Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6-9-18

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6-9-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.
TRUST IN HIM

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT) Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 6 Seek His will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

Trusting in our Father God should be as simple as a child trusting his father. As Jesus said, except we become as little children we will not see the kingdom of God. But what happens in life is that we have many disappointments and let downs and with that comes lack of trust.

Our Father God will never let us down. He is faithful and He is true. This verse puts our relationship to our Father on a heart to heart level. This verse states that we’re to trust Him with all of our heart. One thing I have found out, is that my mind can get in the way many times, but if I keep my heart on Him, all is going to come together.

I love how verse 6 says to seek His will in all we do. Too often people say, “well I would do God’s will if I knew what it was”. But we know what it is. His Word, the Bible, is His will. The Bible shows us the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and if we will partake deeply of His Words, they will guide us throughout all of our lives.

As we seek His will for our lives daily, we find that our lives just seem to come together. Somehow like a supernatural magnet, it draws us to Him and it draws us to places of favor. Now this doesn’t mean that we are not going to experience trials and tests in our lives, but the Bible does promise us that God will get us through, each and every one of them.

You see, God is faithful and He will never let us down. He will never leave us and He will take us to a great victory in Jesus. So today, trust in Him with all of your heart and watch Him show you the path He wants you to take. I can tell you, if it’s His path for you, it’s going to be a very good path.

CONFESSION: I put my trust in the Lord and I do it His way. Because of this I know that every situation will turn out good.
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora