Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-20-18

Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-20-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Proverbs: God's Wisdom for Daily Living

Devotional Scripture:

Proverbs 12:5-7(KJV):
5 The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.
6 The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood: but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them.
7 The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand.

Thought for the Day
Verse 5 - The book of Proverbs contrasts the thoughts and words of the righteous with those of the wicked. Looking at these verses carefully, we notice the progression of both sin and righteousness. Both of them first proceed from the heart. Next, they become thoughts in the mind, and finally are manifested in our actions. Sin begins in a man's heart; first, a man will have thoughts about the sin, then his mouth will speak of those sins, and finally he will actually commit those sins. The same is true of righteousness; it also proceeds from the heart, and forms righteous thoughts. As a man speaks of those thoughts, he will finally act upon them and bring them forth as righteous deeds.

Jesus confirms this in Mark 7:20-23: "And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man."

The Bible tells us that all people have the tendency to sin. How can we have a change of heart and be free from sin? We can be free only by being born again. We must confess our sins to God, acknowledge that Jesus Christ died in our place to pay the penalty for our sins, ask His forgiveness, and invite Him to come into our lives and give us new hearts. As we surrender our lives to God, the Holy Spirit breaks sin's power over us. "...So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal bodies, to make you obey their passions. Do not yield your members to sin as instruments of wickedness, but yield yourselves to God as men who have been brought from death to life, and your members to God as instruments of righteousness" (Romans 6:9-13 RSV).

Verse 6 - Though the wicked plot murder, the righteous can prevent it through prayer. Speaking God's protection over a situation can destroy the plans of the wicked and establish the righteous. "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD..." (Isaiah 54:17a). Psalm 91 contains many promises of God's protection that we can pray aloud for others or ourselves.

Verse 7 - To walk in righteousness so that our "houses will stand," we must keep our minds on the things of God; guarding our hearts. As we saw above, sin is produced in the heart. Satan tries to enter through our "eye and ear gates." We must be careful of what we expose ourselves to on television, the Internet, and in books. Parents should monitor these, along with video games and music. It is not a sin to have an evil thought; it is sin to consider it and dwell upon it. We can resist evil thoughts with God's Word (James 4:6-7). For instance, if tempted to covet, we can resist it by remembering the commandments not to covet (Exodus 20:17) and to be content with what God has given us (Hebrews 13:5). We can also remember that the Lord desires to bless all His children: He will bless us in due time if we are not jealous of others.

Dear Father God, I am grateful for all the times that Your hand of protection has been over my family. Thank You! Help me to keep my thoughts on good things and take those things out of my heart that are not like You. Forgive me when I dwell upon wrong thoughts and fail to resist the devil immediately. I do want a clean heart and a pure mind. Help me to resist the evil that is in the world and keep my thoughts on edifying things. Lord, I pray for all the Christian parents who are raising their children in this crooked generation. Give them wisdom and love as they instruct their children in Your ways. Remove rebellion from the hearts of people whose thinking is perverted. Protect our children in the schools and on the streets. Have mercy on us and give us Your grace to be good examples to our children and young people we know. In Jesus' name I ask. Amen.
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM