Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 5-16-18

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 5-16-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.
BE TENDER BEFORE GOD

2 Kings 22:1-2 (NKJV) Josiah was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned thirty-one years in Jerusalem. His mother's name was Jedidah the daughter of Adaiah of Bozkath. 2 And he did what was right in the sight of the Lord, and walked in all the ways of his father David; he did not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.

When you read about the lives of the different kings of Israel and Judah, sometimes it makes you scratch your head. Here they were given a great opportunity to be a blessing to a nation, yet so many of them lived for lust and fame.

Josiah, however, was not one of them that messed up. From the very young age of eight, he made a decision to serve God. I can just imagine all those that tried to put pressure on him to do it like everybody else. “Life is to be lived to have fun! Enjoy the moment, for today we live and tomorrow we die!” But not this young king. He had something deep within him that was special. Let me show you what it was:

In 2 Kings 22:19 it says, “’Because your heart was tender, and you humbled yourself before the Lord when you heard what I spoke against this place and against its inhabitants, that they would become a desolation and a curse, and you tore your clothes and wept before Me, I also have heard you,’ says the Lord.”

Did you see it? He had a tender and humble heart. You see, God our Father is not looking for people who have all kinds of talent. He is looking for people whose hearts are right and pure before Him. This is where I want to be. I want a conscience that stays tender before God, and obeys His Word and His voice.

The apostle Paul said that in the last days, people’s hearts will be seared as if with a hot iron. Well, I have seen shirts that have been seared and they are hard and brittle. I want to stay soft and tender before God. How about you? Let us make a decision today to be a humble and tenderhearted people!

Confession: I choose today to be humble and meek before God. I am not going to be hard-hearted or hard-headed. I'm going to be tender before my Heavenly Father.
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora