Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotion 19th June 2018

June 19th 2018 - daily devotion Joyce Meyer. * ending in my prayer for all of us* .. in Jesus name. ( in my personal journal I add different translations that I study tht the holy spirit leads me too n have added if anyone wants them also from Amplified and Passion translation) Be blessed brothers n sisters I pray ... our Pastor Dr Diana Brevan has asked me to post these here as the holy spirit leads when I post them on our Prayer wall too.

------------------------------------------------------
Be self-controlled and alert...standing firm in your faith.
— 1 Peter 5:8-9 (NIV)
From

June 19, 2018
Emotions Are Here to Stay
From the book Power Thoughts Devotional - by Joyce Meyer

From

We all have emotions, and we always will; they are part of being human. Since that is true, I believe emotional stability should be one of the main goals of every believer. We should seek God to learn how to manage our emotions and stop them from managing us.

I urge you to make emotional maturity a priority in your life. If you do not believe you are doing a good job of managing your emotions, begin to pray and seek God for emotional maturity. I also encourage you to learn what upsets you the most or prompts you to behave emotionally and be watchful during those situations.

From

Prayer Starter: Father, I ask for Your help to manage my emotions. Help me to mature in You and have a greater understanding of why I do the things I do. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

From

1 Peter 5:8-9 Amplified Bible (AMP)
8 Be sober [well balanced and self-disciplined], be alert and cautious at all times. That enemy of yours, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion [fiercely hungry], seeking someone to devour. 9 But resist him, be firm in your faith [against his attack—rooted, established, immovable], knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being experienced by your brothers and sisters throughout the world. [You do not suffer alone.]

From

1 Peter 5:8-9 The Passion Translation (TPT)
8 Be well balanced and always alert, because your enemy, the devil, roams around incessantly, like a roaring lion looking for its prey to devour. 9 Take a decisive stand against him and resist his every attack with strong, vigorous faith. For you know that your believing brothers and sisters around the world are experiencing the same kinds of troubles you endure.

From

From

Lord Jesus, teach me to discern what is not healthy and be on gaurd of the enemies attacks to bring me down n draw me away from your word, your will , your peace and joy that you have given to me lord. Stand with my brothers and sisters around the world that experience this too .. May we pray for one another, encourage one another in the lord in your scriptures... Knowing who we are in christ and stand on your promises lord .. For YOU are in control of our lives.. Teach us Self control in these issues, bring our mind into subjection n in line with your word we pray.. I pray lord teach me daily to see the areas i need to be more self controlled in areas .. So i can be your vessel lord to bring glory to you, be the woman of god you desire me to be .. And pray for others that need help lord , encourage and know that there is nothing we cannot acheive with you by our side.. Thank you lord for your perfect love n perfect peace fillling us with the fruit of the spirit.. Amen.