Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 5-16-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 5-16-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
When I was a kid
I was sure
I could run across the ocean
And I was gonna be an astronaut

When it was You and it was me
I had everything I needed
Faith could even move a mountain top

And then I grew up
And then I got older
Then my life got tough
And we grew apart

I wanna go back
To Jesus loves me this I know
For the Bible tells me
For the Bible tells me so
I wanna go back
To this little light
Gonna let it shine
Gonna let it shine
I wanna go back

When I was a kid
I didn't care to keep up with the Jones's
I was just happy that they lived next door

When it was You and it was me
I had everything I needed
Your hands were big enough to hold the world

And then I grew up
And then I got older
Then my life got tough
And we grew apart

I wanna go back
To Jesus loves me this I know
For the Bible tells me
For the Bible tells me so
I wanna go back
To this little light
Gonna let it shine
Gonna let it shine
I wanna go back

I wanna go back, back to
Y
es, Jesus loves me
The Long Way Home
This life feels like the longest part
Even though eternity is ours
And on our way to streets of gold
Let's savor every mile of this road

We're not where we're going
And we're not lost where we are
Taking the long way home
Just taking the long way home
There's beauty on the backroads
Even when this journey's hard
Taking the long way home
Just taking the long way home

Celebrate what we have now
Living life like every moment counts
Here on earth with kingdom eyes
Treasuring the gift of borrowed time

No we won't miss the view while we're on this climb
Oh, the stories we'll take to the other side
No we won't miss the view while we're on this ride
Oh, the stories we'll take to the other side
The other side

It is Well
When peace is like a river rushing my way
When trouble's like an ocean wave after wave
It is well.

I don't know all the answers but I know that You are good
And You are always faithful no matter how it looks
It is well.

It is well with my soul
It is well through the highs and lows
You're on my side
You're for me I know
It is well with my soul

Your spirit's my assurance when trials may come
I'm holding to the promise that You've already won
It is well.

And all my sin and shame I bear it no more
It's nailed to the cross, forever I am Yours
It is well.

In the fire and the flames
In my pain
You are with me

This is not the end
You're not finished yet
You're still moving

No matter what I've lost
Or what it costs
My heart will sing

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to John 10:10
Abundant Life Series #1

Fake News

Dr.Diana Brevan

Let us Open Up the Word to John 10:10 and Please get out Your highlighters and your notepads for this amazing Series.

John 10:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Our series that we are going to be focusing on for the next 7 weeks is The Abundant Life.

Today I want to share this thought Fake News.

Let’s look at the later part of John 10:10. Jesus said, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

That is what God wants for our lives.

Abundance

Plenty

Richness

A Lot of

Pressed Down

Running Over

Shaken Together

A Whole Lot Of

Abundant Life

Abundance in our spiritual condition

Abundance in our relationships with others

Abundance in our finances

Abundance in our health

Abundance in our faith

Abundance in our hope

Abundance in so many aspects of our spiritual and physical existence.

This is going to be a great series.

You are going to love it and you don’t want to miss any part of it.

I’m so excited to share this with you.

Let’s look at the first part of John 10:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

So if you’ve been trying to get to The Abundant Life in your walk with God,

and that keeps eluding you somehow,

we might need to think about the first part of this scripture.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

We need to recognize that we have an advisory whose desire is to keep you from receiving what it is that God has for your life.

How does he do that?

The Bible tells us…

He steals

He Kills

He destroys

Doesn’t sound like a nice guy does he?

Why are people flirting with this guy?

Why are people messing around with Him?

What part of your life do you really need his involvement in?

How would you like to have this guy living next door to you?

Ya… He steals from people

He kills people

He destroys things in people’s lives.

Sounds like the kind of guy you don’t want to have living next door right?

Well sadly if we pay attention we might find that this guy is actually operating in and out of our own home.

See, he doesn’t want to live next door to you; he wants to live in your house.

He wants to set up shop stealing, killing and destroying right in your own home, in fact IN YOUR LIFE!

Would it be fair of me to say today that NONE of us really want the Thief working in our lives?

Good…

So let’s talk about something we call Fake News

This is something that many people believe is new, especially on the internet.

(Wikipedia) Fake news is a type of yellow journalism that consists of deliberate misinformation or hoaxes spread via the traditional print, broadcasting news media, or via Internet-based social media. Fake news is written and published with the intent to mislead in order to gain financially or politically, often with sensationalist, exaggerated, or patently false headlines that grab attention.

Fake news often employs eye-catching headlines or entirely fabricated news stories in order to increase readership and, in the case of internet-based stories, online sharing and Internet click revenue. In the latter case, profit is made in a similar fashion to sensational online "click bait" headlines and relies on advertising revenue generated from this activity, regardless of the veracity of the published stories.

Easy access to online advertisement revenue, increased political polarization between the left and right, and the ubiquity and popularity of online social media, have all been implicated in the spread of fake news. Anonymously-hosted website slacking known publishers have also been implicated, because they make it difficult to prosecute sources of fake news for libel or slander. The relevance of fake news has experienced greater growth in a post-truth reality. In response, researchers have explored the development of a psychological "vaccine" to help people to detect a fake news.

Some fake news websites use website spoofing, structured to make visitors believe they are visiting trusted sources like ABC News or MSNBC.[18]The New York Times defined "fake news" on the Internet as fictitious articles deliberately fabricated to deceive readers, generally with the goal of profiting through click bait.[31] PolitiFact described fake news as fabricated content designed to fool readers and subsequently made viral through the Internet to crowds that increase its dissemination.[32]

Here’s what it’s saying….

People Love Fake News!!!

No matter how fake an article is, the juicer the better.

It can be as dumb as dumber can be, but people just click away on it believing all the stupidity and making some liar whose making millions on advertisement and click revenue.

And it’s fake!

It’s bogus

It’s a sham

It’s phony

Fake News,

Have you heard any lately?

If you paid any attention to the past presidential elections, you probably heard a lot of fake news.

But if you pay any attention to the elements that speak into your life and walk with God,

you are probably hearing some Fake News that could be causing your faith in God to be keeping you from living Life More Abundantly.

See, Fake News – Is Not a new thing

It’s been around for a long time…

Early in the book…

Beginning of time…

Genesis 3 (KJV) 1 Now the serpent was more subtil (Sneaky, Cleaver, Cunning, Scheming, Calculating) than any beast of the field which the LordGod had made. And he said (Get ready for some fake news!) unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

So God says one thing, and the devil is saying something else.

I think it’s important to know what voices we are listening to.

Cause one of them is speaking truth and the other Fake News.

One is speaking Eternal Life

And the other Eternal Destruction.

One is speaking Life More Abundantly

And the other Killing, Stealing and Destroying.

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

See, he’s been at this for a long time.

When he lied to Eve in the garden,

He actually tricked her and Adam into losing their preeminence and rule over Satan.

As a result of their sin, they were subject to death and diseases, and the hardships of life.

They were living in a paradise,

but when the Thief got through with them…

they were living by the sweat of their brow among the thorns and thistles.

If you want to know where sickness, and hunger and pain and suffering came from,

It happened right here in Gen 3.

And it happened all because the Thief took from them what God had prepared for them.

And what’s crazy was they did it almost willingly.

I wonder what would have been different about this whole thing if that serpent would have had a sign around his neck that said (LIAR!)

Eve would have known not to believe Him right? Hopefully.

But he didn’t and as a result things got really bad for these two people really quick.

This is why in the New Testament Jesus gives us John 10:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

John 10:10 is the sign around the devil’s neck

He’s a Their!

He’s a Liar!

He only wants to destroy your life!

See, you are either going to have the Thief talking to your life,

or you are going to have Jesus talking in your life

and it’s up to you which voice you are going to listen to.

But you need to know that depending on which voice you listen to, you are going to have 2 vey different outcomes in your life.

Either you are going to have your God given blessings and abundance stolen from you,

And along with that Death not only spiritually,

but the death of all that God would give birth to in your life

and you are also going to have destruction in your life.

People can’t figure out sometimes why no matter what they do to improve their life, destruction just keeps coming.

OR you are going to have LIFE AND THAT MORE ABUNDANTLY!

See there’s some Fake News going around!

There’s a serpent speaking to some folks and He’s telling you that God doesn’t love you.

And that God doesn’t care about you.

And that God doesn’t really care how you live your life.

And that God doesn’t want to fill you with His Spirit and deliver you from your sins.

He tells people all the time, every day, everywhere that God – Jesus Christ isn’t listening

And that He doesn’t hear your prayers and cries.

But I think we need to push the Fake News back here today and get our noses for the next 7 weeks into the Good News and find out just exactly what the Red Letters mean when they say Abundant Life!

I think there’s way too much trouble in the church for us to say that we are living The Abundant Life right now.

Too much unemployment.

Too much sickness

Too much marital trouble

Too much sin

Too many lies

Too much death

See a lie can sound like the truth if you don’t know the difference.

If all you are doing is listening to every news report on every channel, you’ll get very confused with regards to the issues our country is facing right now.

And to the same extent, if you are listening to everything the world is saying and the Thief is saying in your life, you are going to be very confused in your walk with God.

Daniel 11:32

And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries (Fake News): but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

That’s talking about The Abundant Life.

Look at that you are either going to be corrupt by his flatteries or you are going to Know Your God and be Strong and do Exploits.

1 John 2:22

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?

Right there you know the Thief is talking.

When someone says that Jesus isn’t the Christ and He can’t make a difference in your life,..

You know the Thief is talking.

That’s a voice you don’t want to listen to.

John 8:44 Jesus speaking to Peter.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus had no problem pointing his finger at the wrong voice in His life and neither should you.

James 4:7 [Full Chapter]

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Acts 2: 37 Now when they heard this, they were ******* in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Do you see that? God wants to give you the Gift of the Holy Ghost!

But don’t you know that there are all kinds of voices out there that say, it’s not for you today?

That was just for the people back in that day..

But look at vs 39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

That sounds like He’s still giving it away!

I had a preacher tell me one time that the Holy Spirit is not for people today. That it was only for those people back in the Bible days.

You know what my response was?

You’re too late!

I already received it!

I remember the night I spoke in tongues for the very first time.

Study the Book of Acts From Chapters One all the way to the last chapter and lets see the Power of the Holy Spirit Start to Move within Your lives.

See, a lie cannot have an effect on someone who knows the truth.

Fake news can’t mess you up when you are tuned in to the right channel.

When you have your nose in the Good News, the Fake News can’t Kill, Steal and Destroy in your life.

This is a simple message and it’s supposed to be simple.

It does not have to get complicated.

It only becomes complicated when we allow the Fake News from the Thief to get into our heads and into our hearts.

See, there are some promises that God has promised and a hope that He gives in our lives…

and we cannot tap into it if we don’t know what it is and we don’t understand how to see it come to place in our lives. My Name Is Senior Pastora,Dr. Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora