Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-19-18

Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-19-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Rosemary Gutierrez is feeling Strengthened by Faith, Loved Unconditionally by Jesus, Confident that Our Prayers are Being Heard and Shall be answered and Determined to Make a Difference in Someone's Life! Glory be to God in the Highest! Amen!

Good morning Jesus! Oh how I love you and thank you for loving me enough to allow me another beautiful day of which I shall praise you! Father I come to you on bended knees and raise my arms to the Heavens and I say thank you Jesus for filling me with your loving spirit in these most trying times,for giving me confidence to know that these earthly battles which continue to persist are not ours Jesus they are Yours and You Father go before us in every battle we face and I Believe that regardless of how difficult things appear to be you will continue to lead the way and allow no harm to come upon us for the Will of God will not take us where the Grace of God will not keep us safe and in the midst of the storms we continue to encounter as we navigate our way through this journey we call life it is you Jesus who will shelter us in your loving arms and comfort us through the hardships as you give us Your strength to push forward and as it is written in scripture " We can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Us " and when we feel we can no longer go on it is then Jesus that you will refresh our Spirit and strength our Faith as you carry us through the difficulties and we Believe that no matter how many times we stray, regardless of how many times we may stumble, You will never let us fall for we are your children and You will never leave us nor forsake us and are forever present in our lives and Father when we feel as though our prayers are falling upon deaf ears, when we are only able to see the constant struggles before us and feel all alone we shall fall to our knees in prayer and praise your Holy Name, we will remain steadfast in prayer as we release unto you the things that we cannot change and we will " Be still and know you are God " that at that very moment You are working all things out in our favor and in the silence when all hope is lost we will know that with you Father there is hope, that every set back we face is but a set up for a phenomenal come back for Your plans for us are to prosper and not harm us, we are Children of the Most High God, covered by your blood, created in your image, we are chosen by You and destined for greatness and there is absolutely nothing that you will not do for us, so today Father I ask that you strengthen our Faith, that you give us patience as we wait for our prayers to be answered, that you guide our steps and lead our way allowing us to do only things which please and glorify you and let us always remember Father that you are the one constant in each of our lives for which we can always depend upon for you are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and this will never change, that you are our strength and our stronghold each day and ever present in our lives and " No weapon formed against us shall prosper " and Father when we are under attack by the enemy and he whispers in our ear " you can't " we shall smile and look to the Heavens and reply " But my Heavenly Father can and will " and we shall Know that it is already done and the enemy will flee for he will know that we are Children of the Most High God, that he has been defeated and is powerless against us with you by our side and we shall be Victorious in Christ Jesus! Amen! Lord Jesus we love you with all that we are and we need you every second of the day, show us how to be the kind of people you intend us to be. Continue to protect and bless my children, family friends, and Everyone. Heal the sick and remove the desire for drugs and alcohol from those struggling with addiction. Comfort and strengthen those who have lost a loved one, heal their hearts. Continue to provide shelter and food for the homeless, show them favor and allow them to prosper. Hear my prayers for all. Father thank you for allowing us to enter your presence many times throughout the day, for allowing us to know that each and every prayer both spoken and unspoken are being heard and shall be answered according to your will and in your timing Father which is always perfect and Father as long as you bend down to listen we shall continue to look up and pray, we will fear nothing for we were not given a spirit of fear but of strength and we Walk by Faith not Sight and Believe that you are moving mountains on our behalf and we are grateful. Father we thank you for your Mercy and Grace which are renewed each day, for your unconditional and everlasting love, for blessing us far more than we deserve and I thank you for loving a sinner like me! Glory be to God in the Highest! Amen!

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM