Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-24-18

Good Morning Prayer With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-24-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Friday Morning Everyone! God bless you! 3-23-18 It's going to be a Beautiful day, Don't miss out on one thing the Lord has for you!~ Follow His Will, in Jesus Name!~ Here We Go!~
We had a Blessed time ministering to the Homeless,Yesterday Praying for them, Loving them all in Jesus Name!~
Thank You Sister Norma and Grandson Alekzander!
For What good does it do to love only those who love us back?
God calls us to Love Everyone, and Show Love for Everyone!
In 1 John 4: 20 He says- If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? Amen

Clearly, He wants us to Love and Not Hate, and not to have any ill feelings towards anyone!~ Amen
It's Gods intentions for us to Love and Be Loved, To Forgive and Be Forgiven, and to Live a Life that Brings Him All the Honor and Glory, Forever!~ Amen
If anyone is lacking something, Let Him come to the Father and Ask Him, He is Free to Give to All Who Love, Honor and Seek His Will!~ Amen!~
To God Be All the Glory in our Lives and Please Share the Good News of Salvation with Others! Amen!~
Please do not go another day without Jesus as the Head of Your Life, that Others See Him, in You!~ Amen
SO Much to do, So Little Time! Make the Very Most This Day!~
I am praying for you all, that we all come to the Lord, Just as You Are, Be willing to let Him make the Changes in You and Always, Follow the Holy Spirit that is within you, in Jesus Name! Be Blessed!~
All My Love on a Friday!

Father God, there is so much pain in this world…it makes me want to see the kingdom come today. All too often I see people living under bridges, in cardboard boxes, with little or nothing to eat. Several churches have ministries that seek out these people in very hard places and so I am asking You to bless them and their ministries. God, use these homeless people’s problems to draw them close to You so they might have a saving relationship with You through Your Son’s redemptive work at Calvary. Help someone receive a bit of hope today but most importantly, give them the only hope in this life and the life to come that is found only in Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12). Even a small amount of hope is better than no hope at all. I pray I or someone else can give a homeless person who is hurting some hope. Many of them have lost everything but we can offer them the gift of everlasting life and they can inherit all things and for that is what I pray for the glory of the name I pray in, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM