Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 7-15-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 7-15-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
Awesome God

When He rolls up His sleeves

He ain't just putting on the Ritz

(Our God is an awesome God)

There's thunder in His footsteps

And lightning in His fists

(Our God is an awesome God)

And the Lord wasn't joking when He kicked 'em out of Eden

It wasn't for no reason that He shed His blood

His return is very close and so you better be believing that

Our God is an awesome God

He reigns from heaven above

With wisdom, power, and love

And when the sky was starless

In the void of the night

(Our God is an awesome God

He spoke into the darkness

And created the light

Judgement and wrath He poured out on Sodom

Mercy and grace He gave us at the cross

I hope that we have not too quickly forgotten that

Redeener

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?

And who told the ocean you can only come this far?

And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?

Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well, I know my Redeemer lives

I know my Redeemer lives

All of creation testifies

This life within me cries

I know my Redeemer lives, yeah

The very same God that spins things in orbit

Runs to the weary, the worn and the weak

And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken

They conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know my Redeemer lives

I know my Redeemer lives

Let all creation testify

Let this life within me cry

I know my Redeemer, He lives

To take away my shame

And He lives forever, I'll proclaim

That the payment for my sin

Was the precious life He gave

But now He's alive and there's an empty grave

And I know my Redeemer, He lives

I know my Redeemer lives

Let all creation testify

Let this life within me cry

I know my Redeemer

I know my Redeemer lives

I know my Redeemer lives

I know that, I know that, I know that, I know that

I know my Redeemer lives

Because He lives I can face tomorrow

I know, I know, He lives, He lives, yeah, yeah

I spoke with Him this morning

He lives, He lives, the tomb is empty

He lives, He lives, I've gotta tell everybody, yeah

Overcomer

Staring at a stop sign

Watching people drive by

T mac on the radio

Got so much on your mind

Nothing's really going right

Looking for a ray of hope

Whatever it is you may be going through

I know he's not gonna let it get the best of you

You're an overcomer

Stay in the fight 'til the final round

You're not going under

'Cause God is holding you right now

You might be down for a moment

Feeling like it's hopeless

That's when he reminds you

That you're an overcomer

You're an overcomer

Everybody's been down

Hit the bottom, hit the ground

Ooh, You're not alone

Just take a breath, don't forget

Hang on to his promises

He wants you to know

You're an overcomer

You're not going under

That you're an overcomer

You're an overcomer

The same man, the great I am

The one who overcame death

Is living inside of you

So just hold tight, fix your eyes

On the one who holds your life

There's nothing he can't do

He's telling you

You're an overcomer

You're not going under

That you're an overcomer

You're an overcomer

You're an overcomer

You're an overcomer

See don't quit, don't give in

You're an overcomer

Don't quit, don't give in

You're an overcomer

Don't quit, don't give in

You're an overcomer

You're an overcomer
Announcements: Pastora Diana’s birthday is on 7-22-18 and you can send a card to her at Pastora Diana Brevan c/o JILFWWI PO Box 2752 Inverness, Florida 34451 and she is a grandmother to a baby girl that was born on 7-13-18 and was 6 lbs. and 19 inches long.
Deacon Matthew will finally resume his Moments with Deacon Matthew and Searching the Scriptures on August 15th.
TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Isaiah 54:1-3.
Expansion

Dr. Diana Brevan

Scripture Focus

Isaiah 54:1 "Sing, O barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband," says the LORD. 2 "Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes. 3 For you will spread out to the right and to the left; your descendants will dispossess nations and settle in their desolate cities.

The Lord wants His Church to be a people who have great expectation despite negative circumstances. Jesus has provided all we need in this hour to be triumphant. This message today will focus on lessons needed to walk in victory.

This verse exemplifies a faith living people who despite what might negatively appear in the natural see beyond that to the supernatural work of Christ.

The Context of this passage is the Cross – Isaiah 53 – the type is seen in Exodus 12 the Passover – where because of the blood – the redeemed – left Egypt with all the gold and silver – were delivered from slavery and bondage – and sustained by God on their journey to the wilderness – Psalm 105:37-42 He also brought them out with silver and gold, and there was none feeble among His tribes. Egypt was glad when they departed, for the fear of them had fallen upon them. He spread a cloud for a covering, and fire to give light in the night. The people asked, and He brought quail, and satisfied them with the bread of heaven. He opened the rock, and water gushed out; it ran in the dry places like a river. For He remembered His holy promise, And Abraham His servant.

Being born again of water and Spirit makes you a child of God. Jesus Christ made the sacrifice so you and I could live and walk victorious in this life and in this life we must learn some lessons that really help us to understand the true nature of what Jesus has done for us….

1. REPENT

Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Men and brethren, what shall we do?”

2 Chronicles 7:14 “if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Joshua 3:5 And Joshua said to the people, “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.”

2. DECLARE THE PROMISE

Galatians 4:27 For it is written: “Rejoice, O barren, You who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband.”

Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

John 10:10 “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Colossians 3 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

SING AND SHOUT (This is how we declare the promise…)

When? - After Is 52:13-53:12

Who? – The barren –

How – shout and joy –

Why? Children are coming – Christ is our husband

Enlarge [Gr. Rabah: to increase, to bring into abundance, excel, exceed, be full of, to be great, to heap, multiply, be plentiful]

Sing, enlarge the tent, and fear no more, this is our response to what Jesus has done at Calvary. Jesus Christ has finished the work of redemption. We join that work by being born again of water and Spirit. Then we proclaim His work by testifying to His goodness. We cannot save anyone we can only tell them how but we can join in the work of God and receive the benefit of His work. Like a woman who never went through labor but has the baby nevertheless, the people of God enjoy the work of their Savior in their behalf. God wants to bring increase into every area of your life – every area!

Sing – a breakthrough is at hand - faith - The woman was called to sing while still barren, without a child. Isaiah calls the people to sing, because God’s plan will come true. It is not just a song of HOPE but a song of FAITH - trusting what God has prophesied will come true. We sing because we have hope. We sing because we have a great future. We can rejoice in the midst of difficult circumstances because what God has promised will come true. The journey may be tough, but the end point is SURE Colossians 2:19…..all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.

3. OBEY BY FAITH

All the commands, such as enlarging the tent, rest on Who God is and what He has promised. They are not told to produce the children; God will do that. They are to enlarge the tent.

Barren women without husbands do not produce children. Christ brings many who will be His seed! (53:10). The Father promised the Son a family. His mission was to save many (53:11, 12). Now 54:1-5 speaks of the many He will have and the new problem of where to put them.

54:1 In some cultures, a barren woman is looked down on as a disappointment to her husband and one embarrassed in the eyes of other women. The Lord promises what cannot happen, for nothing is impossible with God, (Luke 1:37), so the woman who cannot have children will have many. This shows the supernatural working of God. God’s working did not cease with the resurrection of Christ (53:10,11); it continues in the children who are coming. The influx of the promised multitude is impossible for men; it is the powerful creation of God’s Spirit, (John 1:13; 3:5-8), the reason for a song of joy.

Anyone enlarging a tent would look very foolish if the children did not come. This is not possible. It is not a conditional promise but a declared fact that their seed will spread out so much that they will possess nations.

Enlarge the Place of the Tent – prepare the place - God is asking, “Will you Grow?” There are some common misconceptions about how to grow spiritually. God want to expand your influence for His purpose. The measure of your life is not what you consume but what you allow God to birth through you. Here is a powerful principle in life: we live to give. Salmon spend the last days of their lives battling upstream to spawn. They have this intuitive sense that they exist for the purpose of birthing new life. It’s not your ability; it’s your expandability. God needs expandable tents. God uses elastic vessels that are able to change and grow with what God is doing.

Which one is bigger, a water bottle or a balloon? The water bottle is bigger. Which one will hold more? The balloon. Now what is the problem with the water bottle? It is restricted. It cannot expand. It is not elastic. This isn’t about your size; it’s about your ability to stretch with what God wants to do. If you take this same balloon it holds even more because of its ability to stretch and expand.

It’s why Jesus said you couldn’t put new wine into old wineskins. They used to keep wine in animal skins. Old wineskins dry up and lose their elasticity, their ability to stretch, grow, change and expand in God’s capacity. You have to expand your capacity to increase your influence for God. Faith is a concrete action. It is not holding to a belief in your head. It is a concrete action that requires us to enlarge our capacity for what God wants to do.

Stretch Forth - action - stretching has the tendency to cause pain. When you stretch you are working muscles. So in order for us to stretch ourselves to what God asks us to become, it’s going to require some pain on our part both as a church and personally as well. Do you know how you make a muscle stronger? You have to tear down some of the cells by over-committing your muscle. It’s time to take a healthy look at the amount of spiritual commitment you are currently undertaking. We hope you walk away from Sunday morning being refreshed and encouraged but the main purpose that we come together on Sunday is to give. We come to praise God and to give honor and glory to him. Get involved in some kind of service, if you are not already doing so.

Spare not – don’t limit God by unbelief or doubt – give and it shall be given unto you The truth is. We reap what we sow, your return will only be as great as your investment. When you enlarge your capacity for God by stretching your investment of faith, God will expand your influence.

Lengthen thy Cords – by faith believe the promise of God and let your faith be lengthened to include those things you have not believed God for…

Strengthen your Stakes – dig in for the long haul. Expanding the Kingdom of God is not an overnight process. Just like putting the ceiling, tiles and paint in the buildings on our campus did not happen overnight we will need to dig in for the marathon. This church is not looking at can happen next week or next month but we are looking forward to what will happen in the next 5, 10 and 20 years.

We are looking to make an impact on generation(S) not just “a” generation.

Promised Increase – wait

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me,” Says the LORD.

Dr.Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora