Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-26-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-26-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Monday Morning Everyone! God Bless You! 2-26-18 Time Fly's When You Love the Lord!~ Amen! ~
It's going to be Another Glorious Day in the Lord, Amen!~
~
I am a bit nervous, but know that the Holy Spirit is Leading in this one, and All I need to do is Follow His Lead!~ Amen
Step out in Faith, Take a Leap, One Giant Step Forward!
I was afraid of change, until the change happened and God Opened my Eyes to His Love, Mercy, and Grace!~
Knowing None of us are good enough, But God Looks past all our failures, all our past mistakes, and creates a New Person in us! Amen
I know it's hard to let go of things, But if we want Things to Change, We have to Change Some Things!~ Amen
People, Places and Things, Need to change, Seek Things that Give God Glory, Stay Kingdom Minded, Christ Minded, Fill Your time with Goodness, and By All Means, Make the Right Choices!~ Amen
I Die to My Sins Daily, No one is good enough to live without sin, it's when we go to Father, ask for His Forgiveness, and turn away from the sin in our lives, and Live for Him, That is what it's all about!~
Complete Devotion, 100% in Love with God and Jesus!~'
Holy Spirit Boldness!~ Amen
I Love you all, Pray for us, as we pray for all your needs, Give all Your Cares to the Lord, and Trust in Him!~ Amen
God Bless your day, and Show You the Way!~
In Jesus, Amen

Proverbs 3:6 kjv- In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Amen!~

Oh, thank You Lord Jesus, my heavenly Vine, for the fullness of Your blessing towards me. I want to know and understand more and more of what it means to simply rest in You – to abide in You in sweet union with my Saviour and remain in blessed communion with You in ever closer intimacy.

Teach me Lord and train me to rest in Your love – guard me and guide under the shelter of Your canopy, and reveal more and more of Yourself to me I pray,

AMEN

“If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you want and it will be done for you.”
(John 15:7)

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/