Feel free to post a message.

Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Funeral Service for Kirt Wheeler's Mother 6-23-18

Funeral for Kirt Wheelers Mother a Faithful Christian Woman
By Dr. Diana Brevan.

We are to honor and celebrate the life of Kirt Wheeler. Mother. Kirt has been doing renovations in our Home.

In one of Solomon's writings, he asks a question....

Prov 31:10-12
10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

I didn't know This Sister Personally but I new the way her son talked about her fervently.
However, in the short amount of time that I have been privileged to spend with her son as he remodeled our home, I have observed something that is hard to miss....he can't help but continually praise his mother and what his mother meant to him.

• He talked about her sacrifices for him.
• He talked about his love for her.
• He talked about how she lived her life for him.

• I can see his love for his mother in his eyes as he talked about her.
• I could feel that love on the telephone when he shared about her graduation from this earth and he was about to have a family reunion in St Pete that he has not even met many of the people who will arrive for her funeral
And even though I never met her, that tells me a whole lot about Kirt Wheelers mother.

For a mother to have children that love her so deeply...it tells me that has raised her children well!

• She has done all that she could for her children.
• Everything else in life revolved around her love for her children.
• She was one of those mothers that said, "Don't mess with my kids."

• I don't have to know Kirt’s Mother very well to understand that about her!
• I can see that through her son ....I can feel that!
• My mother was like that....and I can tell that Kirts mom was just that kind of mother!

You would have a serious problem if you came between Kirts mom and her son !

And then her son told me something so very, very important about his mother.... SHE loved the Lord.

• She believed in God.
• She feared God.
• She served God.

Solomon asked the question....Who can find a virtuous woman, for her price is far above rubies.

• What Solomon was saying was there is no price that can be put on such a person.

• After he asked the question, he goes on to list the attributes of such a woman.

When I read this today Kirt, I thought of your mother....listen....

Proverbs 31:25-30
25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

The only two things that I really know about Kirt’s Mom are that her children rise up and call her blessed, and that she feared the Lord.

I submit to you today that Kirt Wheelers mom got the two most important things in life right...and if she got those things right...there can't be a whole lot she got wrong.
Solomon, the wisest man that ever lived said.....if she got these two things right....she was a priceless woman....and she deserves praise...she deserves high honor today.

• She feared God and raised her children well.
• This was her life calling...family and God!
• Everything else was put behind these two things!

I am sorry that I don't have any personal illustrations to share with you about His Mother today, but there is one short story in the bible that I would like to share with you very quickly.

I will read it from NLT....

Ex 1:15-21
15 Then Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, gave this order to the Hebrew midwives, Shiphrah and Puah:
16 "When you help the Hebrew women as they give birth, watch as they deliver. If the baby is a boy, kill him; if it is a girl, let her live."
17 But because the midwives feared God, they refused to obey the king's orders. They allowed the boys to live, too.
18 So the king of Egypt called for the midwives. "Why have you done this?" he demanded. "Why have you allowed the boys to live?"
19 "The Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women," the midwives replied. "They are more vigorous and have their babies so quickly that we cannot get there in time."
20 So God was good to the midwives, and the Israelites continued to multiply, growing more and more powerful.
21 And because the midwives feared God, he gave them families of their own.

What is amazing about this story is that the nation of Israel would have ceased to exist right here had it not been for the love and sacrifice of two Hebrew midwives.

• Israel was living as slaves in the most powerful nation on earth.
• They were beginning to grow.
• The King of Egypt began to get worried that Israel was growing too quickly.
• So he ordered that every Israeli boy be put to death.
But because these two midwives loved these boys, and because they feared God.....they refused to obey the kings orders....and the boys lived.

When God looked down and saw the love that these two midwives had for these children.....and when God looked down and saw their love for Him....He caused Israel to grow exceedingly large and powerful.

Israel grew to a mighty nation of 3 million people because two Hebrew midwives got two things right.....they loved their children....and they loved God!

Solomon said that this kind of woman is worthy of praise and honor.

God said that this kind of woman is worthy of multiple blessings.

Kirt, you don't have to worry about where your mother is right now....she is in a place where she is being praised, and she is receiving a double portion of God's blessings. And if you resided with Your mom and you only hear the Whisper of the sound of our Saviors Voice and you feel your moms presence but she is not there Oh Kirt She has risen she has met our Savior.

Jesus said...

John 14:2-3
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

We can all comfort one another with this knowledge today!

She is in a place prepared just for her!

Let's All Pray right now within Closing For His Mom. Pastora Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI.