Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-29-18

Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 3-29-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Thursday Morning Everyone! God Bless you! 3-29-18
Praise God and Lift up one another, that you should shine for the Lord until that day!~ Amen Here We Go!~
As we go into Thursday, Let us be reminded about the thursday that Jesus went through, some 1985 years ago!
Peter and John sent to make preparation for Passover meal
After sunset, eats meal with the twelve; washes disciples; Judas departs.
Lord's Supper instituted.
To Garden of Gethsemane; Jesus' agony.
Betrayal by Judas; arrest by Sanhedrin.
To house of High Priest as Sanhedrin is convened; Peter betrays Jesus. Matt. 26:1, Mark 14:1, Luke 22:1
Jesus made the Ultimate Sacrifice for each of us, He Paved the Way, A Covenant Written in Blood, a Wave that Washed Away our Sins, and Continues to Lead More people to Repentance!~
If more people would die to their own selfish devices, their own selfish wants, and started living the way God intended them to do, that would be a Wonderful thing!~ Amen
Continue to Pray for the Lost and Addicted, Abused, Confused, Close Minded, Hurting and Dying People, that God would Intervene in their lives, Break the Chains of Addiction, and Restore what the devil has taken away, in Jesus Name!~
Remember, It's Not Enough to Know About God, But to Have a Deep, Loving, Meaningful Relationship with Him, and Keeping Jesus First and the Head of Your Life!~
Holy Spirit Filled, Holy Spirit Led!~ Amen
God Bless You All! I Love You, and I am Praying for your every need, Amen!~

Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
Heavenly Father, How Great Thou art and how gracious Your great redemption plan for mankind. We thank You greatly as we walk through this day and commemorate the great love and sacrifice of Your beloved Son Jesus. We thank You, gracious God, for Your great redemption plan, through which we are called Your offspring and by which we understand there’s a forgiveness incomprehensible, a love inexhaustible and a life unimaginable, in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Lord Jesus, how can we thank You for the great love You have for us. How can we ever repay You for the price You paid on the cross. How can we, Lord, ever forget the great sacrifice of You, laying down Your life that we may live and have life to the fullest. And how great is Your saving Grace that made us one with the Father, in reconciliation and in life eternal
Through the crowns of thorns and scourging, and through the cross, You carried our sins. We pray to remember to carry our cross and heed Your call to follow You and, through sorrow, pain and torment of the world, only remember Your journey of laying down Your life for us. May we rejoice to know that through our suffering, we have Your compassion and love and, in Your perfect timing, You will set us free from all danger, evil and illness. And we pray and meditate on the seven last words of Yours before You gave Your life for the world. Luke 23 : 34 “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”
Lord Jesus, we come to You in repentance and reconciliation and forgiveness. Through the power of the cross You have redeemed us, and we seek Your pardon for the times we have failed You in sin, living a life of self contentment and very much of the world. Help us, in our journey of faith, to follow Your simple, humble, loving and caring way of life and receive Your grace in this world and in the world to come.
Luke 23 : 43 “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”
Lord, we pray that by our faith and by our ways, and in our great love for You, that we may find favor and forever in You abide. Through Your Holy Spirit, lead us we ask, that we may do all things pleasing in Your sight. Help us Lord, to always stay in Your presence and light.
John 19 : 26-27 He said to His mother, “Woman, behold your son!” Then He said to the disciple, “Behold your mother!”
Lord, we see Your great care, love and compassion revealed in Your words to Your mother at the cross. May we, in our lives, be filled in this same care, compassion and love, as we are called to love and serve our fellow people. Help us to not see separation, help us Lord to not define others by color and status, but love all, in selflessness and goodness and avoid all evil.
Matthew 27 : 46 Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”
O gracious Lord and Savior, at times we cry out for help and at times we feel forsaken; help us to remember the way You were forsaken by mankind. Help us to not dwell on our sufferings but to trust and leave them at Your feet, trusting that You know what’s best for us. May daily fervent prayer be our armour in conquering our times of fear and trouble.
John 19 : 28 “I thirst.”
We pray, Lord, to thirst for goodness and righteousness, and we thirst for Your living waters that may never run dry in us. May we thirst to be filled, through Your Holy Spirit, with wisdom, discernment and prudence, in a world of folly. We pray that we always quench our thirst in Your blessed name and Your great love.
John 19 : 30 “It is finished.”
O Lord, Jesus Christ, who finished the work that you were sent to do, enable us, through your Holy Spirit, to be faithful to our call. Grant us strength to bear our crosses and endure our sufferings, even unto death. Enable us to live and love so faithfully that we also become good news to the world, as Your witnesses.
Luke 23 : 46 “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.”
Father, into whose hands your beloved Son Jesus Christ commended His spirit, grant that we, too, following His example, in all of our life and at the moment of our death entrust our lives into Your faithful hands of love and be brought in Grace into eternal life. We thank You for this great mystery of the cross and we pray, in the blessed name of Jesus, who gave His life and love.
Amen!

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM
Keep Praying, Keep Reaching Lost family members, Friends still caught up in addictions, Keep Preaching the Word of God, the Kingdom of Heaven, and Eternity with the Lord!~ Amen
I Love you all, I am praying for your situations, your circumstances, that God can and Will, Provide, Restore, Heal, and give us all New Life, in this New Day! In Jesus Name!
Be Blessed to Be a Blessing to Others!~ In Word and Deed!~
1 Timothy 2: 5-6 KJV- For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. Amen!~