Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 5-9-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 5-9-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
God Is In THe House

Verse 1: As for me God came and found me As for me He took me home As for me He gave me a family And I'll never walk alone In my life I'm soaked in blessing And in heaven there's a great reward As for me and my house, we're gonna to serve the Lord! Bridge: I've got Jesus, Jesus He calls me for His own And He lifts me, lifts me Above the world I know Chorus: God is in the house, there is no doubt God is in the house, can't keep Him out As for you (As for you) As for me (As for me) We're gonna serve the Lord!Ancient of DaysBlessing and honor, glory and power, be unto the Ancient of Days. From every nation, all of creation, bow before the Ancient of Days. CHORUS- Every tongue in heaven and earth, shall declare Your glory, every
knee shall bow at Your throne, in worship. You will be exalted O God, and Your Kingdom shall not pass away. Oh Ancient of Days. BRIDGE- Your Kingdom shall reign over all the earth, sing unto the Ancient of Days. For none can compare to Your matchless worth, sing unto the Ancient of Days.
All Things Are Possible
Almighty God, my Redeemer, my Hiding Place, my Safe Refuge, no other name like Jesus, no power can stand against You. My feet are planted on this rock, and I will not be shaken, my hope it comes from You alone, my Lord and my Salvation. Your praise is always on my lips, Your Word is living in my heart, and I will praise You with a new song, my soul will bless You Lord. You fill my life with greater joy, As I delight myself in You, and I will praise You with a new song, my soul will bless You Lord. When I am weak You make me strong, when I'm poor, I know I'm rich, for in the power of Your name. All things are possible, all things are possible, all things are possible, all things are possible!
Song: You are awesome in this place
Album:

As I come into Your presence
Past the gates of praise
Into Your sanctuary
Til we're standing face to face
I look upon Your countenance
I see the glory of Your Holy face
I can only bow down and say...

You are awesome in this place, Mighty God
You are awesome in this place, Abba Father
You are worthy of all praise
To You our lives we raise
You are awesome in this place, Mighty God
Artist: Australia Hillsongs
Song: Love you so much
Album:

Hear this praises from a grateful heart
Each time I think of You
The praises start
Love You so much, Jesus
Love You so much

Lord, I love You, my soul sings
In Your presence
Carried on Your wings
Love You so much, Jesus
Love You so much

Chorus:
How my soul longs for you
Longs to worship You forever
In Your power and majesty
Lift my hands, lift my heart
Lift my voice towards the heavens
For You are my sun and shield

(Verse)
(Chorus)
(1st Verse)

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.
I would like Now Raise Your Bibles and Say This The Word Of God is Living It Is Powerful It Is Sharper than any two edged Sword! Say LIVING! POWERFUL! SHARPER! now let us put down your Bibles.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to 2 Kings 6:26.
The Battle For The Kingdom Of God

Dr.Diana Brevan

Introduction:

Satan is aware that his fight with God is never going to overcome God. He knows that the Power of God supersedes any weapon any devises he may use. But he also knows the weakness of man; he knows what to do to stop man from communing with God.

Ø The moment that the first man Adam had any dealing with the devil he fell.

Ø The moment you start communicating with Satan you will fall.

It’s not hard for Satan to get us not to pray is it? I often wonder why we will wait until we are trapped inside these walls before we realize that we are starving to death.

a. Have we gotten to the place we eat anything that is left over just to survive?

b. Have we killed and ate our own children with our slothfulness?

Satan can use the kids the TV the phone or a reminder of something we needed to do; he can use most anything to stop us from pursuing God.

Even while praying our attention is very short

1. The church cannot be passive---we cannot be a status quo church.

2. We cannot be a church that is holding the fort behind closed doors.

3. We must be a church seeking a battlefield, armed and ready.

4. Willing to pursue the enemy and drive him back to the gates of Christ authority.

5. And call the prisoners of sin to come out and be free.

The scripture tells us that there was a time that people hid in the city of Samaria behind the walls, there was a great famine in that city and after a long while even a donkey's head sold for fifty dollars and a pint of dove's dung brought three dollars!

The famine was about as bad as it could get the scripture tells us this:

2 Kings 6:26-31 One day as the king of Israel was walking along the wall of the city, a woman called to him, "Help, my lord the king!"

"If the Lord doesn't help you, what can I do?" he replied. "I have neither food nor wine to give you. But what's the matter?"

She replied, "This woman proposed that we eat my son one day and her son the next.”

So we boiled my son and ate him, but the next day when I said, “Kill your son so we can eat him,” she hid him."

When the king heard this he tore his clothes.

In 2 Kings 7:1-6: The people were safe behind the thick walls, no man could get in from the outside and no man within the walls wanted to get out for fear of the enemy.

Scripture tells us in II kings 7: 1 Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, tomorrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.

2 Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God and said, Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.

We need to get the mentality of these lepers that were outcast in society in II Kings 3 they made this statement: Why sit we here until we die?

4 If we say, we will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also.

Ø What good are we doing by sitting here in this church where you are receiving my message today, afraid to go out and face the enemy?

Ø We may survive for a season but what about our children?

Now therefore come and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live and if they kill us, we shall but die.

I’m not willing to give myself to the enemy I know that God is going to fight the battle for us-- but we have to be willing to go to the enemies camp unafraid.

These Lepers are like the people outside of these church walls they have a disease that can’t be cured by man, a deadly disease and they aren’t allowed inside the walls of the city just like sinners feel like they aren’t welcome inside the church.

[But listen what these outcast were capable of doing.]

5 And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, there was no man there.

6 For the Lord had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us.

Jesus told the religious people of his day in when speaking the parable of the two sons that were ask to go into the vineyard: Matt 21:31-32

31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, the first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, that the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

32 For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

We are too distracted in our prayers unto the Lord:

1. The Ultimate significance in life comes as we become one with God in His purposes.

2. Seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness aligns us with the purpose of God for our lives.

3. Walking in the Spirit of God endues us with His attributes to carry out His purposes and results in righteousness, peace, and joy, in the Holy Ghost.

4. There is no rest for our soul and spirit outside the kingdom of God.

The blessings of God are upon the person who walks in the spiritual kingdom of God.

We should desire the Kingdom of God first and everything else should come after that.

It is interesting to note that when the apostle Paul talks about spiritual warfare the first weapon he mentions is casting down imaginations.

1. Satan can place an image into the mind of people therefore imaginations are unreal and dreamed up.

2. They have not been actually experienced. The truth is that most imaginations are lies.

3. Satan realizes the potential of the victorious church: He is afraid of the church.

4. He has built his gates strong to keep his captives in bondage.

And he is working hard to keep the church form realizing that he isn’t strong enough to withstand any aggression.

Satan devises wicked things against us and we most of the time fall into his trap of deception by not communicating with the Lord.

Therefore he wins the battles and causes great harm to the children of God.

Satan is very good at what he does and people are very foolish to fall for his traps.

My Name Is Senior Pastora Dr.Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI.

Where JESUS IS LORD!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora