Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-21-18

Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-21-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone! God Bless you! 3-21-18 It's the second Day of Spring!~ Enjoy the Life that God has made for you!~ Praise Him Always, and Love Everyone! Amen Here We Go!~
It's going to be a Beautiful Day in the Lord! No matter what you are going through, no matter what the weather is, no matter what anyone says, You Are Loved and Cherished by your Heavenly Father, who wants a Loving Relationship with You each day!~
The things we go through day to day, are not to be compared to the Life that is waiting for us, in the future!~ Amen
And if you are having difficulties in this life, maybe you should re-evaluate, take a step back, and make the necessary changes, to get you back on the right track!~ Amen
And if you still can't figure out why things never seem to go right in your life, maybe you are not giving the Lord the Love an devotion that He wants from you!~ Amen
God deserves our Very Best!~ He gives us Life, He sent His Son to die for each of our sins, and He Only Wants Your All!~
100% Complete Devotion!~ A Lasting, Loving Relationship, a Life that Includes Him, That You Finally Realize that it's All bout Jesus, and Not about ourselves!~ Amen
When You Figure out that Everything was made By and For Jesus, and You are Part of His Family, then Maybe, Just Maybe, You will devote Your Life to Him!~
I cannot go one day without the Lord in my life, neither do I want to. A Day without Jesus, is like a Day without Sunshine, without Air, without Purpose!~ Amen
Do All Things as if you are doing it for the Lord, in Work, in School, in Your Daily Life, Live For Him!~ Amen
Be Passionate, Be Faithful, Be Loving, and By All Means, Be Jesus to Someone!~ Amen
Life is too short not to Know You Purpose. Seek, and you will Find!~
God Bless you and Keep You Always!~
By His Holy Grace, You are Saved By Grace, Through Faith!~
All My Love and Prayers, In Jesus Loving Name! Amen!~

1 Peter 2:2-3 KJV- As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. Amen!~

Dear heavenly Father, thank You for Your deep love towards me and thank You for sending Your only begotten Son, my Saviour Jesus Christ to suffer on the cross for my sake, so that my sins could be forgiven and that I may live with You for ever, in heaven. Lord I know that I do not warrant Your love and yet You have showered unconditional love and grace towards me through Christ – for which I praise and thank You.

But Lord You desire all Your children to love others as Christ loved us, but my love is poor and weak and is far removed for all that You desire of me. Fill me I pray with the love of Christ that I may love others in the same way that Christ loved me – so that as Your love pours into my soul, so I may be used as a conduit for Christ’s love to stream out to others with whom I come into contact.

Help me to demonstrate Your love not only to those that are lovable, but also to those that who lash out at me through pain or anger, disappointment or loss. May the love of Jesus be manifested in me and may the love of Jesus be distributed, by grace through faith –to all with whom I come in contact, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM