Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 7-18-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 7-18-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
Blessed Be Your Name”

Blessed be Your name

in the land that is plentiful

Where Your streams of abundance flow

Blessed be Your name

And blessed be Your name

When I'm found in the desert place

Though I walk through the wilderness

Blessed be Your name

PRE-CHORUS:

Every blessing You pour out I'll

turn back to praise

And when the darkness closes in, Lord

Still I will say

CHORUS:

Blessed be the name of the Lord

Blessed be Your name

Blessed be the name of the Lord

Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be Your name when the sun's shining down on me

When the world's "all as it should be"

Blessed be Your name

And blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering

Though there's pain in the offering

Blessed be Your name

PRE-CHORUS

CHORUS

BRIDGE:

You give and take away

You give and take away

My heart will choose to say

Lord, blessed be Your name

CHORUS

Let us all join together in singing “Be Glorified”

Your love has captured me

Your grace has set me free

Your life the air I breathe

Be glorified in me

Be glorified in me

You set my feet to dancing

You set my heart on fire

In the presence of a thousand kings

you are my one desire

I stand before you now

With trembling hands lifted high

Be glorified

Be glorified in me

Oh yeah

You set my heart on fire

You are my one desire

I stand before you now

Be glorified

Be glorified in me

Be glorified in me

Be glorified in me

Be glorified

Be glorified in me

Be glorified in me

Be glorified in me

Be glorified in me

Be glorified

You set my heart on fire

You are my one desire

I stand before you now

Be glorified

Let us all join together in singing “We are one in the spirit”

We are one in the spirit we are one in the Lord

We are one in the spirit we are one in the Lord

And we pray that all unity may one day be restored

And they'll know we are Christians by our love , by our love

Yes they'll know we are Christians by our love

We will walk with each other

We will walk hand in hand (2)

And together we'll spread the news that God is in our land

We will work with each other we will work side by side(2)

And we'll guard each man's dignity and save each man's pride

All praise to the father from whom all things come

And all praise to Christ Jesus his only son

And all praise to the spirit

Who makes all things one.

Awesome God

When He rolls up His sleeves

He ain't just putting on the Ritz

(Our God is an awesome God)

There's thunder in His footsteps

And lightning in His fists

(Our God is an awesome God)

And the Lord wasn't joking when He kicked 'em out of Eden

It wasn't for no reason that He shed His blood

His return is very close and so you better be believing that

Announcements: Dr Diana Brevan’s birthday is Sunday July 22nd, if you want to send cards, send to Dr. Diana Brevan c/o JILFWWI PO BOX 2752 Inverness, FL 34451
TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to

Just Keep Believing

James 1:2-8
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

I wonder this morning if there is anyone, who in the midst of their struggle, have gotten tired of the fight? Have you begun to lose faith or give up your dreams? Have you lost your hope of a better life?
It seems as though we fall into despair and when the enemy can get us to despair, he then pounces on us to destroy our faith. When our faith is gone, we are left without hope and where there is no hope, there is despair!
David was a man who struggled just as some of you may be struggling today. Listen to what he said in …
Psalm 73:1-3
King James Version (KJV)
1 Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.
2 But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.
3 For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked…

Psalm 73:16-17
16 When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;
17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.

Like many of us, David got sidetracked by looking at the World. His faith wavered when he began looking at how the ungodly prospered.
Have you ever wondered how people who hate God or who have no desire to live for Him are so blessed?
Understand money is not the answer to all things.
Having a huge home on the lake does not mean that one has a satisfied soul.
Just because their driving the nicest car doesn’t mean they enjoy the hope that you have today.
It took David a moment, but after he found himself in the House of God, he realized just how rich he was.

• Perhaps he looked around and saw his children worshiping.
• Maybe he saw his wife praying.
• Maybe his body was healed by the power of God.
• Maybe God touched his tormented mind.
• Maybe he came under the anointing of the Holy Ghost as he worshipped.
In any case, he stopped envying the prosperity of the wicked when he realized just how blessed he really was.

• Just keep believing, when your eyes tell you your problem is too big.
• Let your spirit man tell your eyes about the God he sees.
• Get your eyes on what God is doing in your life and in the lives of others around you.
1 Peter 3:11-13
King James Version (KJV)
11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?
Matthew 21:42
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Malachi 1:5
And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The Lord will be magnified from the border of Israel.

See, some of us here today are allowing our circumstance define our God instead of letting God define our circumstance.

Some folks spend more time talking about their problems than they do about the God who can change their problems.

We need to stop bragging about our problems and start bragging on our God.
• Our God is a healer today.
• He is a miracle working God.
• He’s a way changer.
• He can raise the dead things in our lives to Life again.
• Just because your down and out doesn’t mean that our God is.

He’s a way maker.
With just a touch of his hand, every problem you are dealing with can be changed.
• How many know what I’m talking about?
• Has he healed any of you?
• Has he held your marriage together?
• Has he blessed your finances?
• Has he saved your children?

Your circumstance will almost always be more then you can handle. But when you stop magnifying the circumstance and start magnifying the God of the circumstance you will find that there is nothing too hard for Him!

If God can:
• Create a universe
• A world
• All that is in the world
• Humanity
• Take a barren woman of 90 years old and open her womb to bare an Isaac
• Take a harlot and save a nation
• Take a little shepherd boy and kill a giant
• Take a virgin and open her womb to conceive a messiah
• Open blinded eyes and unstop deaf ears, heal leprosy, cause the lame to walk and resurrect His own dead body…

Then I know He can take care of your circumstance, because He is the same yesterday, today and forever!

• Just keep believing, when your ears hear the lies of the enemy.
• Let your spirit man tell your ears the truth that God has spoken.
• Listen to your own heart.
• Listen to what the Spirit of God is saying to you right now!

“He that hath an ear let his hear what the Spirit is saying to the church tonight!”
• Stop listening to everything the devil is saying to you.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Understand something, the devil’s only power over you is when you allow him to deceive you into thinking that God doesn’t care about you.
• He is a liar.

Romans 10:13-17
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

If you need faith today, get into the Word!

• Get your nose in the book.
• Stop missing so much church.
• Position yourself to HEAR the Word of God.
• If you miss church, buy the CD.
• Watch it online.
• Don’t let a week go by where you’re not hiding the Word in your heart.

Luke 9: 38-44
38 And, behold, a man of the company cried out, saying, Master, I beseech thee, look upon my son: for he is mine only child.
39 And, lo, a spirit taketh him, and he suddenly crieth out; and it teareth him that he foameth again, and bruising him hardly departeth from him.
40 And I besought thy disciples to cast him out; and they could not.
41 And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you? Bring thy son hither.
42 And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.
43 And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples,
44 Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men.

Open your ears.
• Let God begin to speak faith into your heart.
• Find a place to pray and listen for the voice of God.
• If you haven’t heard the voice of God lately, maybe today is a great day to hear it.

Just keep believing, when your feet tell you to run.
-Let your spirit man tell your feet about the Giant Slayer who lives inside you (Holy Ghost).

Job 37:14
Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.

Psalm 4:3-5
King James Version (KJV)
3 But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.
4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.

Exodus 14:12-14
King James Version (KJV)
12 Is not this the word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, Let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the Egyptians, than that we should die in the wilderness.
13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

2 Chronicles 20:17
Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Ephesians 6:13-15
King James Version (KJV)
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Stand in your faith.
• Set yourself to see the salvation of the Lord.
• Stop all the running from one situation to the next.
• Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord today.

God want’s to heal your problem.
• He want to touch your life.
• He wants to change your situation.

There is no reason to run when you are stepping in peace!

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Just keep believing, when your head tells you to bargain.
-Let your spirit man tell your head about the finished work of Christ that has already settled all the problems.

James 1:6-8
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

If the enemy can get your mind to think in the natural…

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 2:16
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

Just keep believing, when your heart tells you to quit.
-Let your spirit man tell your heart that you are not quitting because it’s already over.

Proverbs 23:7
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Luke 21: 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

1 John 3:20
For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

Just keep believing, when your mouth wants to whine and doubt.
-Let your spirit man tell your mouth to stop all the griping and start praising the Lord.

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Acts 2:25-27
King James Version (KJV)
25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Colossians 3:7-9
King James Version (KJV)
7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

The King of Glory cares about you.
He is concerned every minute of every day – about you.
Stop letting the devil defeat you with his lies.
When he tells you God doesn’t care, tell him to shut up.
Psalm 34:1
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Psalm 40:3
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

• Let the devil and your circumstances know that your faith is in God today.
• You are believing Him to heal your situation.

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together

Re: Midweek Service 7-18-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora