Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Letter from Dr Diana Brevan 3-18-18

From the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 3-18-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

With all the Multiply Battles Your Very Own Sn Pastora.Dr.Diana Brevan has been through in life and health and healing weather its been with the cancers with the lupus with the Spinal disease with the stokes chronic asthma allergies 55 surguries or more, Cripling Chronic Osteoporosis, & RA,This body has faced the fire without the smell of smoke We had to make drastic changes due to the Health and leave the state of NJ and move to Florida , and The Lord Still has plans to make a differance in your lives through Me Amen I am making a great differance in peoples lives first through Christ always and I am making a differance in my life daily six days a week I have joined amazing Programs at the Y and due to my insurance I am able to go to other gyms as well, So that I am able to get out soon and do more in Christ to where He is leading. So Everyone Please Christ JesusFirst In Your Life second MOTIVATE Yourself excersise. Stay first for Christ Jesus First so You Will Live Long and Live Strong!

NOW ITS TIME TO:
GET FIT EVERYONE! Make Sure You Excersize Daily Do Not Give Up nor In! If You Sit Down excersise while you sit get moving So You Will LIVE LONG AND LIVE STRONG! Do Not Give Up Nor In! When You Go through the Fire You Will Not Be Burned For Our Savior Is With You!

1 Corinthians 9:26-27 Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing. No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified.”
Don’t make exercise a half-hearted endeavor! Set goals, create a plan, and then execute it. Don’t be afraid to pray for help.

Isaiah 40:29-31“He gives power to the faint, abundant strength to the weak. Though young men faint and grow weary, and youths stagger and fall, they that hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on eagles’ wings; They will run and not grow weary, walk and not grow faint.”

The Lord Our God will help you and reward your fitness efforts, if they are done in His service and not out of vanity or selfishness. Put your trust in God, and He will guide you.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things in Him who strengthens me.”
Nothing is impossible with God! Certainly we have to look at our human limits—it would be difficult to run a marathon if you are in your 60’s with severe arthritis—but don’t be afraid to set lofty goals. Do other kinds of silver sneaker excersises that will fit your body. Dedicate your workouts to Christ and see if that doesn’t make a difference.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been purchased at a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body.”

Your workouts can give glory to God. You can pray while you walk, meditate while you swim or simply put yourself in God’s presence in the weight room or Silver Sneakers room. The possibilities are endless.

Proverbs 24:5, 31:17 A wise man is full of strength, and a man of knowledge enhances his might.” “She girds herself with strength; she exerts her arms with vigor.”

It’s important to include strength training exercises as part of your fitness program. Not only will everyday chores and activities become easier, but you will also strengthen your bones. Try lifting weights it does not need to be heavy weights you can use simple hand weights,, using stretch cords or bands, medicine balls, kettlebells, or simple body weight calisthenics.and your aquatics also excerise in your hot tub.

1 Corinthians 9:25 “Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one.”

Discipline is critical for success in both your spiritual life and in a fitness program. Try keeping a journal to chart your progress. You can use one section to log your exercise goals and accomplishments and another to record your spiritual aspirations and successes.

2 Timothy 4:7 “I have competed well; I have finished the race; I have kept the faith.”

To really get motivated, sign up for a race or event and train for it. Better yet, ask a friend or family member to join you and train together. Fitness is important and can give us more energy to help others, but it’s crucial to keep your focus on the ultimate goal—eternal life in heaven. I Had to make drastic changes in my life to leave the state of NJ and come into Florida shut in or not shut in Continue to motivate yourself within Christ Jesus first get active and You will Prosper where Your Soul Prospers. Pastora Diana Brevan.

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora