Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-9-18

Good Friday Morning Family of God! 3-9-18 It's going to be a Wonderful Day, Just because God and Jesus Love us!~ Amen
Here We Go!~
1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV- There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. Amen!~
God Knows Everything that is going on in each of our lives.
These Trials and Tribulations are for our own Good!~
To Learn from, To Grow From, and to Remind us that God will always give us a way to get through our Problems, if we just Ask Him to Help Us!~ Amen
Don't be caught up in the world, We are trying to get out of the world, Through Faith and Obedience, We Endure, We Rise Above, and We Conquer all Life can give us!~ Amen
With God for us, Jesus Christ with us, And the Holy Spirit In us, Who can come against us? None!~ Amen
Be Strong, I Love you, I am Praying for you!~ In Jesus Name!
I can do all things through Christ Jesus, Who Strengthens me and Leads by His Holy Spirit!~ Amen
Have a Beautiful day, No Matter what's gong on in your Life, Give God All the Honor and Glory! Shalom!~

Dear Lord Jesus,

I try hard not to stumble in my walk of faith, but you know the temptations that I face today. I experience desires that lead me away from you. Sometimes the temptation seems too strong for me. The desires seem too powerful to resist.

I need your help in this battle. I cannot walk alone, Lord. I need your guidance. My flesh is weak. Please help me. Fill me with the power of your Holy Spirit to give me strength. I cannot make it without you.

Your Word promises that I will not be tempted beyond what I can bear. I ask for your strength to stand up against temptation each and every time I encounter it.

Help me to stay awake spiritually so that temptation won't catch me by surprise. I want to always pray so that I won't be dragged away by evil desires. Help me keep my spirit well fed with your Holy Word so that I remember you are living in me. And you are greater than every power of darkness and sin that is in the world.

Lord, you overcame Satan's temptations. You understand my struggle. So I ask for the strength you had when facing Satan's attacks in the wilderness. Don't let me be dragged away by my own desires. Let my heart obey your Word.

Your Word also tells me you will provide a way of escape from temptation. Please, Lord, give me the wisdom to walk away when I am tempted, and the clarity to see the way out that you will provide. Thank you, Lord, that you are a faithful deliverer and that I can count on your help in my time of need. Thank you for being here for me.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray,

Amen.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM
Show more reactions