Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-18-18

Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-18-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Prayer To Know The Truth
Give me a deeper knowledge and understanding I pray of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Way and the Truth and the Life - and Whom to know is life eternal.

Father You promised that in Christ we would know the truth and that the truth would set us free, and You also promised that the Holy Spirit would guide us into all truth.. Lord this is my desire - to KNOW the truth – to KNOW the Lord Jesus better and to know Him more and more abundantly.

Father it was Pilate who asked the question, what is truth? But Your Word makes it perfectly clear that the answer to that question is Jesus. He is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and I pray that I may know Him more intimately with each passing day.

Father the enemy seeks to hide or distort the truth, through deceit and lies, but I pray that You would give me wisdom and discernment to know when the truth of Christ is being twisted or misrepresented and, help me increasingly to know Him more – and the power of His resurrection.. being made conformable unto his death, for I have died and my life is hid with Christ in God.. praise His holy name,

Amen

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM