Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 3-21-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 3-21-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
Standing on the Promises

Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.
Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,
Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,
Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,
Standing on the promises I shall not fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call.
Resting in my Savior as my All in all,

I Will Sing the Wondrous Story
I will sing the wondrous story
Of the Christ who died for me,
How He left His home in glory
For the cross of Calvary.
Yes, I’ll sing the wondrous story
Of the Christ who died for me,
Sing it in the light of glory,
Sing it through eternity.
I was lost, but Jesus found me,
Found the sheep that went astray,
Threw His loving arms around me,
Drew me back into His way.
I was bruised, but Jesus healed me;
Faint was I from many a fall;
Sight was gone, and fears possessed me,
But He freed me from them all.
Days of darkness still come o’er me,
Sorrow’s paths I often tread,
But the Savior still is with me;
By His hand I’m safely led.
He will keep me till the rapture,
Day by day He’ll wash my feet,
And will transform all my nature
That in glory we may meet.

Carry Your Name

How merciful the cross
How powerful the blood
How beautiful Your arms
Open for us
Open for us
No greater love
God's only Son
Jesus, Jesus
No other name
Mighty to save
Jesus, Jesus
By Your wounds
We are healed
And You have
Conquered the grave
And in Your rising,
We will rise
To carry Your name
Above every name
No greater love
God's only Son
Jesus, Jesus
No other name
Mighty to save
Jesus, Jesus
No greater love
God's only Son
Jesus, Jesus
No other name
So strong to save
Jesus, Jesus
I will carry Your name
Carry Your name
Jesus, Your name forever
For all of my days
In all of my ways
Jesus, Your name forever
I will carry Your name
Carry Your name
Jesus, Your name forever
For all of my days
In all of my ways
Jesus, Your name forever
Jesus, Your name
Bless Your name
No greater love
God's only Son
Jesus, Jesus
No other name
Mighty to save
Jesus, Jesus
I will carry Your name
Carry Your name
Jesus, Your name forever
For all of my days
In all of my ways
Jesus, Your name forever

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 14
The Book of Psalms Chapter Fourteen
Be Glad And Thank Him
Dr. Diana Brevan
Verse 1: "The fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds;" There is no one who does good." Labels are important, for they tend to somewhat define who and what we are. If you've ever earned the right to carry a badge for your wallet, you know something of what the power of it can be because in carrying it, you are labeled and perceived differently. When stopped while driving, you likely won't get the traffic ticket. Instead the traffic officer will probably say something like, "Drive slower next time," as he or she returns to the police vehicle, hoping the next car they stop won't have a driver with a badge. Almost everybody has a name, which is not really "you," but like a social security number or other identification, it says something about who you are. The "atheist" and his cousin, the "agnostic," label themselves with words revealing a choice to believe that the God we see in the Bible does not exist. In communication, differing people utilize different labels, depending on their perspective, and God applies labels also. He calls the atheist (and the agnostic) a "fool." Let's look at His response this way: If someone or a group of people publicly decided you don't exist, how would that make you feel? And that's exactly what the atheist attempts to do to the living God. Some years ago, a lady in a Bible study I was teaching came to the class in shock—She had been receiving Social Security benefits because of her disability, and suddenly the checks stopped coming! Worse, the Social Security Administration took all the money from her checking account! Somebody had notified the Administration that she was dead! But she was very much alive! It is more than just irrational for the "fool" to say, "There is no God." The God they don't believe in applies labels also, declaring them to be "DEAD in trespasses and sins" (Ephesians 2:1). The Ephesians verse also says much more—it calls those who have trusted in Christ, "you He made alive." We are taken from death into new life. The lady who lost her benefits had a lot of problems in convincing the U.S. government that she wasn't dead. Mercifully, she finally did it and her income was restored. We don't have to prove we are alive to God, for He SEES His Son in the center of our being. Our heavenly benefits last forever! In faith, we are no longer fools in His sight. Be glad, for He is rescuing you.

Verse 2: "The Lord has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, Who seek after God." This Psalm and Psalm 53 were both written by David, the shepherd boy who became king of Israel, and it's interesting that the two Psalms are so similar. Both begin, "The fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God.'" And each presents God's perspective, through His prophet, David, that such people are "corrupt," doing no good for anyone in this life or in eternity. One way to regard people who do not "seek after God" is that they simply don't "understand." And there is truth in that statement. I was a young person, several decades ago, who decided I was an atheist. God proved His effectiveness by breaking down the emotional walls I had surrounded myself with, and He rescued me from my foolishness. A number of times since then I have had the opportunity to talk with a number of people who call themselves atheists and have noticed about myself in those years, and about them—atheists are true believers. The typical atheist really believes their position, even though it's a lie. Here's what likely happens, in this and in similar situations: The person sees something negative in life, causing them to decide that God either does not care or He does not exist, and he opts for the latter. "How could God allow my loved one to die?... A good God would not do that?..." and more. What we don't understand is that God's "good" is much higher and more complex than we know. God tells us clearly that, "My ways (are) higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:9 & context) but we typically don't get it. Such statements about Him in Scripture are not "pride" speaking—it's simply the truth. "Good" is more than just the individual circumstance involved—instead "all things work together for good" (Romans 8:28) because God weaves all things everywhere into something beautiful, bringing people like us into the wonder of faith. Note, by the way, that the similarities between Psalms 14 and 53 are because God repeats Himself when something is this important. He'll tell us and show us over-and-over, with the intent that we will finally trust in the Son, our Savior.

Verse 3: "They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one." A key Scripture in relation to this verse is Romans 1:18, where the "corrupt" are revealed as those "who suppress the truth in unrighteousness." In other words, these are not people who are merely deceived, though it's true that they are—these are people who participate in the problem, making it worse by becoming deceivers themselves. They deceive others by repeatedly telling lies, ending up fooling even themselves. Inveterate liars eventually don't really know what's real and what's not anymore, slipping out of deception and into an illness of the mind. Notice that "there is no one who does good, not even one." To some extent, everyone has "turned aside," as observed in Romans 3:23, that "ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God." It's like we have fallen off the ship into the middle of the ocean, but the good news is that an effective Rescue Team has been launched on our behalf. Yes, "the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal LIFE in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23). You have fallen, but because of God's grace through faith in the Lord, He will lift you up. You are given salvation, rescue in Christ Jesus, and the Bonus is that God's Holy Spirit is placed deep within your very soul, keeping you safe and delighting you—forever.

Verses 4-5: "Do all the workers of wickedness not know, who eat up my people as they eat bread, and do not call upon the Lord? 5 There they are in great dread, for God is with the righteous generation." Beneath the deception promulgated by the "workers of wickedness," is an underlying awareness of what they are doing. The deceiver is himself deceived, but deep within himself, at some level, he and everyone else knows who the Lord is. We all do. While gaining notoriety by denying the Lord, he secretly is terrified, knowing that Jesus Christ is exactly who Scripture says He is—and even more. The arrogant person who lords it over others and insists that their own position is the only right one, is afraid. Fear produces pride. At some level, the "great dread" mentioned here is deep in the heart of all who "do not call upon the Lord." The world doesn't see it this way, but God loves "the poor in spirit, those who mourn, the meek... those who hunger and thirst for righteousness... the merciful,... the pure in heart... (and the) the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:3-10). He calls such people "blessed." It isn't what we get in life—it's Who we trust. He is with us, which frightens those who choose to deny and defy the holy and righteous Lord.

Verse 6: "You would put to shame the counsel of the afflicted, but the Lord is his refuge." The cross of Jesus is scorned by many in various religions of the world. But think about it—as a member of the human race, you are part of the group that rebelled against the Lord almost from the beginning. Therefore, what works can you do that will satisfy God? Will continuously attending religious services satisfy Him? What about giving your money to help somebody? Will that do the job? We could say more, but God makes it clear for us, defining His requirements for humanity in a variety of ways, such as Matthew 5:48, where He said, "You shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect." That's sobering because, behind the face of every religious or "good" person is a flawed human being. We are NOT perfect, we have flunked the course, which is the reason why God, through the prophet, said in Isaiah 64:6—"all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags." That means we're in trouble—we need the Lord God or we won't make it. What "works" can we do that will help? Jesus was asked that question in John 6:28-29, and here is His answer: "This is the work of God, that you BELIEVE in Him whom He sent." Look around the world, take a comparative religions class—which religion is right? The true answer is "None of the above," for religion is not the answer... you are to finally BELIEVE in Jesus Christ who was sent by the Father to rescue us from sin and death.

Verse 7: "Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When the Lord restores His captive people, Jacob will rejoice, Israel will be glad." It's important to note that David, the human author of this Psalm, wrote hundreds of years before the birth of Jesus Christ on this earth. David mourned the state of humanity at that time just as concerned people are worried today. The Temple in Jerusalem constantly issued visual and auditory prophesies that the Messiah, the Christ, the Lamb of God, would die for the sins of the people. The bleating of sheep and their innumerable deaths "spoke" continually that a Substitutionary Death was needed for our salvation from sin. Here in this verse is David's prayer that "the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion," and it did! Jesus died for us, and not only did many in Israel "rejoice" at this amazing opportunity, but people all over the world have been exceedingly "glad" ever since. Give yourself to Him in faith, be "glad," for He has rescued you, and thank Him who truly loves you and me.

Father, I turned away from You, trying to live life on my own terms. It didn't work out well at all. Please forgive me. I see now that I always need the Lord. I trust in You, Lord Jesus. I am Yours. Thank You. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora