Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-27-18

Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-27-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

feeling Blessed During Holy Week!~.
Praise God, Happy Tuesday Morning Everyone! 3-27-18 Holy Week Has Begun!~ Here We Go!~
Jesus Last Week on Earth, some 1984 years ago, begins!~
I noticed in Matthew 5, That Jesus said He was the Light that has come, several times, and that if we are found in Him, and He in us, that we would shine before men!~
The Light that Shines!~ That we Profess Jesus to All Men, and Be a way for them to See Jesus! In us, With Us, in all we say and do!~ Amen
Jesus said to Confess that He is Lord, and He will confess us before the Father! Amen
Jesus never explained to the disciples, that He was to Die for Mankind's Sins, He never told them the Big Picture, He just let it play out!~ Following the Will of Father God! Amen
How Bold, How Difficult, How Upsetting, it must have been, to Him, at that time, to Know you are going to die, But Keep it all inside, until the end!~ Amen
Truly, the All-Time, Undisputed, Universal, No Denying, Champion of the World!~ Amen
Who Defeated The devil, death, and Hell!~ Amen
That We Might have a Place in His Soon Coming Kingdom!!!!
As we get closer to Passover, I will follow Jesus Progress, things that happened before His death!~ Amen
Stay Focused on Jesus, Keep Your Eyes on the Prize!~ Amen
Nothing in this world matters, Except that You are Saved and Your Name is Written in the Book of Life!~ Amen
Read, Pray and Study the Word of God, Share Testimony with one another, encourage one another, and Always Know that I Love you, God Loves You, and Jesus Loves us all, the Most!~
Have a Wonderful day in the Lord, He Will Never Leave US!~
Peace and Love and All My Prayers, In Jesus Mighty Name!
Amen Amen and Amen!~

John 12:44-47 KJV- Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. 45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. 46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. Amen!~

Lord God,
I give you thanks, for you are good, and your mercy is endless.
Here I stand, at the start of this holy week,
This week in which your church remembers Jesus’ passion and death,
And I am distracted by many things.
Turn my eyes now to the One who comes in your name
The one who opens the gates of righteousness
The one who answers when we call.
I bless you, Lord, for shining your light upon me,
And for sending your son to us, in human frailty.
To walk the road we walk.
Open my eyes that I may see him coming,
And may praise him with a pure heart.
And may walk in the way of his suffering,
And share also in his resurrection.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever. Amen.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM