Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-13-18

Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-13-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Friday Morning Family of God!~ 4-13-18 What a Roller-Coaster of a Ride with the Weather!~ Cold, then Hot, Cold, then Hot!~ I believe the Hot will Prevail!~ Summer is Calling!~ Amen
Here We Go!~
There is a Good Reason that the Lord says, "Trust Me", "Have Faith in Me", "Keep Focused On Me", "Never Fear, Always Love", and "Have a Sound Mind"!~ Amen
Because when the Times get Tough, people tend to lose their faith, and think they can do things better than God!~
They give up, They Lose Hope, and they turn Back to the World!
The Lord says, Get out of the World, it's Ways, Live not for your own self, But Live for the Lord!~ Amen
I cannot stress enough, the Urgency, for All People to Turn their lives around, Stop doing things that do not give God any Glory!~
And Live Differently, Walk in Faith, Learn to Love, More, and Everyone, it doesn't matter what they think, or how they live their lives, Just Be the Better Example, Be a True Christian who shows interest in others circumstances, Pray for them, then Give them some testimony about How God Saved your Life, or Changed you for the better, In me, He took a No Good ,Addicted and Lost, Selfish Person, and Changed them into a Messenger for others to Know Him!~ Amen
Yes, I was a Mess, My Whole life I was living for the wrong reasons, Now, some 40 years later, I realize that God has a plan for me, He knew I would live for Him in my later years, and He continues to Grow My Love, that it Shine in All the People I Know, Meet and Greet!~
I'm Not Perfect, I can't be, But He Loves me Anyways!~
One Day, We will All Be Perfect in His Sight!~ Amen
Until then, Occupy, Give Reply, and
With Jesus, We Shall Never Die!~ Amen
Be a Courageous Encourager!~ The World Need a Person Like You!~
God Bless Your Day, Life, Family and Friends, In Jesus Name!~
Keeping God First and Jesus in the Front of your thoughts!~ Amen
Love Ya!~
Colossians 3:23-24 KJV- And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. Amen!~
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM