Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Vigil 2018: Kids #16 7-17-18

Monthly Prayer Vigils for Kids from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-17-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
. Day 16-Peace-loving “Father, let my children make every effort to do what leads to peace” (Rom. 14:19).

For Your Children

Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray for my children and confess Your Word over them, surrounding them with my faith—faith in Your Word that You watch over it to perform it! I confess and believe that my children are disciples of Christ, [taught by You and obedient to Your will]. Great is the peace and undisturbed composure of my children, because You, God, contend with that which contends with them, and You give them safety and ease them.

Father, You will perfect that which concerns me and my children. I commit and cast the care of my children once and for all on You, Father. They are in Your hands, and I am [positively] persuaded that You are able to guard and keep that which I have committed [to You]. You are more than enough!

I confess that my children obey their parents in the Lord [as Your representatives], because this is just and right. My children honor (esteem and value as precious) their parents—for this is the first commandment with a promise: that all may be well with my children and that they may live long on the earth. I believe and confess that my children choose life and love You, Lord, that they obey Your voice and cling to You; for You are their life and the length of their days. Therefore, my children are the head and not the tail, and they shall be above only and not beneath. They are blessed when they come in, and when they go out.

I believe and confess that You give Your angels charge over my children to accompany and defend and preserve them in all their ways. You, Lord, are their Refuge and Fortress. You are their Glory and the Lifter of their heads.

As a parent, I will not provoke, irritate, or fret my children. I will not [be hard on them or harass them] or cause them to become discouraged, sullen, or morose, or to feel inferior and frustrated. [I will not breakor wound their spirits], but I will rear them [tenderly] in the training, discipline, counsel, and admonition of the Lord. I will train them in the way they should go, and when they are old, they will not depart from it.

O Lord, my Lord, how excellent (majestic and glorious) is Your name in all the earth! You have set Your glory on [or above] the heavens. Out of the mouth of babes and unweaned infants You have established strength because of Your foes, that You might silence the enemy and the avenger. I sing praises to Your name, O Most High. The enemy is turned back from my children in the name of Jesus! They increase in wisdom and in favor with You and man. Amen.

Scripture References: Jeremiah 1:12 amp Psalm 91:11 amp Isaiah 54:13 amp Psalm 91:2 amp Isaiah 49:25 amp Psalm 3:3 amp Psalm 138:8 amp Colossians 3:21 amp 1 Peter 5:7 amp Ephesians 6:4 amp 2 Timothy 1:12 amp Proverbs 22:6 ampPsalm 4:6 message Psalm 8:1,2 amp Ephesians 6:1-3 amp Psalm 9:2,3 amp Deuteronomy 30:19,20 amp Luke 2:52 amp Deuteronomy 28:13 amp Deuteronomy 28:6 amp

To Bring Honor to God as a Parent

Father, I come before You today bringing an offering of praise and thanksgiving so that I may honor and glorify You. Thank You for my children who are a heritage from You—they are my reward. I pray that I will order my way of life aright with my children [speaking truly, dealing truly, and living truly] for Your glory and honor.

Oh, Father, I called on You in the day of trouble, and You delivered me. I will honor and glorify You, relying on the Holy Spirit to help me teach and train my children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

In our home I purpose to do everything in the name of Jesus and in [dependence] upon His Person. I will work at fulfilling my responsibility to You and my children as [something done] for You and not for men. To You, Father, be all glory and honor and praise.

You are my Lord, and I desire to be a parent who honors You so that my children may see my good works and glorify You. On the authority of Your Word I affirm that I am Your purchased possession, a special person, that I should show forth Your praises. You have called me out of darkness into Your marvelous light, for which I am eternally grateful.

Grant me the wisdom that I may walk in truth, love, patience, holiness, goodness, joy, peace, and faith before my children. Your divine power has given unto me all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him Who has called me to glory and virtue.

In the name of Jesus, I submit to You because You are effectually at work in me [energizing and creating in me the power and desire] both to will and work for Your good pleasure, satisfaction, and delight in our home.

Lord, You are my God, and I purpose to progressively walk in Your ways, and to keep Your statues, commandments, and judgments. I hearken to Your voice, and the voice of a stranger I will not follow. You will make me high—in name and in honor.

Father, I will honor You by keeping Your word concerning my children. I will teach and train them in the way they are to go. In the name of Jesus, I will be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the Master’s use, and prepared unto every good work. I purpose to follow after righteousness and mercy as I rear my children tenderly in the Lord. Then I will find life, righteousness, and honor.

In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture References:

Psalm 50:23 amp 2 Peter 1:3

Psalm 127:3 Philippians 2:13 amp

Would you like to sign up for a certain time of day of prayer for our Prayer Vigil come on and send in your time frame and Dr. Diana Brevan will add it to your Prayer journal pages, send it to our PO Box as well as our Email Accounts, as well Pray for This Seasons Prayer Vigil for ________________,

Dr. Diana Brevan has been in communion and in fasting for Each and everyone’s household here and all of your loved ones and family, And everyone within each and every Fellowship surrounding and about around the globe. I look forward in hearing from you So You are welcome in joining us in the Prayer Vigil and adding in prayer for Needs.
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora