Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-17-18

Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-17-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Friday Morning Everyone! God Bless you! 3-17-18 Another Glorious Day to Praise Him, Love Him, and Be Jesus to Someone! Amen!
We had a blessed time handing out Bible"s to those at the jail and ministering to them on wednesday, here in town. ~ God bless you Norma for all that you do for everyone. It was definately an experience for me and one that I will not ever forget.Thank You Lord, for this opportunity. Amen
Pray for all those lost in addiction, on the streets, no guidance, no hope, and let us come together in agreement for their healing and restoration!~ In Jesus Name!~ Amen
Those of us who have never been there do not know what it is like to be in this situation. And we do not know what it feels like to go hungry or thirsty. We can only Imagine how much these individuals enjoy being woke up with some water, something to eat, socks, and a prayer of Hope for their lives!~ Amen
I tell everyone if they want completion, if they want restoration, if they want healing and purpose, they need only Ask God to forgive them, and to Accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, Living for Him, devoting their lives to Him, Having a Loving Relationship with Him, then their healing will begin!~ Amen
Get Honest with Yourself and when you are sick and tired or being sick and tired, there is no where to reach, but Up!~
And that is the moment that Jesus Takes you by the hand, and shows you a new way to live, through Him!~ Amen!~
Submit to God and the devil will flee!~ Amen
Commit to Him and He will Lift You and give you back everything the evil one has stolen from you. Amen
We can't do it alone, we need the Holy Spirit, the Word of God, and a Mind Set of Christ Alone!~ Amen!~
I Love you all, and I am praying for your situation, your circumstances! In Jesus Mighty Name!~ Amen
Love God, and Love One Another!
All My Love

Proverbs 3:1-10 KJV- My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: 4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. 9 Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: 10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. Amen!~

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM