Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-8-18

Good Morning prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-8-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone Everywhere! God Bless you all in Jesus Name!~ 3-7-18 Keeping God First should be our Number One Priority! Amen! ~
I want to tell you about something that happened to me a while back, while I was handing out door to door ads, I ran into an old co-worker, a mental Health worker who struggled with alcohol and drugs, and I told Her I had given my life to the Lord, She told me She was going to AA and She had her Higher Power, so, She asked, Do I really Need Jesus?
I told Her Absolutely! We Must Accept Jesus as Our Own Personal Savior, and Commit Our Lives to Him!~ Amen
I told her everything I knew about the Lord, and How He has the power to change us, and Everything was made By and For Jesus! I told Her that Jesus is the Only Way to God and Eternity!
I continued to tell her, we need to Repent of our Sins, and believe, receive, and be Baptized in the Holy Spirit!~ Amen
I told Her its a 100% Absolutely Imperative, that we Give God! Total Surrender!~ Amen
I told her how people can be doing well, wonderful marriage, children, Jobs, But if they do not Know God and make Jesus their Savior, then their Lives are Void!~
It's Not Enough to just Know who God is, that He is there!~
We Have Work to do!~ It's a Daily Commitment, a Daily Walk with Him, Keeping Him First in all we say and do!~ Amen
Meditating, Reading, Praying and Loving and Being a Channel of His Love, Mercy and Grace!~ Amen
Admit it!~ God is in Control and if You want to be a part of something Bigger than Life, then Love, Serve, Obey, Submit, Commit, and Follow the Lord!~ Amen
I don't know what the day will bring, but when I keep God First, and Love Jesus as I Love Everyone, and Help Others to know Him, by my actions or Testimony, Keeping to the Good, I Know that Great things will come!~ Amen
God Bless Your Day, and Light Up Your Path!~
Make all the right decisions, Love God and Each other!

Father,

Thank you for the promise and hope of Your word. Thank you that You can be counted on to guide me through my day. Today I need to walk in the hope that only You can give. My way is unclear, my path sometimes feels like it twists and turns in confusing and busy ways as I wind my way along my journey.

Show me Your ways, Lord. Show me how You would walk in these places. Teach me Your paths of grace and mercy and integrity and love. Help me to grasp Your ways so I can walk securely in them even in insecure places. I need Your perspective today.

Guide me in Your truth, Lord. With out Your Word active in my heart and mind I cannot know Your truth. Help me to make time to read my Bible. Help me to take time to think on it and let it penetrate my heart. Lord, Your Word will guide me as a beacon and a light. I need Your word to guide me. Forgive me when I have left it on the shelf or have simply grabbed a verse and run off for the day, quickly forgetting what I read.

Thank you that You promise to guide me and teach me as I let Your truth impact my heart and my mind.

Oh Lord, You are my Savior, my rescuer and my redeemer. You alone are the One who restores and renews my spirit and brings meaning to my life. You bless me. May my heart overflow with thanksgiving to You for Your hand in my life.

I will put my hope in you today, all day long. Remind me by Your Holy Spirit to look to You to guide me. Call me into Your quiet presence to think on Your truths and may I not be distracted. This is the oxygen of my soul. Thank you that You give the hope and help and peace I need today. Thank you that You never cease to call me to Yourself. Help me to respond afresh to Your presence in my life.

In Jesus’ strong name I pray, Amen.
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM