine or understand. We should "consider" His works continually, praising Him for what He has done.

Verse 4: "What is man that You take thought of him, and the son of man that You care for him?" What a great question! We see that the God who created the universe and everything in it, also recognized our lowly estate to which we had fallen, and at a cost greater than we can understand, died to rescue us from sin. Why did he do it? This morning while I was preparing breakfast, a fast-moving little bug raced across the counter, and without thinking about it, I came down with my hand and crushed that little bug. It did not belong on my counter. God created a beautiful, innocent, pure universe, including humanity, a race that was without sin. Then we did it—we sinned, somehow staining the universe along with ourselves, and Almighty God could have crushed us like the bugs we became—we no longer belonged here. Yet God's love is even greater than His judgment, and the Son of God died in our place. What is man that You take thought of him?"

Verses 5-6: "Yet You have made him a little lower than God, and You crown him with glory and majesty! 6 You make him to rule over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet,"—Have you noticed the creative abilities of humanity? We build houses, hospitals, airplanes, hydroelectric plants and bombs. God has enabled humans to take the substances of His creation and make it into essentially whatever we want. Little creatures like beavers build dams from sticks that hold back the water; birds assemble nests, but we have discovered the means to destroy this world. In Genesis 1:26, when God gave humanity "dominion" over the earth and every creature in it, the intention was that we would, as sub-rulers, lead with love and rule with compassion. But we turned away from the God who made us, and gentle creation became a slaughterhouse.

Verses 7-8: "All sheep and oxen, and also the beasts of the field, 8 The birds of the heavens and the fish of the sea, whatever passes through the paths of the seas." The species of creatures on this planet number in the millions. The pet you keep, the bug I squashed this morning, the meat you ate, if you eat meat, the animal you obtained to do some kind of work for you... these are alien races of beings, with thoughts, concerns, hunger and hopes... and they are God's gift to you and me. Frankly, if you or I were God, and the humans we created turned against us, we would likely destroy them like that bug mentioned earlier, and start again... and again and again... as long as it took until it was done right. But unlike me who crushed that bug, God did not crush humanity. Instead He died in our place and tenderly leads us to Himself, one person at a time. We are a race of killers, but He chose to die for us, offering forgiveness to the bug-killers of this world.

Verse 9: "O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth!" Our day, our lives are meant to begin and end with praise to God. We look around the world and see much violence. A mistake is when we decide that God has the same flaws, the same characteristics we possess. You can see it in the ancient "gods," the idols of mythology. The true God acts with good purpose, whereas the "gods" we have imagined are capricious and mean, operating out of selfishness. In other words, we look at ourselves and imagine supernatural beings that merely have greater abilities than ours, labeling them as "deity." David, the writer of this Psalm, recognized the true nature of God, and we should do the same. God created a universe that contained a world of innocent, beautiful beings who did no harm. We rebelled against Him and everything changed, but He remains the same. He is "majestic" and we reasonably worship Him who made us and then died in our place, forgiving us, healing us. He is the "Lord," He is "OUR Lord" when we declare His majesty and place our faith in Him.

Lord, I place my faith in You and understand that You are infinitely higher and more wonderful than the so-called "gods" of humanity. You are "majestic," You are wonderful, and You love me. I am Yours. Thank You. In Jesus Name. Amen.
For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora