Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service-4-11-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 4-11-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
All Praises To The King Lyrics

What a joy I feel to think about forever

I'm a child of God

with blessings from Heaven

By your side, days always brighter

The Holy one

My Master

My Father

I will dwell in your courts

I will sing for you

you're my deepest love

Jesus

I love you

It's a love song I sing

It's an anthem from my heart

All praises to the King

I am not alone

Jesus

You're near me

Washed me clean with hands full of mercy

You're a resting place for all who are weary

A perfect place

and a new beginning

All The Heavens Lyrics

Holy holy are You Lord
The whole earth is filled with Your glory
Let the nations rise to give
Honour and praise to Your name
Let Your face shine on us
And the world will know You live
All the heavens shout Your praise
Beautiful is our God
The universe will sing
Hallelujah to You our King

All Things Are Possible

Almighty God, my Redeemer,
my Hiding Place, my Safe Refuge,
no other name like Jesus,
no power can stand against You.

My feet are planted on this rock,
and I will not be shaken,
my hope it comes from You alone,
my Lord and my Salvation.

Your praise is always on my lips,
Your Word is living in my heart,
and I will praise You with a new song,
my soul will bless You Lord.
You fill my life with greater joy,
As I delight myself in You,
and I will praise You with a new song,
my soul will bless You Lord.

When I am weak You make me strong,
when I'm poor, I know I'm rich,
for in the power of Your name.
All things are possible,
all things are possible,
all things are possible,
all things are possible! Who Am I Lyrics
Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wondering heart.
Not because of who I am.
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done.
But because of who you are.
Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord you catch me when I'm falling,
And you told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.
Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again
Who am I?
That the voice that calm the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.
Not because of who I am.
But because what of youve done.
Chorus:
A vapor in the wind.
And you told me who I am.
I am yours.
Not because of who I am.
But because of what you've done.
Chorus:
A vapor in the wind.
You told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.
Whom shall I fear?
Whom shall I fear?
'Cuz I am yours.
I am yours.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 17
The Book of Psalms Chapter Seventeen
You Will Be Satisfied
Dr.Diana Brevan

Verses 1-2: "Hear a just cause, O Lord, give heed to my cry; Give ear to my prayer, which is not from deceitful lips. 2 Let my judgment come forth from Your presence; Let Your eyes look with equity." Have you ever wished that someone, anyone perhaps, would simply LISTEN to you and HEAR what you are feeling? Have you felt that you were misjudged in the past and would like another chance, hoping you'll be treated better next time? That's what a lot of people want, and because people everywhere DON'T listen and DON'T judge fairly, we have divorces, broken friendships and world wars... It's that kind of world. David, however, who was the author of this Psalm, was on the right track when he prayed to the Lord, using the words of these verses. Life is like a courtroom in many respects, because we, as a race of beings, are very judgmental, and Jesus advised us in Matthew 7:1-5, to "Judge not, that you not be judged..." The problem began back in Genesis 3:5 & its context, when our original ancestors attempted to "be like God, knowing good and evil." Instead of becoming "like God," we, as a race of beings, became judgmental, suspicious of everything and everybody. David opened up honestly to God as we all should, taking the risk of complete exposure, hiding nothing from Him. God really does hear you and unlike humanity, He perceives us accurately. Tell God, who judges "with equity." Trust in Him and He will help you.

Verse 3: "You have tried my heart; You have visited me by night; You have tested me and You find nothing; I have purposed that my mouth will not transgress." Secretly, down inside, each of us knows we are not perfect, even though we try vainly to keep our imperfections hidden. Nothing is hidden from Almighty God. He knows us at the center of our being, He sees us in the night, He tests us and if His Son is in us, the Father sees Him in our hearts, rendering us innocent in God's sight. Our part is to join Him in the work He is doing in and through us. We are being changed for the good, inside and out as He enables us and faith is our acceptance of what He is doing. We are all guilty and we know it, but we are pardoned in Christ Jesus; we are forgiven and made clean. By His grace, operative through faith in the Lord, we are His. He is sanctifying us, inside and out.

Verses 4-5: "As for the deeds of men, by the word of Your lips I have kept from the paths of the violent. 5 My steps have held fast to Your paths. My feet have not slipped." At home in my spare time, I am attempting to put together what is called a jigsaw puzzle, and in relation to it I conclude that you and I are like those puzzles. Our lives are fragmented and broken. We need to be put together by Someone who knows what He is doing, and the key missing Center Piece in the puzzle of our lives that will hold us together and solve the puzzle is Jesus the Christ. When you consider David the king, his "feet" in life HAD slipped. He committed adultery and to cover it up, he had her husband killed (2 Samuel 11:1-27). The only way the man could say, "My feet have not slipped," is to have been forgiven, and the only way to be forgiven is to trust in the Son of God who paid the price for our sins on the cross. That event occurred in our past, and it happened in David's future. But the effect of God's sacrifice reaches to us all. David had faith in the Lord, and when we do the same, we begin to find that we "have (been) kept from the paths of the violent." Just as it was for David, it becomes true for you and me.

Verses 6-7: "I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God; Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech. 7 Wondrously show Your lovingkindness, O Savior of those who take refuge at Your right hand From those who rise up against them." Notice David's boldness in prayer. The man was one of many kings in the world at that time, and it was dangerous to approach a king unless you were invited to do so. Almighty God was David's Lord and King, just as He can be yours and mine. Though the Lord is able to destroy us in an instant, take note that He did not destroy David, though he was a sinner like we are. Look at the words of these verses: Call upon the Lord and have faith in Him like David did, that God will answer. The Lord listens, He loves us, He saves those who become the faithful, He offers safety and protection. Place your faith in the Lord and He will listen, answer, and He will be your Savior—forever.

Verses 8-9: "Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings 9 from the wicked who despoil me, my deadly enemies who surround me." As the king of Israel, David's prayers were larger than just about himself. His personal enemies were often the enemies of his whole nation, and YOUR situation is likely larger than you normally understand. Even when you try to isolate yourself, others are affected by who and what you are. If you have, or if you become willing to place your trust in the Lord, you become like the painting or ceramic of a beautiful "apple" in the sight of God and find safety under His "wings." He hides you from harm in ways you have not fully perceived. Those people who hurt you—God has kept them from harming you more. The very fact that you are alive today is a testament that God has brought you to this moment. He loves you and has died on your behalf so that you might live to the fullest.

Verses 10-12: "They have closed their unfeeling heart, with their mouth they speak proudly. 11 They have now surrounded us in our steps; they set their eyes to cast us down to the ground. 12 He is like a lion that is eager to tear, and as a young lion lurking in hiding places." It's interesting that so many novels and movies have a plot about psychopaths or sociopaths who have themselves been harmed, and they respond by harming others, often innocent others who have done the psychopath no personal harm. Obviously, such people existed in David's day, allowing him to identify them as those with an "unfeeling heart." A source of their anger, David and the Holy Spirit continue, is pride. They have felt humiliated in some manner, and set out to prove they are better than others, such as the authorities who pursue them. Somehow, unfeeling people gain followers, attacking other lonely individuals and their nations with the intention of destroying them. Just like lions don't care who you are when it's lunch time, unfeeling people don't care. But God is real, He does care, He truly loves you, and there is more to life because He helps people like you, who look to Him.

Verses 13-14: "Arise, O Lord, confront him, bring him low; Deliver my soul from the wicked with Your sword, 14 from men with Your hand, O Lord, from men of the world, whose portion is in this life, and whose belly You fill with Your treasure; they are satisfied with children, and leave their abundance to their babes." Notice how DIRECT David's prayer is. The fears that people everywhere have were his, but he did what so few in humanity do: he told God EVERYTHING! And he asked for specific help in precisely those areas of need. He observed to the Lord in Verse 14, what the Lord already knew—that the "wicked" not only steal and cheat others, obtaining power with somebody else's money, but the problem becomes generational—they pass on money, power and hatred to their children. But notice by observing history, that kings, emperors, nations and empires, suddenly are no more. God's timetable may be slower than ours, but He does hear our prayers, and at just the right time—He acts and they are no more!

Verse 15: "As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; I will be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake." Sleep is not only an activity that most people engage in at night, but it is also imagery, because a deceased person often looks like they are asleep. So many in Israel, such as the later-in-time Sadducees, strangely came to believe that yes, God exists, but no, after death, we don't exist anymore. David had a better understanding of life than many theologians. The only way that he or any of us will see the Lord's "face" and His "righteousness" first-hand, is when we "awake" after death. As we can see in the words of John 14:3, the Son of God's promise: "I will come again and take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also." This life is a preparation for eternity. It's not unlike a classroom where some pass the course and others don't. Those who have faith in the Lord like David did, go to a high and better life—for all eternity. And you "will be satisfied" forever.

Lord, I am Yours. I've tried living life on my own, but it hasn't worked out. I have done wrong things and I confess my sin to You right now. Please forgive me and receive me—forever. Protect me, Lord. Thank You. In Jesus Name. Amen.
My Name is Senior Pastora Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora