Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 3-18-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 3-18-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL

Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer

Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

He Touched Me

Shackled by a heavy burden,

'Neath a load of guilt and shame.

Then the hand of Jesus touched me,

And now I am no longer the same.

He touched me, Oh He touched me,

And oh the joy that floods my soul!

Something happened and now I know,

He touched me and made me whole.

Since I met this blessed Savior,

Since He cleansed and made me whole,

I will never cease to praise Him,

I'll shout it while eternity rolls.

He touched me, Oh He touched me,

And oh the joy that floods my soul!

Something happened and now I know

He touched me and made me whole.

No Orther Name but Jesus

Above His name there is no other name

The one who is eternally the same

There is no other name

The first and last, beginning and the end

He was the King who made the common man His friend

There is no other name, let every tongue proclaim

And sing the name of Jesus

Magnify and praise the name of Jesus

No other name but Jesus

There is power in the precious name of Jesus, Jesus

Messiah, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus

He created all there is with his own hands

And yet the smallest need He understands

There is no other name

The one who said, "I am the great I am"

And then He gave Himself, a sacrifice for man

There is no other name, let every tongue proclaim

And sing the name of Jesus

No other name but Jesus

Forever He shall reign as King of Kings, Lord of all and every living thing

From now on we'll worship Him and praise the name of Jesus

No other name but Jesus

Forever He shall reign as King of Kings, Lord of all and every living thing

From now on we'll worship Him and praise the name of Jesus, Jesus, Jesus

What a Friend We Have in Jesus

What a Friend we have in Jesus,

All our sins and griefs to bear!

What a privilege to carry

Everything to God in prayer!

O what peace we often forfeit,

O what needless pain we bear,

All because we do not carry

Everything to God in prayer!

Have we trials and temptations?

Is there trouble anywhere?

We should never be discouraged,

Take it to the Lord in prayer.

Can we find a friend so faithful

Who will all our sorrows share?

Jesus knows our every weakness,

Take it to the Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy-laden,

Cumbered with a load of care?

Precious Savior, still our refuge—

Take it to the Lord in prayer;

Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?

Take it to the Lord in prayer;

In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,

Thou wilt find a solace there.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:

(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”

When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.

Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth

As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.

Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families

Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 13

The Book of Psalms Chapter Thirteen

Tell God

Dr.Diana Brevan

Verse 1: "13 How long, O Lord? Will You forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me?" The author of this Psalm, this song, this prayer, was David, the King of Israel. His childhood was spent as a shepherd boy, the youngest in a family of several sons. It's hard to imagine David as a person who felt "forgotten" by the Lord He loved, but he did indeed feel neglected and alone at the moment. Concern, depression, worry, prayer, hope—all of that and more filled the soul of David the song-writer and king. He was vulnerable and he knew it, and his vulnerability was like a mirror that reflected back his need of God. Have you ever thought of it that way? Has it occurred to you that your emotional suffering is intended to reflect your need of God back to you? Is that "mirror" reflecting something you likely don't WANT to see? David knew he would not live forever in his present circumstances, and yet the feeling of being isolated and alone in suffering can seem like "forever" to us, just as it did to David. Note that his suffering was not merely about him—because it also affected his family, friends, subordinates, and since he was the king, it affected the whole nation. He was afraid and it felt to him like God was ignoring his need. He was deeply troubled. You or someone you know may suffer in just the same manner expressed in this poem, this song of David, and note what he did—he persisted in prayer. He told God about his doubts, his fears, revealing everything to the One, the only One who could help him.

Verse 2: "How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart all the day? How long will my enemy be exalted over me?" Matthew 11:17 reflects an aspect of Jewish culture in those years. During weddings, funerals and other events, flutists would fill the air with music and within those ceremonies, dancers would perform at appropriate times. Professional mourners were hired also. Teaching about John the Baptist, Jesus cited words from the culture, including, "We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we mourned to you, and you did not lament." At some point in our lives, most of us have prayed to the Lord with statements similar to these: "God, if You do (what I want) I will believe in You... if You help me I will give my life to You..." and more. The unspoken assumption in such prayers is that the Lord is like an assistant hired to play certain music for a special event. If the music is just as we want it to be, we will pay the musicians, and if it isn't, we won't. The reality about the Lord is the other way around—we are the assistants and HE is in charge. When we give our lives to Him with no ulterior motives, no conditions, we begin to discover that He is leading us on a journey of HIS choosing. We are privileged to be on this pilgrimage with Him, but He is the One calling the shots. Another privilege is prayer—the King listens to us at all times, but prayer is not in any way telling Him what to do. As Scripture teaches, "if we ask anything according to HIS WILL, He hears us, and... we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him" (1 John 5:14-15). Life is not just about you or me, for what happens to us affects others as well. What might seem to us as obviously the only right way of doing things, may lead to outcomes that have the wrong impact on many people, some of whom we don't even know. Like David did, we can ask, and God loves it when we do, but the answer may be "Yes... No... (or) Wait," or something we didn't even remotely expect because we don't comprehend the complexity of God's decisions. He will do what's best, though we may not understand. It isn't just about us. God WILL answer in the right way, and faith recognizes that He knows what He's doing.

Verse 3: "Consider and answer me, O Lord my God; Enlighten my eyes, or I will sleep the sleep of death," David became the king, the leader of a nation, and like Moses before him, at least a great part of his training for the position had come from tending sheep! Down inside was an awareness that he, like everybody else, was actually insufficient for what God had called him to do. David wanted to know what was going on—why was this happening? He felt that if he didn't have more information, he would DIE! As the king, he was supposed to KNOW! He needed to learn, like we do, that faith in the Lord is infinitely better and more satisfying than mere knowledge; especially when the situation is ultimately out of our control. He wasn't getting the answer, he didn't seem to be any closer to understanding what was happening, and it was driving him nuts! Somehow, faith grows when the situation is desperate and events are seemingly impossible for us to deal with. "I think I'm going to die!" is often followed by "Help me, Lord!" which leads to—faith. It's better to relate to the Lord in faith than to merely know what's going on... even when you think you'll die unless you know. Tell God—you'll be glad you did.

Verse 4: "And my enemy will say, 'I have overcome him,' And my adversaries will rejoice when I am shaken." David's reputation was at stake here. Everybody in the whole country was looking to him for a solution, and he did not know what to do. He had enemies, and it's true for everybody—the more you have in life, the more you seem to be, you will find that you have acquired false friends who are actually your enemies. People will subtly or overtly hate you, simply because they are jealous of you. And as David feared, they will be delighted if you stumble and fall in what you have been called to do. "What have I done? Why have You brought me to this place where I am to do something and I don't know how to do it?" And so you are embarrassed in advance about what might go wrong. David certainly remembered what it felt like when he was standing in victory over the dead body of his huge adversary, Goliath, and he didn't want his own enemies to feel that way about him. He shuddered at the thought of his enemies rejoicing over his possible defeat, and so he continued to plead with the Lord for help. He did what we must do—he told God.

Verse 5: "But I have trusted in Your lovingkindness; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation." I have a dried seed from an orange tree next to my computer keyboard. It will continually appear to endlessly do nothing until it is planted in the ground and given proper nutrients. Then it has the potential to produce whole groves of orange trees. That's the promise God has placed within the seed—"if you plant me," the seed announces, "I will grow." When we trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, a seed of LIFE from eternity is planted within us, just it was in the heart of David the shepherd boy, musician and king. A song is poetry set to music—what the poet sees, hears about with interest, or longs for is revealed—and in that poem, the expression of his or her heart, we glimpse the author's soul. David KNEW afresh in this moment that God had created Israel with a special, lasting purpose. A valid "contract" exists between God and that nation. David likely didn't know the name "Jesus Christ" as we do, but he called out to the Lord and trusted in Him as we all should. Later in time, God's contract to the WORLD was offered when Jesus died for us and rose again. He gave His body, His life, His blood, and in exchange, we give our own lives to Him. The Seed of God is planted within us through faith, and the proper nutrients are delivered to us at just the right moments. The Holy Spirit is the Master Gardener and we can sing with David, "My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation," because I have "trusted" in You. Tell God—tell Him your fears and praise Him in gratitude for what He has done.

Verse 6: "I will sing to the Lord, Because He has dealt bountifully with me." David was now done for the moment with doubt, which is a negative force not unlike weeds growing in a garden of fear. Faith, on the other hand, is the antidote for fear and unbelief. The Lord loves us, and when we place our trust in Him, His love, hope, peace and faith begin to appear within the garden He tends (the center of our being)—much like good fruit from healthy trees. Was David done with fear? No he wasn't, but the seed of God within him was growing, and the right "nutrients" were in his life, leading him to effective, appropriate prayer. David was now reflecting, remembering the times God had delivered him and his nation, and he was rediscovering in this time of prayer, the wonder of praise. Prayer expressed in praise is more than just reciting words or asking for something... It is an actual ENCOUNTER with Almighty God. It's a wonderful hug from the Lord deep in the soul, as we joyfully meet Him in our spirit, in the center of what we are. David SANG to the Lord, which you can do also, and it doesn't have to be on-key. To God, the noise you make in the song of praise is beauty personified. Always remember that you actually have an audience of One—and He is the Lord. Sing praise to Him, "Because He has dealt bountifully with (you and with) me." Tell Him, and He loves it when you do.

Father, I have been afraid—I have felt alone and I have doubted. I confess my sin of unbelief and trust in You now. I am Yours, Lord. I commit my very being to You. I believe, Lord. Fill me, Holy Spirit. Thank You. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,

My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!

Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

USA Headquarters

PO Box2752

Inverness Florida 34451

352-637-3046

headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

205 Farror St. Apt.705

Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora