Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 3-7-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 3-7-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

All Of My Days Lyrics

Proclaim Your awesome power
Tell of mighty deeds
Declare Your future kingdom
Of everlasting peace

And my eyes they look unto You always
And I am captured by Your Majesty

All of my days
I will sing of Your greatness
All of my days
I will speak of Your grace
All of my days
I will tell of Your wonderous love
Your love in my life
Your love

All Your works will praise You
Your children bless Your name
We speak of all Your goodness
We walk in fields of grace

All Praises To The King Lyrics

What a joy I feel to think about forever

I'm a child of God

with blessings from Heaven

By your side, days always brighter

The Holy one

My Master

My Father

I will dwell in your courts

I will sing for you

you're my deepest love

Jesus

I love you

It's a love song I sing

It's an anthem from my heart

All praises to the King

I am not alone

Jesus

You're near me

Washed me clean with hands full of mercy

You're a resting place for all who are weary

A perfect place

and a new beginning

All The Heavens Lyrics

Holy holy are You Lord
The whole earth is filled with Your glory
Let the nations rise to give
Honour and praise to Your name
Let Your face shine on us
And the world will know You live
All the heavens shout Your praise
Beautiful is our God
The universe will sing
Hallelujah to You our King
Awesome God

- Verse 1 -

When He rolls up His sleeves, He ain't just puttin' on the ritz.

Our God is an awesome God.

There is thunder in His footsteps and lightning in His fists.

And the Lord wasn't joking when He kicked 'em out of Eden,

It wasn't for no reason that he shed His blood.

His return is very close and so you'd better be believing that

- Chorus -

Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven above,

With wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God.

(Repeat)

- Verse 2 -

And when the sky was starless in the void of the night,

He spoke into the darkness and created the light.

And the judgement and wrath He poured out on Sodom,

His mercy and grace He gave us at the cross.

I hope that we have not too quickly forgotten that

Chorus (2x)

I Live for You

The day I found You,

You made my world brand new,

and You covered it with love

Changed my direction,

and now I'm heaven bound

I'm running to You

Once lost, but now I'm found in You

Once shipwrecked now I'm grateful these days I live for You

Like a river, You flood my soul with love

Overflowing into joy

Like a downpour, Your spirit raining down

Let it fall, Let it fall

I'm living for the King

I live for You

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 10
The Book of Psalms Chapter Ten
God Will Hear You

Verse 1: "Why do You stand afar off, O Lord? Why do You hide Yourself in times of trouble?" Have you ever felt like God doesn't hear your prayers? You call out to Him but it's like your words, your tears bounce off the ceiling, and you feel alone. You aren't the only one with this problem, but it can seem like you are. We see it in this Psalm—just when we think we need Him the most, where is He? Where are You, Lord? Take note of this human author... we aren't sure about his name, but observe that God revealed the very SOUL of this person in the Book of Psalms; words that were to be read and felt for thousands of years by millions of people who struggle just like he did. He was not alone and God shared him with us. To me, he does sound like Asaph, who also wrote Psalm 73, but most important is that he beautifully expresses the heart of us all, as we reach out in the night, weeping, calling for the help of Almighty God!

Verses 2-3: "In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. 3 For the wicked boasts of his heart’s desire, and the greedy man curses and spurns the Lord." Ever since the beginning of so-called "civilization," warriors from the next town or nation have spilled out over their borders, invading a nearby village or country. You could have been selected to be a victim living in that time and place, but you weren't; though you might be one right now, because such atrocities are always occurring. The chief of a tribe or the president of a nation is never satisfied because the more they have, the more they want. What is that other person thinking as they look at us and smile? We don't know. What are they planning when they state they have "no hostile intentions"? Better than guns and missiles, we have a weapon that the "wicked" don't know about—we have prayer, and Almighty God answers prayer. And you may have noticed that the "greedy" one who "spurns the Lord" is likely to be caught in the trap he set for somebody else. If they won't turn to Him, God traps them, judges them, but is willing to heal them, both now and in eternity.

Verses 4-6: "The wicked, in the haughtiness of his countenance, does not seek Him. All his thoughts are, 'There is no God.' 5 His ways prosper at all times; Your judgments are on high, out of his sight; As for all his adversaries, he snorts at them. 6 He says to himself, 'I will not be moved; throughout all generations I will not be in adversity.'" You've likely heard (and perhaps have quoted) Proverbs 16:18—"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." Pride is dangerous and can ruin the proud. It's a lack of recognition that Almighty God is our Creator and King, and the proud one lapses into the delusion that they are somehow in charge. We need to remember David's words in Psalms 14:1 and 53:1—"The fool says in his heart 'There is no God.'" The verses in this chapter are a reminder of Asaph's words in Psalm 73, alerting us that when we awaken in eternity, this whole life we have lived will comparatively be like the dream we awoke from this morning. The pride-filled person is similar to the confident child who doesn't think they will ever grow old or die. Atheism, agnosticism—such responses reflect immaturity. Go to the Lord—the alternative is to spend eternity alone in sad "adversity" of the soul.

Verses 7-10: "His mouth is full of curses and deceit and oppression; under his tongue is mischief and wickedness. 8 He sits in the lurking places of the villages; in the hiding places he kills the innocent; his eyes stealthily watch for the unfortunate. 9 He lurks in a hiding place as a lion in his lair; he lurks to catch the afflicted; he catches the afflicted when he draws him into his net. 10 He crouches, he bows down, and the unfortunate fall by his mighty ones." Notice how specific the writer is in telling God about his concerns. He tells God everything. The man is deeply troubled, and he is a model of how you and I should pray. Yes, I understand that God already knows what bothers us and what we will say, but we are discovering applied faith when we tell it to Him, and we learn more about faith (and about the Lord) when He answers. And if you are like the person or class of persons the writer is praying about—change—right now! Come to the Lord and be forgiven. If your thoughts or behavior is bad, there are people praying about you—people you may not even know. And God hears. Remember Matthew 5:21-22 & its context—our angry thoughts are regarded by the Lord as "murder."

Verse 11: "He says to himself, 'God has forgotten; He has hidden His face; He will never see it.'" Matthew 10:42—"if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is My disciple, truly I tell you, he will never lose his reward." The Lord remembers, He answers, forgives, heals, and He shares eternal love with those who have faith in Him. God does not forget... instead He forgives when we entrust ourselves to Him. He judges sin, rescues the afflicted and receives the humble. He is God. There really is no such thing as an atheist. At some level, everyone knows who God is, but the human tendency is to "suppress the truth in unrighteousness," as seen in the verses that follow Romans 1:18, describing the downward spiral of a nation, of people who reject the Lord.

Verses 12-15: "Arise, O Lord; O God, lift up Your hand. Do not forget the afflicted. 13 Why has the wicked spurned God? He has said to himself, 'You will not require it.' 14 You have seen it, for You have beheld mischief and vexation to take it into Your hand. The unfortunate commits himself to You; You have been the helper of the orphan. 15 Break the arm of the wicked and the evildoer, seek out his wickedness until You find none." God has expressed Himself in His creation, and revealed Himself in Jesus Christ, and it's incredible that people spurn Him. I remember, as a much younger man, denying that He existed. I was proud of myself, thinking that I had developed a nice philosophy of life. I espoused "causes" without truly caring for the individuals who were supposed to benefit from whatever cause it was. I now see that God does require accountability from us, and that is one reason we turn to Him. You and I are not God, but He is. As humans, we tend to neglect the needs of others, but God does not forget. He helps us on an ongoing basis, far more than we know. He seeks out our sins and reveals them to us, bringing us to the Son of God who saves us and heals us continually until we are finally with Him and no "wickedness" will ever be found in us again.

Verse 16: "The Lord is King forever and ever; nations have perished from His land." Some try to not notice it, but please be advised that, yes we have good times, but all of us grow old, get sick, and eventually die. If you hitch yourself to some human "star," a "significant other," as they say, you will eventually find disappointment. As humans we can't even fully trust ourselves. You have one true hope, as glimpsed in Hebrews 13:8—"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." The Lord is our "King." Nations rise and fall at His command. Yet our All-Powerful God also incredibly loves you and longs for you to place your faith in Him.

Verses 17-18: "O Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will strengthen their heart, You will incline Your ear 18 to vindicate the orphan and the oppressed, so that man who is of the earth will no longer cause terror." Humility is a recognition, without pretense, of how things really are. God is real. He knows there are really only two classes of people in humanity—the faithful and the faithless. He does hear our prayers. He strengthens His people. He listens, vindicating the "orphan and the oppressed," bringing "terror" to an end. Why did World War II or any other war finally stop? People prayed, God heard and He answered just at the right time... He shouted "Enough" and wars stopped, according to His schedule; not merely in your time-line or mine. Trust in Him, pray for the afflicted, help the needy and God will hear you.

Dear God, I know that You hear me. You hear Your little ones when we cry out to You. I trust in You, Lord. Please forgive me when I am afraid and don't look to You. Heal me, Lord, and help me to help others. Thank You. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora