Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 2-27-18

Good Morning Prayer with Rosemary Gutierrez 2-27-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Bless the Lord Everyone! Happy Tuesday Morning!~ 2-27-18 Rise and Shine for the Lord!~ Live Everyday for the Jesus, He is what Truly matters!~ Amen~
Too Many people are living for the wrong reasons! Working for the next check, just trying to make ends meet, doing as best they can.
Did you know that when You give your Total Surrender to God, and Accept Jesus, Keeping them First, in All Things, That God will Bless You Abundantly? Amen~
He Restores Health, Past Relationships, Clears our Minds, Cleanses our Bodies, Brings Peace that surpasses All Understanding!~ Amen
Now that does not mean that you will not have trials and tribulations. We all have those. They are part of our learning, and growth!~ Amen
1 Corinthians 10:18 kjv- There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. Amen
And God will Always give you a way out, a way to pass through, and come out better than before, on the other side! Amen
I know all these things are true, because it has all happened to me. Amen!~
What God can do for one, He can do for All!~ He is God, Never doubt Him!~
I Pray You all, Have a Beautiful day, Keeping the Lord, First, and Foremost, Loving Everyone, and Following the Holy Spirits Lead!~ Amen
I Am Praying for You, Leave a comment, a prayer request, or a Praise report! And Have a Sweet Day!~ In Jesus Name! Peace!~

Psalm 28:7 kjv- The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. Amen.

Heavenly Father, it is my desire to live a fruitful life in Christ. Keep me from walking in the counsel of ungodly men and women. May I keep away from the path of sinners and not be influenced by those that scorn the truth of God’s Word. Rather may delight in Your Word and meditate on its truths day and night.

May I develop a fruit-filled life, looking to Jesus day by day. May I depend on His sufficient grace, trust His Word moment by moment and maintain my hope in Him alone – Who is the author and finisher of my faith, and Whom to know is life eternal.

Amen

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM