Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 3-29-18

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 3-29-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Good Morning Scripture Devotional
By Dr. Diana Brevan
Should people cheat God?
Malachi 3:8-13
8 “Should people cheat God? Yet you have cheated me! “But you ask, ‘What do you mean? When did we ever cheat you?’ “You have cheated me of the tithes and offerings due to me. 9 You are under a curse, for your whole nation has been cheating me. 10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do, says the LORD Almighty, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Let me prove it to you! 11 Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease. Your grapes will not shrivel before they are ripe,” says the LORD Almighty. 12 “Then all nations will call you blessed, for your land will be such a delight,” says the LORD Almighty. 13 “You have said terrible things about me,” says the LORD. Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

Today, many Christians rationalize not tithing by stating that this command by God is from the Old Testament and is under the Law which no longer applies. They say we are no longer under the Law but under the grace of Christ. It is true that we are under grace for salvation and not the Law. But does that mean that nothing in the Old Testament applies to us today? If that statement were true then we would not have to obey the Ten Commandments! The truth is we are no longer under the Law to save us, but once saved by grace; we are now to live in obedience to Jesus Christ. When the disciples questioned Christ about paying taxes, Christ said to them in Matthew 22:21, “Give to Caesar what belongs to him. But everything that belongs to God must be given to God.” They already had an understanding of tithing and He did not need to state it. And Christ also told the Pharisees that they were tithing, as they should. Christ Himslef stated that we should tithe. Those who don’t are missing out on many blessing promised by God if we obey. What ever your position on tithing is, read the Bible again and ask the Holy Spirit to direct you as to what you should do. After all, we will all have to stand before Him and give an account of what we did with the money He gave us. Wouldn’t you rather hear that you gave too much instead of too little? I want to make sure I have done all that He asked.

Have a God Day!

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora