Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3/23/18

Good Friday Morning Everyone! God bless you! 3-23-18 It's going to be Another Beautiful day, So Love Your God with All Your Heart, Mind and Soul, and Love Each-other, as you love your own self! Amen Here We Go!~
This morning we will talk about being a Willing Servant of the Lord!~
We all know that God is, and He Loves us, and He sent His Only Son, to die on the cross for each of our sins, But are we Willing?
Are we Willing to do what He Requires? Are we Willing to Give Up the things in life that we think are important, but really are not?
Are we Willing to Go where He wants us to go, and do what He wills us to do, and Say what He would have us to say?
Being Willing to do Gods will is the beginning of Growth in Him!~
God Seeks souls that are Seeking Him, His Love, His Forgiveness, His Mercy and His Grace!~ Amen
If God is tugging on your heart to do more for Him, then feel very blessed, because He does not call everyone!~
Know that Our Heavenly Father would love nothing more than for Everyone to come to Him, but He knows some will not adhere to His Will, Will Not be Seekers of Him, in fact they will Mock Him, Scoff Him, and say all kinds of bad things against our Lord, Don't give in to these kind of people!~ Amen
God has put it into every mans heart, that He is all He says He is!~ It is the man who denies the Lord, that says there is No God, you see, it is us, people, that turn away from Him, when we should be turning away from our sin, and Seeking More of what God has for us! Amen
We walk by Faith and Not by Sight!~ Amen
So, Today, Step out in Faith, Ask God what You can do for Him, Be a Seeker of His will and ways, Follow the Holy Spirit in your life!~ Pray More, Read More, and Always, Keep God First, in Jesus Mighty Name! Amen!~
It's not enough to know who God is, who Jesus is, But We should be on fire for His Love, Forgiveness, Mercy and Grace!~
Having a Fantastic Relationship with Him, and Sharing that Love with Everyone around us! Amen
One Day Soon, Jesus is Coming, and He's not going to take those who are still living in the world, but He will take those who dedicated their lives, stayed obedient, Loving and Faithful, to the End!~ Amen
Be Jesus to Someone and Have a Beautiful day in the Lord!
In Jesus Name! Be Blessed to be a Blessing to Others!~
Shalom, Peace and Love!~

Ephesians 6:10-11 KJV- Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Amen!~

Father, I ask you to bless my friend reading this right now!
Lord, show them a new revelation of Your love and power.
Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit
at this very moment.
Where there is pain, give them Your peace & mercy.
Where there is self-doubting, release confidence
in Your ability to work through them.
Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion,
I ask You to give them understanding, patience, & strength
as they learn submission to Your leading.
Where there is spiritual stagnation,
I ask You to renew them by revealing Your nearness,
and by drawing them into greater intimacy with You.
Where there is fear, reveal Your love,
and release to them Your courage.
Where there is a sin blocking them,
reveal it, and break its hold over my friends' life.
Bless their finances, give them greater vision,
and raise up leaders, & friends to support, & encourage them.
Give each of them discernment
to recognize the demonic around them,
and reveal to them the power they have in You to defeat it.
I ask You to do these things in Jesus name!
Amen!

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM