Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 5-23-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 5-23-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
Be Exalted

Chorus:
Be ex - alt - ed O God
Above the heav - ens
Let Your glo - ry fill the earth
Be ex - alt - ed O God
A - bove the heav - ens
Let Your glory fill the earth

Verse:
Great is Your love
Higher than the heav - ens
Your faithfulness reaches to the skies
Lord I will sing
Lord I will praise You
I will worship the Lord Most High

Be Free To Reign

Verse 1:
Let Your Will be done Father, Let your will be done
Let Your will be done, Father, Let you will be done

PreChorus:
Lord of Heaven and of Earth, Come and reign in my heart
Lord of Life and King I serve, I Invite you to be.

Chorus:
Free, To Reign, in every part of me,
Be pleased to know, that I am willing,
To be yours, to be yours, For Eternity

Verse 2:
Let my heart burn with fire, Jesus Let my heart burn with fire
Let my heart burn with fire, Jesus Let my heart burn with fire

Verse 3:
Let my passion be you, Jesus Let my passion be you
Let my passion be you, Jesus Let my passion be you

Be Ye Holy

Chorus:
Be ye holy holy
For the Lord God Almighty is ho - ly
Be ye holy holy
For ho - ly holy is the Lord

Verse:
We are His people
His holy nation
Called out of darkness to light
We are His building
His ho - ly temple
We're living by faith
Not by sight (Be Ye)

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to John 10:10

The Abundant Life Series #3

Open Windows

Dr. Diana Brevan

Our series that we are in, is entitled The Abundant Life and our focus scripture for the series is:

John 10:10King James Version (KJV)

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

So we are trying to understand what Jesus was talking about when He said that they might have it more abundantly.

Today I want to focus on this thought, Open Windows.

And I want to share a scripture with you that I believe will help us here this morning.

Malachi 3:10

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

This “Spiritual Law”is a promise from God to “open you the windows of heaven,”

It’s strange to me that the scripture here refers to Windows.

You don’t usually pass things through a window.

You generally pass things through a door.

Doors are mentioned many times in the scripture.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

But here in Malachi it mentions Windows.

Let’s think about this for a moment.

What is a window used for?

First of all, it let’s light come into a dark place at the due time.

I like waking up to the light.

Without the light, you have to fumble around in the darkness.

You have to create something artificial in order to be able to have some clear vision.

But a window does more than bring light into a dark situation.

It also gives you a view outside of your circumstances.

You may only be able to see what is happening within your circumstances,

but when you step up to the window, you will get a much different view than what you had before.

You will get a much clearer understanding of the circumstances that surround and ultimately control your life.

I think of the pioneers back in the day.

They would wake up in the morning freezing cold.

The water on the table from the night before would have ice on it.

They wouldn’t understand what was causing the ice if they didn’t look out the window to see that winter had arrived.

The window let them see what season they were in so they knew how to dress and what to do inside and outside the cabin to be able to survive what the window was showing them.

But see a window does more than show you what is immediately outside,

it also shows you what is off in the distance.

Mountains may be off in the distance.

Rivers

Streams

Forests

All kinds of opportunities.

All kinds of possibilities.

Opportunities that other people pass by every single day.

Options that other people never get to consider.

Promises and potential that people without open windows never get a chance to see.

Jesus said when referring to the Pharisees in Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

He was referring to religious teachers who could not see all that Jesus was offering to people.

Teachers of the scriptures who themselves had no ability to see the promises of God.

And Jesus said they are like blind people leading blind people and when this happens, they both fall into a ditch.

Why did they fall into a ditch?

Because there was no vision.

And where there is no vision, the people perish right?

And there was especially no spiritual vision.

See when Malachi speaks of the Windows of Heaven being opened…

He is saying that God is going to begin to show you some things that will keep you from falling into the ditch.

For some people, that’s the light coming into the room.

I went to a Max Lucado, business seminar a few years back .

I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives at the same time be filled with so much Fruit of the Holy Spirit that the Lord also will over flood my life more than He has ever done before.

The cost of the seminar was much more than I expected, but I knew that I needed this Seminar for me and for those who I will feed fruit in the days ahead to come to who the Holy Spirit has instore for them .

They didn’t give me a Ministry or give me new products in Finances.

But they shed some light on what I already had in front of me.

I sat in this amazing seminar surrounded by over 200 high level Leaderships with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Not because they were telling emotional stories,

But because a much needed light was coming on.

They were sharing some basic principles that I was missing in my my ministry and in my life.

So there I sat, with tears in my eyes because someone was leading me out of a ditch, so to speak .

Have you ever been in a ditch?

Has your life ever felt stuck?

Muck and mire is what you find in a ditch.

Ruts that don’t let you climb out are in a ditch.

Other blind people are in a ditch…

Complaining about how bad life is in the ditch

And how hard it is to get out.

And how many times they’ve tried to get out of the ditch and failed.

You know what you need when you find yourself blind and stuck in a ditch?

Someone who has some vision to lead you out.

Someone to tell you the truth about your circumstances, whether you want to hear it or not.

Someone who will shed some light on your situation so you can see what you need to do to get out of the ditch.

You need some Heavenly Windows to open up in your life.

Where light

and vision

and perspective

and insight can enter into your situation.

Abraham is called in the scriptures the Father of the Faithful.

In fact Hebrews 11 accounts the great faith that Abraham had in God.

But God had to teach Abraham how to have faith.

And we find the beginning of his story in Genesis 12 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Look at that, “Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:”

God told Abraham, I’m going to shew you a place I want you to live.

A place of promise and possibilities.

A place where you and your family are going to be blessed.

A place of greatness

A place where curses are going to fall off your life.

A place where people are going to go out of their way to bless you and when they do, God said, I’m going to bless them.

Instead of being surrounded by people who are stuck in a ditch…

you are going to find yourself surrounded by people who are blessed – because of you and your great faith in God!

Instead of hearing all the murmurings of the ditch, you are going to hear the testimonies of people who have had some light and vision come into their life.

Some people who’ve had some miracles happen

Wherever Abraham put his foot he was prospered

God gave him the land he walked into for an inheritance for his children and their children’s children.

Look at Malachi 3:10

and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be “room” enough to receive it.

Room enough – That’s not just talking about quantity,

That’s talking about space.

Area

Capacity

God wasn’t just promising us quantity in Malachi 3:10,

He was promising to bless us in all the different areas of our life.

there shall not be “room” enough to receive it.

Some people think Malachi 3:10 is just talking about God’s blessings on our finances. (Quanity)

He’s not just talking about your finances,

He’s talking about your

Your home

Your marriage

Your relationships with other family members

Your children

Your job

Those you work with

Those you do business with

Those you buy from

Your church, Your World Wide Fellowship,

The areas of ministry that you are involved in

Your time availability to serve other people

See Malachi 3:10 doesn’t just say “WINDOW”

God doesn’t just promise to open one window – finances.

He promises to open “The Windows of Heaven”.

All kinds of areas of your life that He would like to bless you in.

All kinds of ways.

Ways you never imagined before.

Ways you never thought possible.

Ways you never seen other people get blessed.

So He’s going to “pour out a blessing” through

Windows – multiple views.

Plenty of opportunity

New paradigms

New ways of looking at things

Some ways, right up close to you.

In fact they are already available to you, you just need someone to shine a light on them.

And other ways that are off in the distance.

They are not available to you just yet, but they are going to be.

They are there, but there’s a few things up front that need to happen in your life first before you can get to the blessings in the distance.

There shall not be room enough to receive it.

I don’t know about you, but I’d like to get to the point where I say, “STOP!”

I’m too blessed!

Have you been fumbling around in the dark?

For someone light is starting to appear.

You’re seeing something you’ve never seen before.

A new understanding

Others can’t see what you see,

but you do,

because a Heavenly understanding has been opened to you.

I’m amazes sometimes how some people can’t see what is right in front of them…

but it’s because they are not letting God open the windows of Heaven to them.

I wonder what God has for your life today.

Right now.

Something that is right in front of you and you haven’t been able to see it.

But there it is. My Name Is Senior Pastora,Dr.Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI @ Where Jesus Is Lord

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora