Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer Devotional with Rosemary Guitterez 5-2-18

Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 5-2-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone!~ Thank God for All He has done in your lives! 5-2-18 Hello May!~ Be Good to us!~ Amen!
Here We Go!~
Welcome to the future!~ And who knows what the day will bring?
Only God!~ That is why it is So Important to Keep Him First, Loving God and Jesus with All Our Hearts, Seeking More of their Ways, in our lives!~ Amen
We cannot afford to be found in Sin, when He Arrives or when we pass into the Spirit world!~ Amen
Every day is a New Day, with New Graces and New Mercies!~
Every day is another day to get it right, and Live for Him!~
And God invites us to fellowship with Him and wants our worship and Love, Every day!~ Amen!~
You may not know Gods plans or purpose for you yet, But Keep being willing to be used by Him, Keep Faithful to the Truth, which is found only in Jesus Christ! For He is also the Way to Eternal Life!~ Amen
Get rid of the Old Man in your life, and Take on the New Man!~
You are a Beautiful, New Creation in Christ Jesus and Others should see Him in the way you talk, and the things you do!~
Get out of the world, and into Gods Love!~
Read your Bibles, a Chapter a day, at least, whatever the Holy Spirit Leads you to read, and meditate on it, Find out what God is trying to teach you!~ Amen
I have dedicated the rest of my life to God, and Serve Jesus Christ everyday!~ I am not perfect, I struggle like everyone else, but I am easily convicted by the Holy Spirit and go to God for forgiveness quickly!~
I cannot confess Jesus to others, with sin weighing over me!~
Do the Best You can, with what you have and if you need further encouragement, I am always around!~
God Bless you and Keep You Near Him, today, and everyday, is my prayer! In Jesus Name! Amen!~
All Our Love
Hebrews 11:6 KJV- But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Amen!

Heavenly Father, thank You that by Your Holy Spirit You have bestowed on each of Your children different spiritual gifts, (or just one special gift..) that by Your grace is to be used for the encouragement and edification of the whole body of Christ. Thank You Lord for the way that You have gifted each of us in a very special and precious way, enabling us..by Your grace, to make a unique contribution, to the furtherance of Your plans and purposes in the body of Christ - that HE is all in all. Father, You have given me a special heart of love toward my brothers and sisters in Christ.. and although I am not gifted to teach, or to carry out some of the more overt gifts of the Spirit, I do wonder if You are developing in me the precious gift of encouragement, mercy and love towards my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Lord I pray that if You are taking me down this route, that You would use me as a sanctified vessel, that not only to pour out mercy and love without measure on other people, but that You would use me to encourage others to show the same mercy and forgiveness to their brothers and sisters in the body of Christ - and in the wider world beyond. Lord I know that in and of myself I have nothing that commends me for this special ministry of mercy and edification, for I know that without Christ I can do nothing - but praise God that in Christ I can do all things - for He gives me the strength. May I be pliable clay in the Potter's hand and permit You to shape me into the person that You would have me be and use me in Your way and in Your time to Your praise and glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM