Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 5-27-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 5-27-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
Blessed be Your name Lyrics

Blessed be Your name

In the land that is plentiful

Blessed be Your name

Where your streams of abundance flow

blessed be Your name

When I'm found in the desert place

Though I walk through the wilderness

Blessed be Your name

Every blessing You pour out

I'll turn back to praise

When the darkness closes in, Lord

Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord

Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your glorious name

blessed be Your name

When the sun's shining down on me

When the world's 'all as it should be'

Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name

On the road marked with suffering

Though there's pain in the offering

Blessed be Your name

I'll turn back to praise

Still I will say

Blessed be Your name

I'll turn back to praise

Still I will say

Blessed be Your name

You give and take away

You give and take away

But my heart will choose to say

You give and take away

You give and take away

But my heart will choose to say

Blessed it be your of the lord

blessed it be your name

bless it be your name of the lord

bless it be your glorious name

blessed it be your name of the lord

blessed it be your name

blessed it be your name of the lord

blessed it be your glorious name

Cry For Love

My life is like a racing car hurtling towards the wall

At the speed of sound

My time has been so finely tuned

But I've never seen a human being so tightly wound

At times it seems beyond belief

I just need a bit of relief

Like a war-weary soldier

Marching up and over the edge

Take my hand and pull me up 'cause I'm falling too fast

Some how I've lost my way I'm crying save me

Chorus

Can you hear me...I'm calling out

I'm crying out...A cry for love

I can feel you...You're touching me

You're healing me...My cry for love

I will be the first to admit

I don't have the strength to handle it

Alone anymore

I don't have to fret, don't have to explain

All my worrying's in vain

I'm not alone anymore

Why is this so hard to believe

What is mine is mine to freely receive

Like the changing of seasons

This is the beauty of the word

And for all that I have seen and heard

Oh I want to come home

Somehow I'll make my way my way home to you

Chorus

Bridge

O father hear my call

I know you will catch me when I fall

Oh I pray that you'll hold me now

Hold me

And take my fear away

I'm crying save me

Oh I know that you can hear me

Hear me crying out for love

Oh I know that you can feel my cry for love..Ooh...

I can feel you you're calling out

You're crying out a cry for love

I can feel you you're touching me

You're healing me my cry for love

No eye had seen
No ear had heard
'Til hosts on high
Proclaimed the birth
And heav'n brough down
(Quietly with no one watching)
Its only child
(From the womb of perfect peace)
The son of man
(Wellspring of our joy delivered)
The world reconciled
(Into earthly destiny)

And song broke forth
Angelic strain
And none could help
But sing the name

Emmanuel
(Kyrie eleison we sing)
Emmanuel
(Glory to the newborn King)
Emmanuel
(Mortal and immortal voices)
Emmanuel
(Endless praises echoing)
Announcements: Starting June 1, 2018 Moments with Deacon Matthew will resume in Exodus 8 and Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew in Proverbs 8 will be back in postings. Deacon Matthew will be at his teen camp for his church on June 11-13, 2018.
TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Hebrews 4:12

The Abundant Life #4

The More You Know

Deeper Learning

Dr. Diana Brevan

Hebrews 4:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

2 Timothy 3:16King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Righteousness means “Right Living”.

Deeper Learning- Buzz word. Computers comparing massive amounts of data to begin to think like humans. They are capable of utilizing multiple layers of information simultaneously in order to find an answer to a question.

This is a relatively new term used by those in things like Speech recognition software development or robotic engineering or the internet searches.

Has anyone noticed how smart Google is? It’s getting a little scary actually.

Have you ever wondered how it is that you can put just a few words into Google and it will usually produce exactly what it is that you are looking for? In milliseconds?

Out of literally trillions of pieces of information and innumerable possibilities, it knows exactly what you are looking for. Even if you misspell a few of the words.

What we call artificial intelligence is no longer artificial.

No single human being could ever do the work that Google’s Deep Learning Algorithms do in a given search even if they had years to do it.

But Google makes that decision in milliseconds. Because of Deep Learning.

Other words it’s looking at massive amounts of data and searching all of it at the same instance in order to give you a result.

This is called Deep Learning. And it’s done on a scale that I can’t even begin to explain to you here this morning.

David said, Psalm 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

See, we’re talking about The Abundant Life.

Jesus said that He came to give us Life and that more Abundantly.

What we know about life is that it is made up of the choices we make.

We can choose who we are going to like or who we are going to love

We choose where we are going to live, where we will go to school. Who we are going to do business with or whom we will work for.

Every choice we make has a result – or a consequence if I may.

These results or consequences to a large degree most often decide for us whether we are going to live an Abundant Life or a not so Abundant Life.

Sadly, too many people who believe in and love Jesus Christ are living below the level of par when it comes to The Abundant Life that Jesus has prepared for them.

This is due in great measure to the results of their decisions.

We think sometimes that Jesus is our Spiritual Santa Clause who is going to send all these goodies our way whether we’ve been bad or good – all because of grace.

But that’s not really how it works.

It really is all about the decisions we make.

Now we’ve all made some bad decisions that really messed things up in our lives to the point that we would say, “This is not The Abundant Live”.

We’ve all been there, you are not alone.

But we’ve also made some right decisions in our lives.

It may be who we decided to marry.

Or a career path we took.

Or a business venture that we launched.

I know that my decision in 1960s to go to church for the first time a Christian church as my mom sent me to Our Lady of Fatima, I kept hearing music each Sunday which echoed throughout exchange place in Passaic to Main and River Drive, I heard the music each Sunday and each Sunday I would run up the stairs of Fatima I would hear the music and follow the echo from exchange place, to main, to River Drive and I would stand outside those double doors until one day they told me don’t you think it’s time for you to come in. I became very Active there as a Very Young Girl at the age of Seven, also with the summer Camp at Camp Tecumseh I started to Play various instruments, I learned how to read all kinds of music, I learned how to speak the Promises each brand new day also with the Promises that of the things that we face in life how to go to it which it turns out not to be an it its JESUS we are turning to in the Promises. I learned to build My Living Temple of the Holy Spirit My Living Church Right there was my beginning, oh my one june day I was skipping and running home from school, I really did not know how to walk as a Child I did everything running or skipping I guess that’s why I was a champion in Hop Scotch. Then I learned who my best friend from School was my Pastors Daughter Cindy which we started to do everything together even right after school even skip rocks when Rt 21 used to be Passaic River My Christian Walk as a young girl to who I have become was one paramount decision that has brought more blessings into my life than I could ever tell you. We’ve all made decisions like that. But that year about my mami I thought I was going to be punished from one of my activities that I have done at school with Sports Nope She asked me Ok What Do you want to do? Right in front of Cindy’s Dad who today will always be My Father Pastor Image even though today he is in heaven. He arrived that day with a whole box of goodies and puddings and went to ask mami that He wanted to pay my way to Music camp, and as I seen him in the front porch which our old Front Porch was over filled with Windows that I can see the front porch inside as I run up Irving place. My Mami asked me I want you to make the decision of your Christian Walk WOW! How Awesome Is our Lord. I had a Praying Mami who today lives in my heart for us all she has always been the greatest example for all of her children her grandchildren and all family. Because when prayed this Earth has shaken because she prayed for everyone now what an example she is up to today within This Pastoras Life Amen Folks.

What we are looking for in our lives is Life More Abundantly.

I need to let you know right here, that Life More Abundantly does not happen spontaneously or unexpectedly. It happens over a period of time with a lot of testing’s a long that route in your life, and multiple correct decisions that ultimately bring God’s blessings into our life.

I think a trip to the altar to repent and pray and make some things right with God is needful to do once in a while.

But that alone is not going to bring Life More Abundantly.

If The Abundant Life to you means a good paying job that you enjoy doing, then that might mean that you are going to have to prepare yourself to be employable by an organization that does what you want to do and can pay you what you want to get paid.

That might mean a decision to go back to college.

That might mean a decision to work somewhere as an intern.

But see in order for that to happen you are going to have to make some informed decisions.

And whether it’s a job, or a spouse or a house or any other decision, we cannot leave out the work of God’s Holy Spirit as we make decisions that ultimately guide and steer our lives.

Our brains appear wired in ways that enable us, often unconsciously, to make the best decisions possible with the information we’re given. In simplest terms, the process is organized like a court trial. Sights, sounds, and other sensory evidence are entered and registered in sensory circuits in the brain. Other brain cells act as the brain’s “jury,” compiling and weighing each piece of evidence. When the accumulated evidence reaches a critical threshold, a judgment — a decision — is made.

So like Google, our brains can only make informed decisions.

Other words, they make the best decisions possible with the information they are given.

So the question is, what is the information that we are feeding our brains.

Now I would like to make this all sound very spiritual, but as we’ve already said, Life is about choices – decisions.

Make a good choice, have a good life.

Make a bad choice, have a bad life.

It really is that simple.

But Jesus said that He came to give us life and that more abundantly.

So how does this happen?

It happens when we put into here, (Brains) the information that is needed for us to make the kind of decisions that bring blessing into our lives instead of the other stuff.

Psalm 119:16King James Version (KJV)

16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

Faith cometh by hearing – the Word of God.

The prophet ate the word

Thy precepts…

Light unto our pathway

Strength…

We need God’s Word.

We need to get it into our hearts and into our minds.

Television is entertainment.

That’s all it is.

So if you are only feeding your brain TV, then that’s what your brain is going to be full of and desire.

Proverbs 30:5King James Version (KJV)
5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Unlike Google, you can trust what is in God’s Word. It is pure. Look at that,

“He is shield unto them that put their trust in Him.”

I would like to tell you that the once you are baptized in Jesus precious name that you are never going to make another bad decision.

I would like to tell you that from the moment that He fills you with His Holy Spirit that you are going to live the Abundant Life because from that moment on, you are going to make perfect decisions. You won’t.

You will live according to your decisions

And your decisions will need the help of God’s Word and His Holy Spirit if they are going to be decisions that bring either blessing or curses into your life.

Psalm 119:105King James Version (KJV)
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Look at that – “A light unto my path.”

See all of us are on a path here this morning.

We can fill our minds with all kinds of stuff,

But the more of God’s Word that we know, the brighter the path is going to get for us.

We’ll make a lot better decisions if we can see what the path looks like.

And better decisions mean, Life More Abundantly.

See, if we get His Word into our hearts and minds, we can think for ourselves and not believe the lies the enemy puts in our path.

“Thy Word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against Thee.”

Algorithms - a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer. It’s a formula for decision making. But without lots of data, it cannot make a decision. And without the correct information, it cannot give an intelegent answer.

We can’t just read and learn one little piece of God’s word and say that we know all that we need to know to be successful in our relationship with Jesus.

We need to constantly be “Ever learning” so we can allow Algorithms to begin to operate in our hearts and minds spiritually.

This allows God to speak to you through His word.

If you only knew one scripture. “Jesus Wept”

Then all you know about God is that He’s a crybaby.

You’ll make a doctrine and religion out of God crying – why? Because that is all you know about God.

Now add to “Jesus Wept” to Jesus saying, “Judge Not” Now your knowledge of God has expanded to understand that Jesus does not want us to judge one another and that He is emotional. Hey, now we are growing.

So then we learn another scripture…

And another

And another

And the more we learn about Him and His word the more we understand. The Deeper our Learning becomes and eventually, algorithms begin to play out in our understanding about living for God.

Soon choices about how we live our lives become very simple because our minds begin to join together pieces of information (knowledge) about God and His word.

Temptation to sin gets harder and harder as algorithms begin to play out in our minds regarding God’s word.

“Thy word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee”

See abundant life doesn’t just happen.

It happens because we are applying His Word to our lives and allowing the promises of His Word to have a positive effect in our lives.

People sometimes think of Jesus like He’s Santa Clause.

Bringing a bunch of blessings in a big bag or something.

But the blessings happen as a natural result of our living for God in such a way that good things can naturally come to us.

Be a thief and you will not have a good job for long.

But be faithful to your employer as you would be to God and you will not only keep your job, but you will also get promoted. Maybe to the point of running the place some day. Or even owning it…

Did you know there are scriptures that teach this?

Lie to everyone about everything and they won’t trust you.

You would think people would understand this, but not everyone does – apparently. So this is why we need to get the Word down in our hearts. SO we’ll stop lying.

You might think this is all common sense stuff, but amazingly most people don’t understand this.

We could talk about a thousand different things and I can show you where everyone of those things is mentioned in the Bible. But we can’t know these truths if we don’t get into His word and study it out.

Deep Learning

Not a shallow experience

But something that will stand the tests in our lives.

Abundant life

Not just enough to get by.

But a learning about God and His word that will bring about Abundance in our lives. My Name Is Senior Pastora, Dr.Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of

Re: Sunday Morning Service 5-27-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora