Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Healing Prayer 6-17-18

Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 6-17-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results

Healing Prayer 6/17/18
Father God, You are the God that Heals, and delivers.
I thank you for your Living Word. You said that your Word is life to those who find it and medicine to all their flesh. Today, by my confession I apply your Word to my body by giving voice to it.
Father, you said in Psalm 139:14 that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and that your works are marvelous. I declare that I was created by You and that I am a marvelous creation. So today, I speak to sickness and disease and proclaim that according to Phillippians 2:10 that they must bow down to the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Every name in heaven, on earth and under the earth bows its knee to Jesus' Name.
Today, I speak to my body and declare that I have authority over it, I command it to receive the Word of God, every line, precept upon precept, and in Matthew 8:17 proclaims that Jesus bore my sicknesses and took my infirimities.
Father God, I thank you for that same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead which now dwells in me and makes me alive in my mortal body, and therefore, I speak to my immune system and command it to line up with Your word,in the name of Jesus Christ, your only Son. My immune system will destroy sickness and disease in my body and perform its job every time the enemy tries, for this is what God created it to do.
I thank you, Father God that every cell in my body responds to your Word, Your word permeates my body from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. I confess that the Word of God is being made flesh in me from this day on.
I thank you Father God, in Psalm103:3, You declare that You forgave all my iniquities and healed all of my diseases. Father God, this is your confession and I make it my confession today. I don't judge by the sight of my eyes, I shall judge by your Living Word. It is your Word that lives in me and brings health and healing to every part of my body.
Father, I rejoice at your promise of divine healing, You said it, I believe it, and that settles it. Now satan, I command you to carry your sorry self back to the pit of hell from whence you came, as I am anointed and covered by the blood of Jesus, and the Word of God, and healing is mine because Jesus paid the price two thousand years ago, and God so loved me that He sent His only Son so that I could experience life on God's term. God's Word also declares, that no weapon formed against me shall prosper or stand. I believe the Word of God. Thank You Father for touching and healing my body in Jesus name, and thank You for life more abundantly, Amen and Amen.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our posting