Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-15-18

Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-15-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Good Thursday Morning! God Bless you All, in Jesus Loving Name!~ 3-15-18 I Pray you all are having A wonderful Morning~
Well, it seems that the Smartest Man in the World, has died!~ Steven Hawking is gone, 76 years old and succumbed to his disease!
Although He did not believe in God, and said Science had more evidence to offer existence, that God, I tend to believe he wasn't the smartest man in the world at all. If he did not know Jesus Christ as His Personal Savior, I am afraid his whole life was in Vain, I can only pray that God will have mercy on Him, and who knows, we may run into Mr. Hawking Again!~ Amen
with that said, Its going to be a Beautiful day in the neighborhood! And 70 degrees weather is coming to Arizona today! Amen
Let's talk about something very important:
Have you Surrendered to the Lord? Have You Given Up on the Worlds Ways, and are Seeking Gods Will in your life?
Are we spending More Time with God, Reading Praying and Meditating on the Word? Do You Have alone time with Our Heavenly Father? He is waiting for each of us to Come To Him!~ Amen
With thoughts of Jesus All through my Day, Encouraging and Praying for others who are struggling with Life, I tell them to take that little bit of faith they have and Grow it, Live it, Know it, God is Here, He is For us, In Us, With us and by the Blood of the Lamb, Jesus, He will Come and take us from this Wicked, Vile, Corrupt world!~ Amen
Our Job is to Keep Focused, Keep Running the Race, No More time for Partying, Going out to Clubs, Spending All Your Time with Family and Friends and No Time for God!~
Make it Today! Let Today be the Day You Get Back On Fire for the Lord!~ Amen
There is No Time like the Present, Now!~
I pray a Double Blessing over all of your lives! I love You, and Most Importantly, Jesus Loves You!~ Amen
Keep God First, and All Other Things will Fall Into Place! Amen
Love and Prayers, In Jesus, Amen
Amen
Stay Blessed!~ xxoo
Heavenly Father, I kneel before Your throne of grace and mercy, surrendering my all to You. I surrender my burdens, my worries and my fears. I lift up before You my loved ones, my job and my finances. I release them into Your hands, Father. Please draw near as I cry out in desperation. Reign down, Oh Lord, relieve me of my pain and suffering, ease my troubled heart. Savior, save me from the misfortunes of this world and just take control.
Romans 12:1 Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM