Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-12-18

Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-12-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Praise God, Another day on Planet Earth! Sunday 3-12-18 Give The Lord All the Honor and Glory in your life, Confess Jesus to Others, and He will Confess You before the Father!~ Amen Here We Go!~
Seven Years Ago today one of the Most Horrific Disasters in History Occurred!~ The Japan 8.9 Earthquake and Tsunami that Killed Hundreds of Thousands of People!~
And we are still dealing with the Radiation from ********* Nuclear Plant, pouring into the Ocean, Pouring into the Air, and Still No Answer in sight!~ Lord Have Mercy!~
All I know is God is in control of Everything, and I should never question His Motives!~
Everything we go through is a learning experience, a process of conditioning us, Growing us Stronger, making us question everything from our faith to the way we are living!~
Are we living for God, or are we still in the world? Do you have a Personal Relationship with God and Jesus, or do you just live day by day, not praying or reading the word of God at all?
Are you comfortable where you are right now, or do You Want More of What God wants in your life?
I'm praying more people get On Fire for God, and to Walk the Walk that He has laid out for you to walk, that We speak as God would have us to Speak, and that we Lead, as the Holy Spirit Leads us! Amen
If we only went after God, Like we went after that drug of choice, alcohol, or whatever addiction takes you away from God!~
The evil one is here to do One Thing, to Destroy Your Worship and Fellowship with God!~ Amen
We Only Get One Chance at this Life, It's High Time we Give God our All, 100% Dedication, His Kingdom Come,His Will Be Done, In Jesus Name!~ Amen
I'm praying for you all, That We Not Only Know God, But Also Seek His Will, for our Lives!~
We Were Meant To Live For So Much More!~ Amen
And Greater Things Are Yet to Come!~
God Bless Your Day, and Show You The Way, Back to Him!
Peace and Love, In Him!~
Isaiah 45:7 KJV- I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Amen!~
Dear Lord, I believe that You uphold the creation by the strength of Your mighty power and Your great wisdom, and that in Your Word You have laid out all that we need to live godly lives that are pleasing to You.
I desire to do Your will oh God and I pray that I may serve You in the manner that You require. Lord in humility of heart I admit that I can do nothing of myself, but only as You give me Your sufficient grace, Your wisdom and Your strength.
Help me I pray to live each day of my life in holiness and righteousness – in humility of heart and with self-control. Help me to walk in spirit and truth and to do only those things that I have heard from You, through the Word of God and the gentle promptings of Your Holy Spirit in my inner soul.
May I look to You and not to the ways of the world. May I grow in grace and in a knowledge of the Lord Jesus and may I apply myself diligently to pursue You greater plans and purpose in my life- willingly accepting correction, eager to forgive others and enjoying sweet fellowship with You day by day – this I ask in Jesus Name, Amen

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM