Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-8-18

Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-8-18
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Sunday 4-8-18 Giving God All the Honor and Glory, as we tell others His Story! Amen! It's going to be a Beautiful day, Because God Loves us, Jesus Died for us, So we may Live with Him, Forever!~ Amen!~ Here We Go!~
So Important to know that we are Saved by Grace, through our Faith in God!~ Having Accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Living for His Will, in our Lives!~
Assuring us that Our Names are Written in the Book of Life, and We should be Seeking and Doing Gods will, and not living for ourselves!~ Amen
You were made Alive in Christ, Dead to the world, Dead to sin, Jesus Overcame the World for You, So stop living like everything is alright, there is Much work to do!~ Amen
Too many people do not know God, meaning they are not looking to God, don't believe in God, (lack of faith), deceived by the evil one, and are to caught up in the world, their lives, work, or anything else they can use as an excuse, not to give God any Glory!~ Sad!~
That's Not Me!~ I am too Grounded in the Lord!~ I made it my Life Purpose to Serve, Love and Obey Him!~
Walking in Faith, Never worrying, Always Praying , and Sharing the message of Salvation, with Everyone!~
That is what a Christain does, He speaks the Truth in the Lord, into the Air, and to anyone listening!~ Amen
When You Love God, its just natural to want to please Him, to do Good, and to Always Keep Him First!~ Amen
Thank You Father for this Day! I give you all the Honor and Praise and Glory, Your Will Be Done, Your Kingdom Come!~
Forgive us, Help us, Grow Us Closer to You, Lord!~
Jesus I Love You, Be with all my friends and family, that we shine for Your Glory, That we live the Life that You have laid out for us!~ Amen
We Need You More Now, than Ever! Heal the Sick, Open the Eyes of the Unbelievers, Forgive the Unforgivable and Bring Many to You, this day!~
I Love You Father God, You Make a Way, when their Seems No Way, and Call us all Back to You!~ Amen
Give us Patience, Guidance, Wisdom, and Love, to make it through each and every day!~
We Pray this Prayer in our Lord and Saviors Name, Jesus, Amen!~
God Bless you all, I Love You, Share Your Testimony with someone, and Tell them How Awesome Our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, Is!~ To God Be All The Glory!~ Peace and Love!
Romans 5:10 KJV- For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. Amen!~
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Sunday 4-8-18 Giving God All the Honor and Glory, as we tell others His Story! Amen! It's going to be a Beautiful day, Because God Loves us, Jesus Died for us, So we may Live with Him, Forever!~ Amen!~ Here We Go!~
So Important to know that we are Saved by Grace, through our Faith in God!~ Having Accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Living for His Will, in our Lives!~
Assuring us that Our Names are Written in the Book of Life, and We should be Seeking and Doing Gods will, and not living for ourselves!~ Amen
You were made Alive in Christ, Dead to the world, Dead to sin, Jesus Overcame the World for You, So stop living like everything is alright, there is Much work to do!~ Amen
Too many people do not know God, meaning they are not looking to God, don't believe in God, (lack of faith), deceived by the evil one, and are to caught up in the world, their lives, work, or anything else they can use as an excuse, not to give God any Glory!~ Sad!~
That's Not Me!~ I am too Grounded in the Lord!~ I made it my Life Purpose to Serve, Love and Obey Him!~
Walking in Faith, Never worrying, Always Praying , and Sharing the message of Salvation, with Everyone!~
That is what a Christain does, He speaks the Truth in the Lord, into the Air, and to anyone listening!~ Amen
When You Love God, its just natural to want to please Him, to do Good, and to Always Keep Him First!~ Amen
Thank You Father for this Day! I give you all the Honor and Praise and Glory, Your Will Be Done, Your Kingdom Come!~
Forgive us, Help us, Grow Us Closer to You, Lord!~
Jesus I Love You, Be with all my friends and family, that we shine for Your Glory, That we live the Life that You have laid out for us!~ Amen
We Need You More Now, than Ever! Heal the Sick, Open the Eyes of the Unbelievers, Forgive the Unforgivable and Bring Many to You, this day!~
I Love You Father God, You Make a Way, when their Seems No Way, and Call us all Back to You!~ Amen
Give us Patience, Guidance, Wisdom, and Love, to make it through each and every day!~
We Pray this Prayer in our Lord and Saviors Name, Jesus, Amen!~
God Bless you all, I Love You, Share Your Testimony with someone, and Tell them How Awesome Our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, Is!~ To God Be All The Glory!~ Peace and Love!
Romans 5:10 KJV- For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. Amen!~
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM