Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Quiet Fortress of Prayer: By Rosemary Q. GutierrezGood Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-22

Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-22-18
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Thursday, March 22, 2018
“ But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.”- 1 John 2:5-6
Our FATHER in Heaven,
So many define YOUR Word as the commandments, but YOUR Word is not our commandment. Yes, there are commandments in YOUR Word, but YOUR Word is much more than commandments. We have learned that there is a distinction. If we love YOU, and FATHER we most certainly do, we are going to do more than obey YOUR commandments, we are going to obey YOUR Word, which means following the spirit of YOUR Word. If we love YOU, we will not rationalize how far we can go in our conduct before damaging our name as a Christian. WE tend to ask, is it ok if I do this, but FATHER, really the question YOU want us to ask is, what can I do to please YOU? FATHER, it is about pleasing YOU not trying to find out how we can please our self. FATHER, we do not want to live on the margin. Our objective should be to please YOU to where we can have a relationship with YOU and share that fellowship. But, as this passage and its context shows, it is done on the basis of love, if we love YOU, if we love JESUS, we will not only keep YOUR commandments, but also YOUR Word, which is further than YOUR commandments. Yes, we want YOUR love perfected in us. It is about our attitude toward sin, not just the fact we do it, but our attitude toward it. We want the brokenness, the hurt, and the feeling of separation of YOU that we have when we fail to live, in YOUR commandments and YOUR Word. FATHER, help us to live in the example of our LORD, in living in YOUR will. HE not only lived by the law, but the spirit of the law, and we today are seeking the same. Help us to live our lives so as to please YOU in all we do. We want to walk with HIM and after HIM in all things. And we can do this when the love we have for YOU is perfected in us.
In JESUS name AMEN

Heavenly Father, I come to You in prayer, to magnify and glorify Your Holy name. I give You all the praise, honor and glory You deserve.

Omnipotent King, thank You for today. Thank You for waking me up this morning. Thank You for health, strength, wisdom, prosperity and favor in not only my life but, my family’s as well.
Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Lord, what is Your will for me?

Lord, what is Your will for me? I am completely and totally open to Your plan for my life. Guide me Lord accordingly. Take control of my life and lead me in a plain path of righteousness.

Execute Your will in my life. Reveal to me my purpose. Draw near as I cry out, Oh merciful Savior. I hunger and thirst after Your Holy presence. Change me, Lord. Infiltrate into the depths of my heart. Mend my broken spirit so that I will be transformed and become brand new.
1 Thessalonians 4:3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality;
Lord, what is Your will for me? I am completely and totally open to Your plan for my life.

I embrace this transformation
As I embrace this new transformation Lord, continue to unfold Your plans for my life daily, and, step by step, as You hold my hand and take the lead, I will eventually become what You have desired me to be. All the glory and worship will be submitted unto You for the great works You have done in me. In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen!

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM