Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 7-14-18

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 7-14-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.

EAGLE’S WINGS

Isaiah 40:28-31 (NKJV) Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. 29 He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, 31 but those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

So many times in life, we can get weary. Maybe you feel that way today. You have done all that you know to do, and it seems like it is still not going to work out. Well, today I want to say to you, “Get on those eagle’s wings, and let them help you soar above the problems.”

You see, an eagle has amazing wings. When a storm comes to an eagle, he does not have to run and hide. No, he locks his wings, waits for the blast of wind, and then rides high above the storm. Then when everything calms down, he just goes home.

We also ride on His wings, when we put our trust in God and do things His way, and not the ways of the world. Our dear and loving Father carries us above the storms of life. When everything settles down, we just go to the place where we belong.

God does not want us weary and run down. He wants us filled with Himself and running in His strength. You might ask, “Is this possible?” Well these verses say that if we will wait on the Lord, if we will dwell in His presence, our strength will be renewed, and our ability to run will be restored.

So today, do not lean on your own strength; it is bound to let you down. Lean on His strength, and trust Him to be your “EAGLE’S WINGS.” You will still see the problems, but this time you will see them from above, and not be in them.CONFESSION: Today, I am mounting up on eagle’s wings. I am not going to be under these problems. I am going to be seeing them from a higher view; God’s view!
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora