Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Letter #2 from Dr Diana Brevan

From the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-8-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Everyone!
I am Completely Back in my Office GLORY TO GOD It’s been a long hall from November to Current. I Praise God for all of your Prayers for your very Own Senior Pastora.Dr. Diana Brevan. The Renovations are pratically over we still have a lot yet to complete a few rooms that still are in need of renovation but I am back inside weather boxes or crates that comes along with it that looks like a move. We are Truly Blessed for it all. Along this journey we had a man who shared the new the how to in Home Repair but did not work out and we completed all the above with someone who completed the renovations. Hubby Mr. Jesus Brevan is still painting but our place looks amazing also the office. and it looks just as if I am arising with the blue skies and the blue oceans if everyone knows I love EVERYTHING that has to do with Nature Amen. So Please be Paitent if you have been awaiting emails in return and much more that you have not recieved from this office the past few months please also send me in a reminder Amen! Our Savior Reigns He is so Good! Throughout this season of renovation Your Pastora Faced the surgeries of the gall bladder, and much more and the Lord provided comfort within the RV during this season of renovation since Your Pastora can not be around dust and dander and other that this renovation brought. It was a rough journey but an amazing breakthrough the way it turned out. even though we look towards finances where it is at this time. We know we have a Mighty Savior whose Blood was shed for all the difficult and struggling times and moments and We know he is there to pull us through it where He brings us to He will pull us through Amen. God Bless You, you are so Truly Loved each of you Amen.
Even though now my three babies with paws thinks the RV is theirs Lolz hahaha! they go in and they head straight to the room and they love the sofa and they get comforted. and when they go out to the yard they await and sit in front of the door of the RV awaiting for me to roll there and open the doors for them to go in lolz. Too Cute.

God Bless You all Thank you for your continual Prayers for This Ministry and for Your Very Own Senior Pastora, Dr. Diana Brevan , Deacon Matthew Helmich, for Our Prayer Coordinator Rosemary Q Gutierrez,and for all of our family and loved ones. Amen!
Your Very Own Senior Pastora
Dr. Diana Brevan

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora