Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer Devotional with Rosemary Guitterez 5-3-18

Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 5-3-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Good Thursday Morning! God Bless you! 5-3-18 Thank the Lord for Waking You, Calling You, and Working with You!~ Amen Here We Go!~
Are you Honest with Yourself, Others, God?
If you find a wallet, do you try to find the owner, or do you keep the money and toss everything else?
The Old us would of probably not done so well in this area, but the New Man tries to find the owner, or at least gets the wallet to authorities or puts the identification in the mail!~
I've changed, or should I say, God changed Me!~ Amen
And if I am the person I say I am, I must say, I am a sinner who needs prayers, I struggle like anyone else, Everyday there is something that does not give God Glory, it happens with all of us!~
We were short with someone, or maybe we cussed out someone, we avoided someone because we were afraid to confront them, we watched things that we shouldn't have, and we have done things that does not give God any Glory!~
So we go to the prayer closet and ask God to Help us to not sin!~ To Help us overcome the things that are keeping us from His Holy Grace, And to Boldly Walk in the Light of His Love!~
We are all struggling, I don't know anyone who isn't.
In some form or fashion, we struggle, and I pray that the Lord shows me how to overcome and be found worthy!~
It's a daily life, with daily mistakes and daily forgiveness!~
When we Master Defeat, We can Overcome Obstacle!~
Until that day, Strive to be the Best You Can, Live like Jesus did, Help everyone you can, and make a difference in others lives by being an example of Gods Love, Mercy and Grace!~ Amen
Have a Beautiful day and Love the Lord, Our God!~
Peace and Love~

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 KJV- Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Amen!~

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM