Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 4-22-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 4-22-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

THERE IS A FOUNTAIN FILLED WITH BLOOD

There is a fountain filled with blood
drawn from Emmanuel's veins;
and sinners plunged beneath that flood
lose all their guilty stains.
Lose all their guilty stains,
lose all their guilty stains;
and sinners plunged beneath that flood
lose all their guilty stains.

2. The dying thief rejoiced to see
that fountain in his day;
and there may I, though vile as he,
wash all my sins away.
Wash all my sins away,
wash all my sins away;
and there may I, though vile as he,
wash all my sins away.

3. Dear dying Lamb, thy precious blood
shall never lose its power
till all the ransomed church of God
be saved, to sin no more.
Be saved, to sin no more,
be saved, to sin no more;
till all the ransomed church of God
be saved, to sin no more

4. E'er since, by faith, I saw the stream
thy flowing wounds supply,
redeeming love has been my theme,
and shall be till I die.
And shall be till I die,
and shall be till I die;
redeeming love has been my theme,
and shall be till I die.

5. Then in a nobler, sweeter song,
I'll sing thy power to save,
when this poor lisping, stammering tongue
lies silent in the grave.
Lies silent in the grave,
lies silent in the grave;
when this poor lisping, stammering tongue
lies silent in the grave.

NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD

What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Refrain

Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,

For my pardon, this I see,
For my cleansing this my plea,

Refrain

Nothing can for sin atone,
Naught of good that I have done,

Refrain
This is all my hope and peace,
This is all my righteousness,

Refrain

Now by this I’ll overcome—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus,
Now by this I’ll reach my home—

Refrain

Glory! Glory! This I sing—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus,
All my praise for this I bring—

Refrain

FOR WHO YOU ARE

Intro:

Verse:
Standing here in Your presence
thinking of the good things You have done
waiting here patiently
just to hear Your still small voice again

PreChorus:
holy, righteous, faithful to the end,
Saviour, healer, redeemer, and friend

Chorus:
I will worship You for who You are
Jesus (repeat)

Other:

Bridge:
My soul secure, Your promise sure
Your love endures always (2x)

SING FOR JOY

If we call to Him
He will answer us
If we run to Him
He will run to us
If we lift our hands
He will lift us up
Come now praise His name
All You saints of God

O sing for joy
To God our strength
O sing for joy
To God our strength
Our strength

Draw near to Him
He is here with us

Give Him your love
He's in love with us
He will heal our hearts
He will cleanse our hands
If we rend our hearts
He will heal our land

O sing for joy to God our strength
Our strength

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles=
Be of Good Cheer! Your Sins are Forgiven!

Scripture: Matthew 9:1–8, especially verse 2
Matthew 9

Jesus Heals a Paralytic
1Jesus stepped into a boat crossed over and came to his own town. 2Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven."

3At this, some of the teachers of the law said to themselves, "This fellow is blaspheming!" 4Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, "Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts? 5Which is easier: to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk'? 6But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...." Then he said to the paralytic, "Get up, take your mat and go home." 7And the man got up and went home. 8When the crowd saw this, they were filled with awe; and they praised God, who had given such authority to men.

(Matthew9:2Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.")
“Son, be of good cheer; your sins are forgiven you.”

Introduction: Jesus used a wonderful phrase on five occasions. Though only one word in the Greek, our English versions use four words to describe it. These words are part promise, part command: Be of Good Cheer. No message is more needed. Our society is awash in depression, but Jesus wants to give us joy and cheer.

1. Sin Can Paralyze Us. This man had two heartrending problems, an exterior dilemma and an interior one. The inner, invisible problem was the worse of the two. On a physical level, this man was paralyzed, either a paraplegic or a quadriplegic. But that wasn’t the worst of it. He was paralyzed in his heart. He felt guilty, at fault, culpable, to blame, wicked, ashamed, and self-condemning. I have a theory that his two problems were intertwined. I think he was a relatively young man whose goofing off had caused an accident. We read all the time in the newspapers about people who cross the “Stupid Line.” This man in Matthew 9, in my speculative opinion, had crossed the Stupid Line and had caused an accident resulting in his own paralysis. He had perhaps injured someone else, too. Guilt can cripple and paralyze. It can alter your personality and relationships. It can erode your self-image and sap your morale. Perhaps you had an affair in the past, or you were promiscuous at some point in your history. Maybe you’ve had an abortion, which almost no one knows of; but the guilt of it is affecting your life now. I’ve had people who told me about a same-sex encounter they had in the past, just a momentary incident; but over the years the memory of it has tormented them. Well, this is where Jesus Christ excels. He’s an expert in dealing with these matters. In our passage today He deals with the problem headlong, and His words are for us just as much as they were addressed to the man on the cot. What does Jesus say to us? How does He address our guilt? He speaks eight words: “Be of good cheer! Your sins are forgiven.”

2. Jesus Can Pardon Us.

A. Jesus Pronounces Forgiveness. You and I have the capacity to forgive sins in a limited and secondary sense. In an ultimate, primary sense, only God can extend true forgiveness because it is His law that has been broken, and it is against Him that all sin occurs. When Jesus said, “Your sins are forgiven,” He was claiming to do something only

God could do and acting on a prerogative that only God could exercise. Nothing in this passage makes sense if we don’t accept the biblical premise that Christ is fully God. Looked at from another perspective, we recognize our Lord’s divinity here in three ways. We see His omniscience, for He read the need of the paralytic and the minds of the scribes. We see His omnipotence, for He said, “Rise up and walk,” and the man’s paralysis fell away. And we see His authority to forgive sins, which is a prerogative of God and God alone.

B. Jesus Provides Forgiveness. The act of forgiving this man was very costly, for it required our Lord Himself to be paralyzed on the cross, bearing that man’s sin, and mine and yours. Hebrews 9:12 says, “Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption.”

3. Faith Can Prove It to Us. You say, “Can I really accept the reality of total, complete, and ultimate forgiveness?” Yes, faith can prove it to us. This man could have said, “What a bunch of rubbish. I don’t believe a word of it; I’m not going to accept it. This is a waste of time, boys, carry me home.” But he didn’t. He flexed his muscles, stretched his legs, took a deep breath, rose from his stretcher, and departed to his house. When the multitudes saw it, they marveled and glorified God who had given such power to men. Isn’t it time for you to rise up and walk? It’s time for you, too, to say: “I’ve wallowed around in guilt and sin and shame long enough. I’m going to embrace God’s forgiveness. I’m going to forgive myself. I’m going to live a life set free.” What can wash away our sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus. My name is Pastor Diana Brevan Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora