Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 3-25-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 3-25-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
At The Cross Lyrics

Alas! and did my Savior bleed
And did my Sovereign die?
Would He devote that sacred head
For such a worm as I?

At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light,
And the burden of my heart rolled away, rolled away,
It was there by faith I received my sight,
And now I am happy all the day!

Was it for crimes that I have done
He groaned upon the tree?
Amazing pity! grace unknown!
And love beyond degree!

At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light,
And the burden of my heart rolled away, rolled away,
It was there by faith I received my sight,
And now And now And now I am happy all the day! all the
day!

Because He Lives Lyrics

God sent his son, they called him Jesus,
He came to love, heal and forgive.
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my savior lives.

[Chorus]
Because he lives
I can face tomorrow
Because he lives
All fear is gone
Because i know he holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because he lives

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives,
But greater still the calm assurance:
This child can face uncertain day because he lives.

[Chorus]

And then one day I'll cross the river,
I'll fight life's final war with pain.
And then, as death gives way to vict'ry,
I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know he reigns.

[Chorus]
He Knows My Name

Verse 1
He counts the stars one and all
He knows how much sand is on the shores
He sees every sparrow that falls
He made the mountains and the seas
He's in control of everything
Of all creatures great and small

Chorus
And He knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
When I'm overwhelmed by the pain
And can't see the light of day
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause He knows my name

Verse 2
I don't know what tomorrow will bring
I can't tell you what's in store
I don't know a lot of things
I don't have all the answers
To the questions of my life
But I know in Whom I have believed

Chorus

And he knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause he knows my name

Bridge

He knew who I was when He carried my cross
He knew that I would fail Him but He took the loss

Chorus

And he knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause he knows my name

Outro
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 15
The Book of Psalms Chapter Fifteen
You Will Never Be Shaken
Dr. Diana Brevan

Verse 1: "O Lord, who may abide in Your tent? Who may dwell on Your holy hill?" One way of looking at Psalm 15 is to see it as a sobering reminder of the Ten Commandments in Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5. We are given a set of rules that should cause the apparently nicest in humanity to worry about their standing with God. The "tent" here is a reference to the Tabernacle, the large, literal tent that accompanied the Israelites during the nation's many years of wilderness travels. And the question is asked: In the place of God, His "holy hill," which in its true form is likely outside of this universe altogether—who among us is worthy to enter such a place and be with God? In later centuries, Saul of Tarsus, who was to become Paul the Apostle, felt he had fulfilled the Law, and by association, this Psalm of David. He made the mistake of thinking that his commendable religious education and high standing in the community was the same as pleasing the Father. Romans Chapter 7 reveals his struggle, and note that God has a way of revealing us to ourselves, holding up a sort of spiritual "mirror" that shows us who we really are. As part of that process, here's what Paul discovered, reflected in Romans 7:18—"I know that nothing good dwells in me." He was shocked, as we also should be. Paul had studied God's commandments during his entire life, testifying of them in Romans 7:16, "I agree with the Law that it is good." But the Holy Spirit pointed out to Him, as seen in 7:7-8, that he had failed to keep the Tenth Commandment, which clearly states: "Thou Shalt Not Covet." Coveting—If we even WANT something that is not ours, we have broken the Tenth Commandment and are sinners before God... And as such, in and of ourselves, we are not able to "dwell on (His) holy hill." We need God's help to do what He is asking us to do.

Verse 2: "He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness, and speaks truth in his heart." David here concurs with the later-in-time words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 5:28, that if you even THINK a sinful thought, in God's sight, it's as though you actually committed the sin! To be sinless, the person must not only speak the truth outwardly, but also "in his heart," as seen in this Psalm. What if we say one thing and think another? If so, we are not people of truth; we are liars in His sight. How can we demand truth from others when our own thoughts betray us? There are many in the world who want to be nice to others, and yet as we think about people everywhere, thoughts come to all that would be hurtful to speak out loud. Jesus taught His disciples, and through them, He teaches us, assuring ordinary people like you and me that "another Helper... the Spirit of truth... dwells with you and will be in you" (John 14:16-17). When you place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, God's Holy Spirit is planted in the center of your being and He brings changes to us, like an excellent home-remodeler; changes that before seemed impossible. Note that what He brings to our lives is simply WONDERFUL! He is God, and He really loves you and me. Read 2 Corinthians 3:6—"The letter (the Law) kills but the Spirit gives life."

Verse 3: "He does not slander with his tongue, nor does evil to his neighbor, nor takes up a reproach against his friend;" Our focus as human beings has often been on the way that WE are treated. If our neighbor, friend or somebody else says or does something we find personally insulting, our first response is likely to be embarrassed, and then comes anger at the person who said or did it. But note the emphasis here. God's way of looking at things differs from ours. It's not about what is done to you, but instead the focus is on what YOU do to others. How do we treat people? How will we respond when that person does something seemingly "unacceptable?" Do we ALWAYS answer others, even our enemies, with integrity, kind actions and loving truth from deep inside our very being? Or do we answer with anger? To live on God's "holy hill" is impossible—except that the Lord entered humanity and took our sins upon Himself while dying on our behalf. He prepared the ground, which we are, and plants the precious Seed of God deep within those who will have faith in Him and what He has done. The Holy Spirit is ours when we trust in the Lord.

Verse 4: "In whose eyes a reprobate is despised, but who honors those who fear the Lord; he swears to his own hurt and does not change;" You can sum up the first portion of this verse in relation to all of Scripture, with the words: "Hate the sin but love the sinner." 1st Peter 2:17 is clear that we are to "Honor all men, love the brotherhood, fear God..." and reading David's words will bring us to the same conclusion. Look at life and see that complete honesty possibly will personally hurt the honest person and that person's reputation. People don't like the truth, which is why the phrase, "he swears to his own hurt" is included here. Further, we aren't to change our "tune," even when it seems safer to say or do something else other than the truth. Our Lord is God and we trust in Him to bring ultimate good out of our lives, even when we might think that honesty is not the best policy for some situations. Needing help, we pray continually, and the Holy Spirit who lives within, will lead us in the way we should go. Through faith in the Lord, we belong to God now; not just to ourselves.

Verse 5: "He does not put out his money at interest, nor does he take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken." Looking around the world and considering its various cultures, you find that almost everything people do is with the expectation of a return on some investment. People make a friend because they need a friend. You take a job and do the work, not out of altruism, but because you expect to receive money or some other profit when payday arrives. But here is David encouraging us to NOT lend at interest, and we find Jesus in Luke 6:35, telling us to "lend, expecting NOTHING in return." You lend your money, you lend your time. And note there is a certain FREEDOM in lending and not expecting to be repaid... 1) You are far more likely to praise and thank God if they do repay you, and 2) You are far less likely to resent them when they don't. David concludes: Don't take bribes, don't pervert your honest testimony about anyone, especially if they are innocent of what they're charged with... and if you live your life in such a manner, you will find that God helps you do it, along with healing your anger and giving you joy inside. As it says here, you "will never be shaken." Praise God.

Father, I look at my life and see that I am not worthy to live on Your "holy hill." But Your Son, my Lord, IS worthy, and He has given His life for me. I confess my sin and place my faith in Jesus Christ. Please forgive me and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Thank You. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora