Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-6-18

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone! God Bless You!~ 3-6-18 It's going to be an Absolutely Beautiful day in the Lord! Give Him all the Thanks, Honor and Glory, He so Richly Deserves! Amen! ~
Stop listening to people who have their own thoughts on God, Jesus, Religion and Eternity!~
You need only go to the Holy Spirit, inside of you, He will Guide you to the Truth, He will Never steer you in the wrong direction, He Intervenes for us, our Helper, Our Intercessor, He Campaigns for us, Petitions for us, He Pleas for us, to God!~ Amen
The Holy Spirit is the Connection that Leads us to God and Jesus!~ So Use the Holy Spirit, Everyday!~ Amen
I deal in Truth, I deal in Facts, I Search the Scriptures, and I research the evidence!~
If something is Not the Truth, I Delete it!~ Purge it, and don't give it another thought!~
We are bombarded by messages and information every day, and we need a clear mind, that only seeks the Truth, and Gods will, in our lives!~
This isn't going to last forever, there is an End to All Things, and I want to Stand Complete in the Lord, with nothing but Good things on my Life Report!~ Amen
We are Not Saved by our Works, But they are the only thing that follows us, into the Spirit world!~
Revelation 14:13 kjv- And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. Amen
We are saved by the Grace of God, and by Having Faith in Believing in Jesus Christ, Our Lord, Master Messiah, and King!~
When we accepted Jesus as our Savior, the Holy Spirit comes into you, You are No Longer Bound by Sin, only the sin nature!~
And the Good News is God Still Loves You, Please ask Him for Forgiveness, and Turn away from all sin, all evil, and walk the walk that He has set out in front of you, Since the Beginning of Time!~ Amen
What will you say when the Lord asks you, "What did You do, for Me? I Have Done Everything For you!" Amen
God is Looking for Dedication, Not Perfection, He Knows Everything that is going on in your life, and He knows the Outcome!~ So Give God All the Praise, and Allow the Holy Spirit to work in you, and through You! In Jesus Name!~
Never Worry, But Trust in the Lord!~ Remember the Cross, and the Price that was Paid for You! Amen
Be Blessed Child of God, Jesus will be Here Soon, to Carry us all Back Home!~ Amen!~
Peace Love and Shalom!~
Father,
We lift up all those who have rejected the truth of Your Word and are seeking after the humanistic ways of the world. Lord we know that Satan is the father of lies and his great desire is to lead many away from the path of truth in Christ Jesus – but we ask Lord that You would thwart His malicious plans, and use the satanic agenda and the humanistic lies that are hurting so many people to be the very instrument that will cause MANY to question the values that they have held dear, and to turn them from their worldly ways and seek the Lord Jesus while He may be found– for He is the One and Only Truth and He is the Way and the Life and the Light – and He is the only Hope for mankind..

Raise up we pray an army of prayer warriors that will be prepared to seek Your face and to stand in the gap for those that have been swept into the lies of the humanistic agenda. May the truth of Your Word become a beacon of light to those that are in need of a Saviour and we pray that the lies of the enemy will be exposed so that many that are heading for an eternity of separation from the Father, may be swept into the kingdom of His dear Son - to Your praise and glory.

Your Word is truth – may the truth of Your Word ring in the ears of all who are perishing and bring many perishing people to salvation in Jesus name we pray,

Amen

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM