Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-11-18

Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-11-18
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Praise God and Happy Sunday Everyone! 3-11-18 It's going to be a Beautiful Day today Let Us Rejoice And Be Glad today! Get out of your house and go for a walk and Enjoy the beauty that surrounds us~
We had a Great time taking some water bottles and sandwiches to the Homeless this mid morning, being the hands and feet of Jesus, going where He wants us to Go, doing what He wants us to do!~ Amen
God bless PastoraDiana Brevan And Deacon Matthew for being faithful and obedient, in helping everyone get fed with The Word ~ Amen
I pray for all those Lost and Addicted, Homeless and Hurting, that God can and Will Heal them, and return what the enemy has stolen from them!~ Amen
You see, God will not go after those who do not want Him to.
You Have to want it, You Have to Know it, That God is In Control of Everything, despite what anyone else might say!~ Amen
That Making Jesus Christ you Personal Lord and Savior, is the Key ingredient, in Eternal Life!~ Amen
It's a 100% Commitment to God, and Being Willing to be Used by the Lord in any way He Wants!~ Amen
We are All Broken, All Sinners, In Need of a Savior!~
Thank God, in His Infinite Wisdom, that He Sent Jesus, to take Our Place, and found it in His Heart, to Forgive us, and Give us New Life!~ Amen
I am Nothing Without You Lord, and Everything With You! Amen
Read, Pray, and Seek God Everyday!~ There's a Mansion, Just Waiting for You, In Heaven!~ Amen
Thank You Jesus for All You are doing, All You Have Done, and All You Are About to do, In Our Lives, and In the World!
Let Your Kingdom Come, Let Your Will Be Done! In Jesus Name!
Shalom, Peace and Love!~
John 14:6 KJV- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh
unto the Father, but by me. Amen!~
Heavenly Father, there are so many out there who have not only no place to sleep but nothing to eat. Help guide them to a place like a shelter or clothing and food pantry so that they might have something to fill their stomach. I know that You will come to help those who are unable to help themselves and those who receive no help in the coming kingdom. Until then, please give me discernment to know what do to for someone that’s homeless. Perhaps take them to dinner or buy them a sleeping bag and a gift card for food. Oh Lord, I look forward to the day when there will be no more pain, sorrow, suffering, death (Rev 21:4), and certainly hunger. Speed that day my God and for those who are hungry and lost, fill them with the Word of God and bring them everlasting life in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Praise God and Happy Sunday Everyone! 3-11-18 It's going to be a Beautiful Day today Let Us Rejoice And Be Glad today! Get out of your house and go for a walk and Enjoy the beauty that surrounds us~
We had a Great time taking some water bottles and sandwiches to the Homeless this mid morning, being the hands and feet of Jesus, going where He wants us to Go, doing what He wants us to do!~ Amen
God bless PastoraDiana Brevan And Deacon Matthew for being faithful and obedient, in helping everyone get fed with The Word ~ Amen
I pray for all those Lost and Addicted, Homeless and Hurting, that God can and Will Heal them, and return what the enemy has stolen from them!~ Amen
You see, God will not go after those who do not want Him to.
You Have to want it, You Have to Know it, That God is In Control of Everything, despite what anyone else might say!~ Amen
That Making Jesus Christ you Personal Lord and Savior, is the Key ingredient, in Eternal Life!~ Amen
It's a 100% Commitment to God, and Being Willing to be Used by the Lord in any way He Wants!~ Amen
We are All Broken, All Sinners, In Need of a Savior!~
Thank God, in His Infinite Wisdom, that He Sent Jesus, to take Our Place, and found it in His Heart, to Forgive us, and Give us New Life!~ Amen
I am Nothing Without You Lord, and Everything With You! Amen
Read, Pray, and Seek God Everyday!~ There's a Mansion, Just Waiting for You, In Heaven!~ Amen
Thank You Jesus for All You are doing, All You Have Done, and All You Are About to do, In Our Lives, and In the World!
Let Your Kingdom Come, Let Your Will Be Done! In Jesus Name!
Shalom, Peace and Love!~
John 14:6 KJV- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh
unto the Father, but by me. Amen!~
Heavenly Father, there are so many out there who have not only no place to sleep but nothing to eat. Help guide them to a place like a shelter or clothing and food pantry so that they might have something to fill their stomach. I know that You will come to help those who are unable to help themselves and those who receive no help in the coming kingdom. Until then, please give me discernment to know what do to for someone that’s homeless. Perhaps take them to dinner or buy them a sleeping bag and a gift card for food. Oh Lord, I look forward to the day when there will be no more pain, sorrow, suffering, death (Rev 21:4), and certainly hunger. Speed that day my God and for those who are hungry and lost, fill them with the Word of God and bring them everlasting life in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM