Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 5-30-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 5-30-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
At The Cross Lyrics

Alas! and did my Savior bleed
And did my Sovereign die?
Would He devote that sacred head
For such a worm as I?

At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light,
And the burden of my heart rolled away, rolled away,
It was there by faith I received my sight,
And now I am happy all the day!

Was it for crimes that I have done
He groaned upon the tree?
Amazing pity! grace unknown!
And love beyond degree!

At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light,
And the burden of my heart rolled away, rolled away,
It was there by faith I received my sight,
And now And now And now I am happy all the day! all the
day!

Because He Lives Lyrics

God sent his son, they called him Jesus,
He came to love, heal and forgive.
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my savior lives.

[Chorus]
Because he lives
I can face tomorrow
Because he lives
All fear is gone
Because i know he holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because he lives

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives,
But greater still the calm assurance:
This child can face uncertain day because he lives.

[Chorus]

And then one day I'll cross the river,
I'll fight life's final war with pain.
And then, as death gives way to vict'ry,
I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know he reigns.

[Chorus]
He Knows My Name

Verse 1
He counts the stars one and all
He knows how much sand is on the shores
He sees every sparrow that falls
He made the mountains and the seas
He's in control of everything
Of all creatures great and small

Chorus
And He knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
When I'm overwhelmed by the pain
And can't see the light of day
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause He knows my name

Verse 2
I don't know what tomorrow will bring
I can't tell you what's in store
I don't know a lot of things
I don't have all the answers
To the questions of my life
But I know in Whom I have believed

Chorus

And he knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause he knows my name

Bridge

He knew who I was when He carried my cross
He knew that I would fail Him but He took the loss

Chorus

And he knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause he knows my name

Outro
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to
Be Concerned About Eternity Today

Dr.Diana Brevan

1Corinthians 3:10-15 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

In this scripture, we read that believers can build one of two kinds of structures atop the foundation that all believers have.

Jesus is our foundation (1 Cor 3:11).
One structure is on that foundation is made of gold, silver and precious stones.
The other on that foundation is comprised of wood, hay and stubble.
Both kinds of people attend church.
Both structures are here this morning!
These structures will be tried by fire.
And you know what will happen to wood, hay and stubble when it is burned.
It will burn up into nothing!
Verse 15 is actually saying that if we build using wood, hay and stubble, when the structure is tested by fire, we will find ourselves saved, but only saved as a man running out from inside a burning house.

We will barely make it out.
Our structure will be gone!
Building using wood, hay and stubble is interpreted as living a Christian Life without regard to the will of God.

It is living our lives after we are saved for ourselves.
Living it up.
Not bothering to do any part for the Kingdom of God..
All of us can do what we want with our time.

But it is those who sacrifice for the greater will of God, who are laying up treasure in heaven, and are building out of gold, silver and precious stones.
There are two men in the Bible who portray Paul's lesson very well.

Abraham and Lot.
Genesis 14:8-24 And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same is Zoar;) and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim; With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five. And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain. And they took all the goods of Sodom and Gomorrah, and all their victuals, and went their way. And they took Lot, Abram's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed. And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram. And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan. And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus. And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people. And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale. And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all. And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich: Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.

After Abram defeated the 4 kings, who defeated the 5 kings included Sodom and Gomorrah's kings, Melchisedek came to him.

The king of Sodom also came to Abram.
While the king of Sodom waited, Melchisedek gave bread and wine to Abram, and then he blessed Abram and God.
He gave the glory to God who delivered the enemies of Abram into Abram's hands.
God was the reason Abram won the victory.
With only 318 men against 4 kings' armies, who defeated 5 kings' armies, it had to be God!
Melchisedek noted that God was possessor of Heaven and Earth.

Then Sodom's king did his thing.

Sodom's king offered Abram all the goods he recovered, owned by Sodom and the other kingdoms, if only Abram would let Sodom take all the persons... the souls.
Abram could not have it both ways.
He could not keep the souls and the goods, both.
Notice Abram's response.

"I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich: Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion."

Abram indicated that the king of Sodom was trying to give Abram all the glory.

He tempted Abram to forget about God.
And not only that, enjoy all the material wealth.
Enjoy life.
Forget about the people.
Let Sodom have the people.
Just take the material pleasures and treasures and enjoy yourself.
You deserved it.
Abram looked at the bountiful treasures that the enemy kings lavished to themselves in the conquest.

Those goods had to be bountiful in wealth, otherwise they would not have been seized by the enemy kings in the first place.
All of that would belong to Abram!
But the truth was that God was the reason for the victory of Abram.

And Abram responded in a way that all of should ever respond to such temptation.
It was as though Abram said, "You are not going to say that you succeeded in taking my eyes off God."
"You are not going to say that you filled me up with material wealth and all that you could offer to me."
You're not going to be able to say that I lived for myself and took all that the world could give to me.
What you are going to have to say, Sodom, is that I sacrificed pleasures of this world and all its materialism because I refused to live for myself.
I refused to forget about God's will.
I refused to shirk off the responsibility that I accepted from God to work with SOULS.
There is more in existence than this present world and age.

There are countless ages to come and a new world.
This world has not got too much time left to even exist!
Once time is no longer an element, eternity will stretch out forever.
And the only things that will endure through all of eternity will be the gold, silver and precious stones of God's purposes, that will pass the trial of fire.
The things of the kingdom of God.
Treasures in heaven, where moth and rust cannot corrupt, and where thieves cannot enter and steal.
Right now, God is wanting us to be concerned with His Kingdom.

He is handing out responsibility to anyone who would be willing to be concerned with what He is concerned about.
He is concerned about souls.
And Abram's picture of refusing to let Sodom take the souls while he took all the material goods, shows us a portrait of a man who chooses to please God and not himself.
God is in the soul business.
And He wants us involved also.
Anyone of us could say that we are only going to live for ourselves, and that we are going to forget everyone else.

We could all simply dedicate our time and efforts to make our wills fulfilled in life.
Enjoy the life and time that we have to the fullest by only thinking of ourselves.
Abram was on his way to a city built by God.

That city is made of gold, silver and precious stones.
Abram did not have much at the then-present time.
But he was willing to continue to do God's will for the then-present time.
God does not force anyone to do His will.
He never has.
It's up to us to do what we will with our lives.
But Abram heard Melchisedek say that God is possessor heaven and earth.

And Abram caught hold of a revelation.
If we choose to seek God's will above our own wills, and choose to sacrifice some time and "goods", then God will make sure everything is alright with us.
After Abram chose to continue to put God first, and take time to touch souls and please God, we read these enlightening words:

Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Why would God say that?

I have been tempted as well as you have.
As a pastor I have been tempted many times to think about what secular work I could have dedicated myself to accomplish after God called me to preach at the age of 17.
I thought about the career I was planning and the university studies I was looking towards.
There is nothing wrong with university and secular careers.
But God called me to the ministry.
And my calling required me to preach the Word rather than study for years at a university.
And I thought about the money I could be making in the secular world, had I studied for that career.
But God always comes near to my side and reminds me, "Fear not."
When Abram sacrificed all those treasures and goods, having committed himself to follow God and never sit down in the lap of luxury in this life (he said he lifted up his hand to God), he most likely worried about perhaps not having needs met should he sacrifice those treasures.

Did he make the right choice?
And God came and told him not to fear.
Due to Abram's sacrifice and desire to do God's will and continue with souls and people, rather than forget about them all, God ensured him that He would take care of all Abram's needs.
God would protect Abram (I am thy shield).

God would make sure Abram had what he needed (I am thy great reward).

God wants you to sacrifice, too.

He has a kingdom in this world in which He is reaching out for souls.
And the only means He has to accomplish that is His Church.
I am talking about more than just getting saved and then forgetting about everyone else in the world who is lost.
All of us can simply come and go to Church for every service, and not sacrifice one moment of our lives FOR SOMEONE ELSE THAT THEY MIGHT KNOW GOD.
Sodom offered Abram all the wealth it could offer.

But Abram would have to forget about the souls.
The persons.
Sodom had to take all of them.
The world can offer you many things that are in and of themselves innocent!

And you can forget about souls and doing YOUR part for the Kingdom, and enjoy all you can find to enjoy.
But God will be left without you doing your part.
You will lose out in the end, for all your treasures will be of this world, and will burn up when it is long gone.
If we will get concerned about eternity today, we will be the wise ones who are willing to sacrifice some of earth's pleasures, and treasures, and time, and do something for God.
You can forget about God's will and ease your mind, putting anything to do with YOUR PART for the kingdom out of your mind.

You can drown out your conscience with the pleasures of life.
And the things you enjoy may not even be bad, but they leave you with no time for God's will.
Matthew 24:38-39 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

There is nothing wrong with eating, drinking and getting married.

In fact they are all good things in their proper positions in life.
BUT THE ERROR WAS THAT THESE WERE ALL THAT THE PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT.
NO TIME FOR GOD.
TOO MUCH EATING.
How many people today say they do not have the time to come to Church?

TOO MANY!
THAT is the error that the sinners found in Noah's day.
And what were they left with after the flood?
NOTHING.
And that is what is going to happen to the majority of people today.
They who indulge in nothing more than enjoying what they can enjoy for themselves, will wind up with NOTHING in the end.
But the souls who looked forward to eternity and understood that it's as sure as coming as life and death is sure, have sacrificed and put time in for God's kingdom.

They refused to live a life of no sacrifice.
God wants to minister to a lost and dying world.

Who is going to do it?
He has to do it through you, Church!
I am doing my part.
I am preaching the Gospel.
I was willing to sacrifice perhaps what would have been a wealthy career.
Eternity is going to last a lot longer than time.
Matthew 25:24-27 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

It was not enough to be in the Master's family.

It's not enough to be saved and to keep your salvation until Jesus comes.
God wants you to DO SOMETHING with your salvation.
DO NOT SIT ON YOUR SALVATION AND DO NOTHING WITH IT.
All of us can selfishly forget about sacrificing time and energy to work for God.
I am not saying that all of us will be preachers who have to sacrifice some careers for the ministry.
I am saying that all of us have SOMETHING we can do for God.
It might be visiting folks in the hospital and praying for them and encouraging them.
It might be singing in the choir.
It might be ushering.
It might be anything.
But it is SOMETHING.
I appreciate the Sunday school teachers who take time out of their weeks, without pay for it, and study a lesson to teach my two little girls about Jesus.

I appreciate the time they take Saturdays and prepare for their lessons, when they could be partying all night long.
Someone has to do it.
And God promised Abram, that if he would get concerned about His kingdom, then God would take care of Abram's needs.

Abram need not fear.
Matthew 6:25-33 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, [shall he] not much more [clothe] you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Are you fearful you will not have what you need, Abram, if you sacrifice those goods and keep the souls I want you to affect?

Are you fearful, Abram, that you made the wrong choice?
FEAR NOT.
I will ensure that everything you will ever need is supplied to you.
I take care of those who sacrifice for my kingdom.
I know you have need of these things.
A week is 168 hours.

Our church services run altogether about 5 hours each week.
And some people say they do not have time to come to church and study God's word, to learn what they can do for Him.
We are not here just to get you saved and then save others.
We are here to see you saved and knowing Jesus.
And to learn what MINISTRY YOU HAVE to work for Him.
There are more ministries than speaking to the church every week.
That is my ministry.
And God will even use some of you to minister here now and again.
But there are many, many ministries.
YOU HAVE ONE.
DO NOT BURY IT.
But you will have to sacrifice some time to come to church.

5 hours out of 168 hours is not very much.
Sometimes we are so unthankful.
God has done so much for us and some refuse to do anything for Him.
If I miss you in service, how much more does our Father miss you?

Commitment to God's will has its rewards.

Look at what Lot looked at.

Abram and Lot had to part company due to the overcrowded servants and cattle.

Abram gave Lot the first choice of direction.
Genesis 13:10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.

Abram simply took what was left.

But later, compare what Lot looked at here in 13:10 with what Abram saw as follows:

Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

I know that God was trying to convey the number of children Abram would have.

But Abram looked up into an infinite universe, while Lot looked across a piece of earthly land.
That land looked like the Garden of Eden...
...BEFORE GOD DESTROYED IT.
What happens to the man's house that was built from wood, hay and stubble?

It burned and he barely escaped from its flames and destruction.
What happened to SODOM, where Lot chose to BUILD HIS HOUSE?

It burned with fire and brimstone, and he barely escaped the devastation.
In fact, since all that Lot lived for what this life and the material gain that Sodom could

Re: Midweek Service 5-30-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

In fact, since all that Lot lived for what this life and the material gain that Sodom could offer, he and his wife lost ALL THEIR POSSESSIONS in the fire of Sodom.
And it was so much a loos that Lot's wife looked back, as her heart was pulled towards her possessions that burned away, leaving her nothing.
Since she missed them that much, God left her there with the destruction, as a pillar of salt.
Luke 17:30-33 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. Remember Lot's wife. Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

No wonder Jesus said, "Remember Lot's wife!"

This world is only less than a speck on the rim of a galaxy so big that we could not barely imagine it.

And the entire galaxy is only one of countless others in a universe that extends forever and ever outward.
And so many put all their stock and time and energy into this speck of a world, that will not last much longer anyway.
They put so much effort into the short 70 years life has to offer down here.
The Bible compares our entire span of years in this life as a mere vapour!
On the other hand, eternity stretched out ahead of us and will never end.
To forget about God's Kingdom and your part in that kingdom, and drown out your conscience with what is actually so minute a pleasure that our minds cannot grasp how SMALL it is, is to ultimately be a fool!

If the world is less than a speck in an infinite universe, how much smaller was the piece of land that Lot looked at?

The universe is physical and infinite.

What else is out there that our billion dollar telescopes will never in a billion years see?
Why did God create it all?
I think I will know and will see it all when I receive my glorified body.
But that is only the PHYSICAL.
The SPIRITUAL REALM will be beyond all of that!
Lot enjoyed Sodom's goods, but was taken captive along with those goods.

Abram was on the outside and doing God's will.
He was able to help recover Lot and the goods from the enemy.
But Lot went right back into Sodom.
Who did Lot ever help?
Who did Lot recover from the enemy?
NO ONE.
In fact, Lot lost his own wife with Sodom.
And it was angels who hauled him and his daughters away from the destruction.
Paul spoke about financial sacrifice in the following scriptures, but we can apply that to any kind of sacrifice for God's will.

2Corinthians 9:6-8 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Paul made sure to let us know that if we sow bountifully, God's grace will abound to us and we will always have sufficient of what we need.

Get concerned about Eternity today.

Matthew 6:9-10 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

What about MY NEEDS, God?

All we hear the Lord's prayer begin with is YOUR NAME be hallowed.
YOUR KINGDOM come.
YOUR WILL be done?
What about me?
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Don't worry, child of God.

Seek My Kingdom FIRST, and the all your needs will be met.
Matthew 6:11-13 Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

A church sign read, "SHORT SERMON, SHORT SERVICE."

I suppose they were trying to appeal to people to come to their service.
It did not appeal to me, though.
I don't want to get by with what least amount of church I can get.
I want to catch God's heartbeat and pound with what He is pounding in his heart with.
I want to do what I can for God.
I am willing to sacrifice time for God's Kingdom.
This generation does not want to sacrifice ANYTHING!

God is reaching out to us, asking us if any of us would be willing to take His burden for souls upon ourselves, and sacrifice some of our time and the Sodom's goods for God's will.

He is asking for any volunteers amongst those who are already saved, to volunteer their time and money and what they can enjoy for themselves alone, and do His will?
"DO I HAVE ANY VOLUNTEERS?"
Will you be like Abram?

Genesis 14:22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

Abram's hand in the sky meant that a vow was made to God to do His will.

And we can also take it to mean that he volunteered to do God's will.
HER I AM , LORD!
When God called me to the ministry, this scripture spoke that calling to me.

Isaiah 6:8-11 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,

Get concerned over eternity today.

To be concerned with God's kingdom, and eternity, you cannot forget about souls and spend all your time on materialism.
Sodom offers you all its goods, but you cannot have them and the souls, also.

You cannot work for God and touch souls if you are going to spend your time enjoying the lap of luxury and worldly pleasures.

We can all enjoy life and enjoy some things in the world.

But we cannot enjoy EVERYTHING in the world.
We simply need to sacrifice something.
"If you forget about souls, Abram, and think about yourself, look at all the material goods that I will give to you."

Genesis 14:21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.

Abram chose God to be his reward, and not a mere king of earth.

God has a whole lot more than Sodom could ever offer Abram!!
He possesses heaven and earth!
Romans 8:17-19 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Get concerned over eternity TODAY.

God wants YOU!

Limit yourself to the submicroscopic pleasures of this life, and miss out on eternal joys and rewards that will never fade away.

Why did you suffer the stoning and keep preaching, risked to be stoned again, Paul?

Why did you get back up after being beaten with rods, only to suffer again FOUR MORE TIMES, Paul?
Why did you sacrifice so much?
You could have let them be lost, since you preached to them and they refused your word anyway.
Why suffer?
Who cares about those souls?
Why did you sacrifice so much for us, to hear the Word?
What causes you to take so much time out for us?
2Corinthians 4:15-51: For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

While Lot looked at the visible things of the world, Abram looked by faith at that which was not seen yet.

A city made by God.
Lot's wooden , hay house burned up in wooden, of-hay-and-stubble Sodom.

Genesis 19:12-13 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place: For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

Gene 19:24-25 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

But look at Abram's city.

Revelation 21:16-21 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Take this life, where your skin will wrinkle after time, and your treasures that are susceptible to age and degradation, and theft, and I will take the eternal things that I can enjoy forever and ever! I am concerned with eternity today!

Sodom or Glory?

Let me close with one more note.

Some people are forever struggling and never get to the point of doing anything for God, either.
Time is wasting for these folks.
And most of their struggles simply come from not being concerned about eternity today.
The enemy has these people sidetracked onto stupid little problems that are only molehills, compared to God's will, made into mountains.
God will even take care of all those things you struggle with, so long as you get concerned with His kingdom instead, and do what you can for God.
FEAR NOT.
GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF IT!
My Name Is Senior Pastora,
Dr.Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora