Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 6-20-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 6-20-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL

Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer

Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

You Are My Hiding Place

You are my hiding place

You always fill my heart

With songs of deliverance

Whenever I am afraid

I will trust in You

I will trust in You

Let the weak say

I am strong

In the strength of the Lord

You are my hiding place

You always fill my heart

With songs of deliverance

Whenever I am afraid

I will trust in You

I will trust in You

Let the weak say I am strong

In the strength of the Lord

I will trust in You

Ever Be – We Will Never Be Shaken

Your love is devoted like a ring of solid gold

Like a vow that is tested like a covenant of old

Your love is enduring through the winter rain

And beyond the horizon with mercy for today

Faithful You have been and faithful you will be

You pledge yourself to me and it's why I sing

Your praise will ever be on my lips, ever be on my lips

You Father the orphan

Your kindness makes us whole

And you shoulder our weakness

And your strength becomes our own

Now you're making me like you

Clothing me in white

Bringing beauty from ashes

For You will have Your bride

Free of all her guilt and rid of all her shame

And known by her true name and it's why I sing

You will be praised You will be praised

With angels and saints we sing worthy are You Lord

You will be praised You will be praised

With angels and saints we sing worthy are You Lord

And it's why I sing

You Are Loved

We hide pain in the weirdest places

Broken souls with smiling faces

Fighting for surrender

For now and the after

Just look around and you'll see that people

Are scared to say how they really feel, oh

We all need a little honesty

You are loved

If your heart's in a thousand pieces

If you're lost and you're far from reason

Just look up, know you are loved

Just look up, and know you are loved

When it feels like somethings missing

If it hurts but you can't find healing

Just look up, know you are loved

Just look up, know you are loved. ooh

We're not made to be superheroes,

Photoshopped, all size zeroes

We're a light not expected

But not quite perfected yet.

Look up see the sun is shining

There's hope on a new horizon

Calling you, calling...

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:

(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”

When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.

Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth

As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.

Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families

Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to :

Hold on To Hope

Dr.Diana Brevan

Titus 1:1-2 (KJV)

1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

1 Corinthians 13:13 (KJV) And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

There is a very popular story in literature about an Italian woman named Sophia. Her name meant wisdom. Sophia had three daughters; Faith, Hope, and Charity.

This story is a great analogy for the truth of Christ’s words in:

Luke 7:35 (KJV) But wisdom is justified of all her children

When Sophia's daughters were 12, 10, and 9, they came to the attention of the Roman emperor. He called Sophia and the three girls before him and demanded that they make sacrifice to a pagan goddess, but they refused and were placed under house arrest.

During the weeks that followed, Sophia made certain that her 3 daughters knew what faced them. All 3 girls told their mother that they would rather die than to deny Jesus. They believed that if they stood for Jesus and their lives were taken, they would all be reunited again. Without standing for Jesus, there would be no reunion.

Sophia and her daughters were soon called back before the emperor. He tried to get each girl to renounce her faith in Jesus. Faith refused first. She was tortured and executed. Hope refused next. Her defense being, “Am I not Faith’s sister?” She was also tortured and executed. Finally, Charity stepped forward and said, “Am I not the sister of Faith and Hope?” Each died with her mother watching.

Sophia was permitted to gather the remains of her three girls and bury them as well. Three days later, she passed from this life as well. On that site, a church dedicated to Sophia has been built.

The grouping of these three virtues as sisters is not uncommon.

Hope’s defense in this story was, “Am I not Faith’s sister?”

Millions of sermons have been preached on faith. Books are written about faith. People desire faith; they pray for it, reach for it, and ask for more of it. But, in the words of Hope, “Am I not Faith’s sister?”

Hebrews 11:1 (KJV) Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

However, charity is the greatest of the three.

Charity – Christian love; agape.

God is love. He loves each of us, but hope is love’s sister.

After all, the Bible says:

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (KJV)

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Unfortunately, hope is not preached about like charity and faith are. Hope is sometimes the neglected sibling. We sing less about hope than we do faith and love. We don’t pray for hope. We don’t ask God to build up our hope.

But, hope is crucial in this journey of faith and love.

Hope is fundamental to a Christian lifestyle.

Like a plant needs sunshine, we need hope.

Like the body needs vitamins, we need hope.

As a family needs shelter, we need hope.

Hope is as vital to the spirit as oxygen is to the body.

When we lose hope, we are overcome with feelings of senselessness, purposelessness, and despair. Lack of hope can destroy our very lives.

The word Hope occurs some 52 times in the New Testament alone. If you look up those 52 passages, you’ll find that hope is always connected to God in some way.

God is the author of hope.

Romans 15:13 (KJV) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Hope connects us with the future just as memories connect us with the past.

How do we know what has happened to us? We know through our memories.

This is what hope does for our future. How do we know what will happen in the future? We have hope, which is our Lord Jesus Christ. Sure, there might be valleys, just as there were in our past, but the hope we have in Jesus should make us realize that someday we will stand on the Holy Mountain of God, reigning with Christ.

That is what hope does for us.

But what exactly is hope? One of the definitions I read for hope stated, "Hope is desire, with the expectation of getting what is desired." One cannot hope for that which he neither desires or expects to receive.

Life can be difficult. There are times we think that things won’t get better, but there is hope. True hope in Christ.

I want to give three reason for the type of hope Paul mentions in Titus 1:2.

The word of God gives hope.

Romans 15:4 (KJV) For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.